Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CS] Kays Characters {NSFW}

Character Sheet
Herein you will find the characters I have already thoroughly and meticulously designed and described in as accurate a fashion as possible. I have more likely than not posted each creation as they have been conceived for the purposes of specific roleplays, and so do please look out for threads where they are used in order to further understand them, should you wish to do so.

Hello all! My name is Kay, and in this thread you'll find lots of shortstack ladies from thick and curvy to fit and nimble, fit for dominant partners of larger sizes! I am not opposed to taking characters out of their designated worlds for other purposes, so if you see a gal you like but want a premise different to what she was seemingly designed for, don't hesitate to still reach out and ask about her! Unless it is a fandom specific character, I am quite flexible. Please also bear in mind, I play gals between a few inches tall to 5'5 at the tallest, and will only play with realism in mind regarding the size of my partners genitals. So no, you will not be laying horse sized pipe to a normal human sized female, and so forth. With that being said, outercourse and similar things are one of my biggest kinks, so if that's what you have in mind with two very differently sized characters, please lead with that reasoning when reaching out.

IMG_0193.jpg

Lox the Kabold

Species: Kabold
Height: 2'6
Weight: 50 lbs
Coloring: White belly and under tail, browns and greys on the rest of her scales. Various random white spots along the tips of any small spikes.
Skills and Abilities: Strong legs, sizeable claws on both hands and feet. Excellent sense of smell and night vision. Horns that also work as effective weapons. Proficiency with small blades and small blunt objects.
Origin: In the context of the roleplay, her race has been slowly taken over by the slave trade. When other intelligent races came across the simple kabold societies, they immediately began to kidnap and utilize them for material gain.
Anatomy: A small, triangular slit at the base of where her tail and belly meet serves as her genitals. A small bead at the top is where her clitoris sits, becoming larger and more prominent with arousal, as well as accompanying wetness.

sample_7a4855c6f11a03a8d2d215d167584381.jpg

Kairseith Blacke

Height: 5'2
Weight: 120
Coloring: Pale skinned, platinum white hair and blue eyes
Skills and abilities: A relatively successful bounty hunter, she is a capable shot with most usable weapons to her species, but mostly uses her wiles and figure to get the job done, preferring male targets for that reason.

(Profile to be updated as roleplay goes on)

20ff78d18120baa306f77b5c170d341f.jpg 39dfe874786f2731d8e564c72afeb0bc.jpg 896ea0dc8a701844ea623f75e261273a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom