Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gia's Requests (Valentines Roles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia

Super-Earth
Since my old font was all messed up during the change over of the site I decided to just make a new thread rather than try to save my old one. So here it is.

Hey, at the moment I'm still accepting original pairings and settings but lately I'm finding easier and more enjoyable for myself to roleplay in an already established universe with established characters. If you do have something else in mind please let me know but I'd especially love hearing from you if you're interested in playing any of the following. I of course don't have any plots in mind yet until we decide on our characters. I am also interested in having any original plot that takes place in a sci-fi setting, please let me know if you have an idea, even a basic one on this idea.

James Bond:
James Bond x OC Agent
James Bond x OC Villain
(Willing to play multiple characters.)

Star Wars:
OC x Leia
OC x Padme
OC x OC

World of Warcraft:
Human/Night Elf/Orc/Troll/Blood Elf/Tauren x Human/Night Elf
(Willing to play multiple characters but only those two races.)

Tomb Raider:
OC x Lara Croft

Dragon Age:
OC x Lellanna
OC x Morrigan
OC x OC

Mass Effect:

Here are the characters I want you to play as: OC, Shepard, Garrus, Grunt, Jacob, Mordin, Thane, Zaeed, Illusive Man, Joker, Kaiden, Wrex.
The characters I'm willing to play: Miranda Lawson, Kelly Chambers, Ashely Williams, Liara T'Soni, Samara.
Sorry no Tali or Jack (not to into her chicken feet and masked appearance and Jack’s just a bitch lol.) I'm also willing to play multiple characters in this RP as well.

Fallout 3:
Vault Dweller x Vault Dweller
Surface Dweller x Vault Dweller
Raider x Surface Dweller/Vault Dweller.

Non Fandoms:
Real Celebrity of your choosing x Average Joe
Teacher x Student
Experienced Teacher x New Teacher
Principal x Teacher
Student x Student
Neighbor x Neighbor
Boss x Secretary
Policeman x Civilian
Employee x Employee
Father's Friend x Daughter
Brother's Friend x Sister
Husband x Wife's Sister
Husband's Brother x Wife
Boyfriend's Friend x Girlfriend
Friend's Boyfriend x Friend
Boyfriend's Brother x Girlfriend
Sister's Boyfriend x Sister
Repair/Salesman x Woman(Married or not)
Father x Babysitter
Father x Child's Teacher
Child's Teacher x Mother
Rich Man x Maid
Doctor x Nurse
Politician/CEO x Reporter
Politician x Actress/Singer
Country girl x Traveler
Tourist x Local
Passenger x Flight Attendant
Customer x Waitress
Rockstar x Manager’s daughter

Also:
WWII setting
Gang setting
Post Apocalyptic setting

Plot ideas:
(Mafia: Gangster x Waitress)
You are the most powerful gangster in the USA. This can be anything from Italian Mob to the Russian Mafia and anything in between. You can either the leader or lieutenant or something. You're the or one of the most wanted men in America. You come to a night club or diner trying to keep a low profile while still trying to enjoy yourself. Anyways I'm a waitress there and you have your eye on me. This can go two ways. You either charm me into joining you for dinner and on the way there the cops find us and we have a big car chase dragging me on the run with you. Or while in the diner or club the cops can bust in and you take me as a hostage and I'm dragged along on the run with you.

(Police: Cop x Prostitute)
There's a large gang in town who you've been trying to bring down for awhille. Again the gang can range from anything. I work for the gang in one of their brothels. Eventually a new gang moves in and they both go to war resulting in a massive amounts of murders. Around the same time you find me who has stolen a car from a customer that wasn't willing to pay me. You make a deal with me. In exchange from being released from prison I help you take down my employers and put an end to the bloody gang war.

(Police: Kingpin x Undercover Cop)
You're the local drug Kingpin of the city I'm a cop in. Not much is known of you. We don't even know what you look like. The police plan to bring me into your inner circle and gain your trust allowing to bring the organization down. But how will this be done? It's really up to you. We can discuss this whether I pretend to be a girl you pick up as a girlfriend, a stripper, a prostitute or another gang member.

(Hollywood: Agent x Singer)
I'm a southern girl from a small town and have a dream of hitting it big as either aPop Star. I manage to escape my small town and make it to California. I eventually make it to where I get gigs every so often singing in sleezy bars. I barely make enough money like this to survive and one day you find and are interested in managing my career. Together we try to reach stardom. This can go a few ways. Either genuine romance between us starts, or maybe you're just using me and really interested in my body and less about my career. Or perhaps you try and teach me about being a pop star sex sells.

(Hollywood: Actor x Singer)
You're a super famous actor. You can be a little bit older or still just reach super fame early. You're known everywhere. All directors want you to star in their latest flick. All companies want you to show off their products. I'm latest pop sensation on the radio. I haven't been around very much but a couple of my singles have made it huge on music charts. I'm a huge fan of yours and I go to the Hollywood premier and after party for your latest movie (can be romantic comedy, action flick, horror movie etc).

(Reality TV: Neighbor x Singer)
The latest Reality TV show just moved into the Neighborhood with the latest and hottest Pop Star. The show just follows me all day and see how I survive living in a small middle class average neighborhood. Your character happens to be the neighbor who lives directly beside me.

(Hollywood: Rockstar x Pop Singer)
You're the lead man for a well known Rock band. However your last album didn't do too well in sales or by critic standards. Your manager suggests that you need to get back into the public eye. I'm the latest and hottest Pop Star who has all her singles on the radio. I also just so happen to be a extremely big fan of yours. Your manager suggests that I do a couple featured tracks on your album and I couldn't be happier to finally meet you.

(Hollywood: Rockstar x Manager’s Daughter)
You’re in the biggest Rock band right now charting the charts across the country. This fame has come out of no where and you’ve got a big shot manager trying to help you get on the charts world wide. He comes a long with you on the tour trying to make you even more famous than you already are. His daughter is a huge fan of yours and has tagged along learning the ropes so she can become a manager too when she’s older.

(Hollywood: Rapper/Rocker x Model)
I’m an upcoming model not a whole lot is known about me but some people are finally taking notice. I got hired on to your music video and you (rocker or rapper) also begins to take notice of me during the weeks we do the music video. After it’s over you invite me to a party for the release of your latest album.

(Gang: Gangster x Wealthy Girl)
Basically my character is from the suburbs and goes to a wealthy school with her wealthy friends. My boyfriend is a bit of a poser and pretend he’s a real hardcore dude and begins selling drugs. Eventually he takes me to a party in the hood where he hopes to make friends with the bigger dealers and get into the drug trade seriously. He stands out like sore thumb and get beaten and thrown out. I go with him. The following week I go to the same party this time alone because I want to experience the real criminal experience rather than the poser one. A gangster takes notice of me.

(Experienced cop x Rookie)
I’m recently accepted to the force and I take the job seriously. For the first few months I just get jobs involving drunk drivers or maybe kids playing loud music. I want more serious so they throw me off to you an experience cops dealing with the major drug trade. You show me the ropes and how it really is on the streets.

(Football player x Coach’s daughter)
You’re about to join the college football team. A dream come true for you so you’re off to a summer camp where they train the team before the season starts. The coach brings a long his very attractive daughter so the football players will take practice seriously infront of them but you take an immediate liking.

(Cop x Prostitute)
You're a cop but one that plays by his own rules. You're pretty corrupted and feared my many of the criminal underworld. You rob drug dealers and blackmail everyone else so they stay out of trouble. I've been a prostitute for a couple years now and been good at avoiding you until one night.

(Passenger x Flight Attendant)
I'm a very attractive young flight attendant on a flight you're on. I don't pay you very much attention since you're just an average joe and I spend most of the time flirting with the passengers in first class and gossiping with the other girls. Suddenly the plane goes down and we're the only survivors who wash up on a tropical island.

(Politician x Actress/Singer)
You are throwing a celebration of your birthday with a massive amount of people there including a bunch of celebrities who been your supporters. I'm am a famous actress or singer who has also been invited and I get to do one of the opening speeches of the celebration.

(Politician/CEO/Rapper/Rocker x Reporter)
You've been in the public eye for quite some time now. Whether good or bad we can decide this later. I'm a new reporter who has been assigned to do a big story about you so I ask if I can do a series of interviews with you.

(CEO x Employees's Wife)
You play as a powerful CEO who's a millionaire, maybe even a billionaire. You're used to getting every thing you want or anyone you want. There's an office party and one of your employees shows up with a very sexy young woman. It's either his wife or his daughter. You try and talk to my character but the employee keeps interupting. You decide you need to get her alone. You end up promoting my husband/father to become head manager in India for outsourcing where he'll train them for the next couple of months. He's very excited and goes immediately. This leaves you to have access to my character alone at last.

(Lottery winner x Various females)
Your character hasn't had much luck with the ladies for a very long time which leads him very frustrated. He has his eye on many women in his life but most of the time they just usually ignore him. One day he wins the lottery and becomes a millionaire. Things quickly changed and he begins to get noticed by the girls he's wanted for so long. Basically this roleplay would be about him making these various girls his trophy girlfriends without them knowing about the others. So no threesomes. Can include one of the girls or a few of them. They can be any part of your character's life. These are just a few suggestions.
-The young college girl that lives next door.
-Your favourite waitress at the local bar.
-A co-worker
-Etc

(Prisoner x Prisoner)
This would take place in an experimental prison. Due to overcrowding they place male and female prisoners in the same unit. This causes a lot of problems. The men take advantage of the females right away. My character is sent to this prison for something minor (like stealing a car for joyriding or something) anyways soon she's ganged up on by some gang (Nazis, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Bikers, Irish, Italians) and your character steps in. He's leader of another prison gang and protects my character from the other characters. Then he offers my character a deal. To become his new cellmate for protection. I reluctantly accept.

