Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A few specific //NEEDS// pls help

I'll keep this short and sweet. Hopefully I'll attract just who I'm looking for without rambling on too much <3

I'm looking for a few good roleplay partners who are open minded and enjoy pleasing and being equally pleased! I'm more than happy to cater to your kinks if you can do the same for me. I have very few hard nos, so come at me with your interests and hopefully we can make each other happy.

I'm the type of girl who will happily start several roleplays with the same partner. Always willing to hear you ideas or try to satisfy new cravings! It's fun. <3

Please be friendly. You can ghost me if you need to, I understand completely. Life happens. We're just here to try and enjoy it a bit more. I'm more than willing to pick up old rps after extended breaks. Never be afraid to hit me back up.

I'm flexible with my writing. Everything tends to be smut heavy on my end, but there has to be story to drive that smut. At least one paragraph per reply to keep things flowing too. I don't really have an average, and it depends on how many characters I play.

I love fandoms and original ideas. Just suggest.

I have a few specific kinks/pairings/fandoms I was craving. None of theses are really necessary if we still click as partners but if you fulfill my wants I'll definitely be all over you always!

Anal ( big want. I'm a little butt slut. )
Affection
Rough Sex
Aftercare
Spanking
Size Difference
( the bigger the difference the better, and I want to play the smaller of the pair pls <3 )
Daddy Dom ( can be actual incest or just the dynamic of the pairing )
Obsession ( by one or both characters. They feel like they need each other. )
Horror ( scary things turn me on. )

There are a billion other things I enjoy but those are my stuck on favorites at the moment.

I'm open to all original settings and pairings. I'm really easy to work with, I promise. <3 I do like things with a fantasy element. Non human characters, yours and mine, are always a lot of fun!

Just to ramble off a couple of my fandom obsessions...

Attack on Titan
Devilman Crybaby
One Punch Man
Jujutsu Kaisen
Tokyo Ghoul
Inuyasha
Magnus Bride
Undead Unluck
Demon Slayer

Harry Potter
Dune
Marvel

I'll probably add to this later when I feel like it but it's getting too long for the 'short and sweet' I was going for!

I prefer pms but I also have discord. Just message me and we can make something happen. <3 <3 <3

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom