Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Searching for Genius, Perfect-Bodied, Monster-Size-Queen

Big Shot

Planetoid
What? Is that too much to ask for? A man can't have dreams?

Hi, there. My name is Big, last name Shot, and I am here to chase incredible fantasies that I can't in the real world. I'm a grown-ass man in his 30s, and I'm a durn-gud writer, if I do say so myself. I like lots and lots of juicy details and incredibly specific descriptions, from sounds to jiggles to, of course, sizes and shapes. Some times my posts may take a few days to get out, but I'm happy to wait myself up to a week or so for a good, well-written, fat response.

As for the specific fantasy itself; as if the title of this thread didn't already give it away, I can expound more. I'm looking to fulfill that fantasy of the most erudite, sophisticated, educated, intelligent woman willingly turning herself into a slobbering, vulgar, monosyllabic, cum-hungry wanton slut. Though in this case, it wouldn't be because she fell in love with some man's personality or charm, nor because it's her first time, and certainly not because of some potion or aphrodisiac. No, simply I want a natural-born mega-size-queen to be unleashed upon just seeing the biggest, fattest, most monstrous cock she's ever laid eyes on. I want it to turn her life upside-down. I want her to be willing to give up all of her privileges and gains, all of her wealth and success, her status, everything, to be endlessly pleasured, and to endlessly serve, this monster and whomever it belongs to.

The details of that are up for debate. My first suggestion would be some sci-fi scenario, where the female character is a scientist or researcher, and she gets a gander at some mutant or alien's inhuman package, making her drop her clipboard and begin unbuttoning her jacket as the drool runs down her puffy pink lips.

We could also do a fantasy scene, where some woman of royalty, or the head priestess of the kingdom, suddenly gazes upon a giant monster's... well... giant monster.

Modern day scenes are fine as well. Perhaps something as simple as a nurse or doctor checking in on a patient in a coma, and finding while the patient is fast asleep, one part of him is awake.

Or, if you have an incestual kink, I can oblige there as well, with Mom walking in on her son getting out of the shower only to find that he is actually the real man of the house.

Those are all listed in order of preference, I think, but with a talented writer I think I could enjoy any of those possibilities.

Kinks to Expect: Massive Dongs, Excessive Cum, Huge Breasts, Shapely/Voluptuous/Fit Women, Kinky Clothing, Dirty Talking, Spectators, Degradation/Objectification, Filming/Streaming, Deepthroat, Anal, Rough Sex, Hair Pulling...

Optional? A2m, Watersports, Multiple Partners, Double Penetration, Toys...

So, what say you, ladies of BMR? Any of you willing to admit what a size queen you really are, and be rewarded for your honesty? PM me to receive your prize(s).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom