Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Fantasy and Desire // long-term, sub for Dom

kat_v

Planetoid
Hey there!

So I'm looking for new M/M roleplays that would focus on fantasy worlds - I personally prefer historical fantasy settings, but I have nothing against modern or futuristic fantasy either if it's something intriguing that we can play around with.

I prefer to write longer replies and get into a bit of world-building and character relationships with side characters as well, instead of only playing our mains. My average post would be just around 700-900 words, but I can do longer as well. They rarely go below 500 words though, so I would prefer a writing partner who won't just hit me with a 2-3 line reply either.

I enjoy chatting with my partner about the plot and characters as well, and OOC chat about the roleplay usually keeps me more interested in what we're writing. We don't need to plan out every single little detail in advance if that's not your cup of tea, but I do hope you'll be into plotting as well because I want to know where we're going with the story to make sure we're both happy with what's happening.

I also only write 3rd person, but have no real preference over tense.

I'm looking for stories that have an intriguing plot for us to write out, but I also want to indulge in some of my favorite kinks along the way~ I do not write sexually dominant characters as I don't find it enjoyable, but just because my characters are submissive doesn't mean they don't have a personality of their own either.

I'm going to list out some of the main things I enjoy in roleplays, to give some indication to what I'm looking for. This is obviously a very condensed list, so if you have something else in mind you'd like to try, chances are I'd be up for it.

- Time-travel centric plots (or my character being pulled into an entirely different world)

- Fantasy and historical settings

- Arranged marriages or enemies-to-lovers

- Drama and Spanish soap opera worthy plot twists

- Slow burn romance and developing feelings (but not so slow that we lose interest before anything even happens between them)

- Supernatural elements or characters (anything from good old vampires to magic and dragons)

- ABO dynamics (if it's something you're interested in, of course)

Kink-wise we have a small list here, but I'll link my f-list for you to take a look at as well if you find yourself interested:

- Dom/sub dynamics and lifestyle
- Light bondage
- Feminization/forced crossdressing
- Humiliation
- Semi-public sex/a chance of getting caught
- Discipline/ punishment and praise
- Orgasm control and chastity cages

Here's my f-list as well, which is much more extensive.

Well, if you've found your way to this point and still think you're interested, have a look at the plot ideas I have below. If none of them tickle your fancy, but you'd still like to write something together, I'm sure we can come up with something! Send me a PM and let's chat more about it ^^

Plot ideas:

MC never knew what he wanted to do in life. He went to university because it's what one is supposed to do, then started work for the very same reason. This life never appealed to him, but what else was he going to do? He never thought there would be much more to his life, but walking home one evening MC finds himself wrapped in a summoning spell - not that he understands it, given magic does not exist in his world. The summon brings him to YC, the heir apparent of a prosperous kingdom in a world that seems too fantastical to be true. YC has been searching for the one who was prophesized to help him ascend the throne amidst a perilous struggle for power with his twin. He never expected his chosen companion to be quite so... different, but perhaps this world will treat MC better than his own did.

In a world where the elements are a source of great power for all living things, those who can wield all four base elements rule the society with an iron fist and little regard for those who they deem lesser than. MC was born into the ruling tribe, but it soon became apparent he would never master the elements. His only saving grace is a rare ability to master healing magic, instead. YC was born into a tribe of fire wielding folks, forced to work for those above with no hope of a better life. He's despised them for years, so when he's assigned to bodyguard MC on an important mission to a neighboring kingdom, he thought the only thing to come out of it would be a headache.

MC is a petty thief, one who's lived his life taking from others and never regretting it. He's commissioned to steal an ancient artifact by a mysterious gentleman, and thinks nothing of it until the king's guard capture him once his patron has already fled the city with his new treasure. MC learns the artifact he stole held at bay a curse that would spread through the lands like a wildfire - the only thing he can do to prevent being publicly hanged for his deeds is to swear he would retrieve the stolen artifact and return it to its rightful place. YC, the captain of the king's guard, is tasked to go with MC - if only to ensure he neither runs away or dies before his task is complete.

The warring states have called for peace negotiations after years of war has depleted their coffins and caused suffering to their people. There is but one obstacle that still stands in front of their alliance; neither state has a royal daughter to marry off and seal the alliance as would be tradition. YC is the second son of the king, never to inherit the throne but always the first to lead his soldiers into battle to defend it. MC is the youngest of his father's sons, carefree and perhaps spoiled as the youngest of the family. Their marriage, though unconventional, is arranged to get around the current problem and neither of them have a say in the matter. Though they will try their best to scheme an end to this wedding.

One day MC awoke to a bed that was not his and an exotic, unfamiliar view out of the window. The first time he stumbled out of the room and into YC, he thought YC was a madman - speaking nonsense of kingdoms and harems. Over time, MC would come to realise he was stuck in a reality where he was, in fact, a part of YC's royal harem. The one who YC favored before, but what would happen to him when YC realises he's not the same person as YC knows him as?

YC is the revered Emperor of a vast and powerful empire, known for his military might and feared for his temper. Rumors surround his bloody ascent to the throne. His council has decided it is finally time for the Emperor to find a wife, an Empress to give him an heir. All ladies of high social standing and beauty are summoned to the palace for a choosing ceremony, MC's twin sister among them. She cannot decline, but her heart already belongs to another. It seems perfectly logical to MC to dress up as his sister and go to court in her stead; surely he would fail the tests set out for the potential brides and he would be sent home in but a few months. MC never expected YC to actually take an interest in him.

Back
Top Bottom