Picture Ideas:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29m3wrd&s=3

First idea is there's two warring gangs. One's a biker gang which my character is in, she can either be a lieutenant or girlfriend of the leader's girlfriend. The other gang can be a biker gang, Italian Mob, Russian Bravta, whatever you want. Your gang is winning, you'd be the leader of it. As a peace treaty the biker gang leader can offer their best men or women to join the enemy gang, I'm part of the group or your gang kills my gang leader and absorbs the remaining members into its own.

Second idea is my character is a lieutenant or girlfriend of the leader's girlfriend and you're a police detective who's head of an operation to take down the biker gang, you're investigating the crime in the organization.

Third is I'm just a new girl to the city who's pretty poverty stricken and I need money so I ask to join your biker gang, you'd be the leader. Or I can be a rich girl looking to piss off daddy joining a biker gang not knowing what's she's getting into.

2. http://tinypic.com/r/2iiuz2h/4
Sci Fi setting. Years in the future and space travel has gotten quite advanced. Human are looking to see if there's other life. A large ship is going in search for this life. My character would be a pilot of this ship or one of the pilots. We eventually find life and it's not friendly. During this RP you could play as another pilot, the Captain of the ship, or a marine on the ship. Basically be us fighting this alien race. We could eventually lead the alien mistakenly to earth or get taken hostage in an alien vessel or crash land into an alien home world. The other idea is we lose the fight and most of the crew is murdered however a few are taken aboard the alien vessel and your character would play as an alien ( a humanoid looking one, not some giant squid creature).

3. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vh55iq&s=3

Wild West setting. Basically this can be taken in multiple directions. I could play as just some lone ranger surviving in the west and you could stumble upon me somehow, maybe I get in trouble at a local saloon and you save me or maybe I stumble upon your farm desperately needing water. Another idea is I could be an outlaw bank or wagon robber and you could play as the sheriff or I could play as deputy sheriff and you could play as an outlaw. You could also be another lone ranger that we take an adventure on.

4. http://tinypic.com/r/30m67oz/6
http://tinypic.com/r/2ql8pp4/6

This is an Alien vs Pedator RP.
My idea is I'm traveling with a Space Marine squad. We come to a small planet that's usually used as a resting station for trade routes. The past couple weeks none of the ships that landed on the planet have left also all communication has been lost with the planet. My commander and my squadmates are sent in to investigate. Little do they know that the small human colony has been chosen as a hunting ground and is now infested with Aliens and the Predators who hunt them. Overall I want to play a private in the squad. My team is wiped out by Aliens. You play either the head predator or a new predator in their hunt for the first time. I can either be captured by a group of Predators and taken to their ship or I can help them with their hunt wanting my revenge for my squad members.

5. http://tinypic.com/r/91mjw4/7
There's been a major zombie outbreak. In the NYC there's only a couple hundred people who aren't infected. Both of our characters are one of them. On the surface zombies are everywhere but the uninfected humans have made barricades in the NY Subway system to keep the zombies out. This is where people live including my character. No one knows if anyone else has been affected yet outside of the East Coast. One day one of the barricades break and zombies come flooding into the Subway. My outpost is the first to get hit and everyone gets infected. I'm the only survivor and I'm trying to make it to the next outpost hopefully where it's safe. Your character can be either a soldier from the West Coast where things are still safe to save any survivors or be sent there to eliminate all life forms to stop the spread of infection and happens to stumble upon my character. The other option is for your character to be another survivor at the other outpost where she sends up.

6. http://tinypic.com/r/16hp8ua/7
It's Halloween night and there's a large forest near by with an old abandon lumber mill. Rumor has it that there's a werewolf that lives in the lumber mill that hunts people. My college friends and I decide it would be fun to go out and camp out by the lumber mill that night. Turns out there is a werewolf. Now for this I want the werewolf to be intelligent. Not a blood thirsty dumb creature.

7. http://tinypic.com/r/2rnznrs/7
It's Halloween. A woman is out with friends for a party. When she leaves she notices the streets are full of zombies. Your character can be another human at the party or a more intelligent leader of the zombies that has the braindead zombies capture her.

8. http://tinypic.com/r/8z2zyq/7
http://tinypic.com/r/n6qow6/7
A woman and her friends go to a cottage on Halloween nearby a swamp. That following night there's a ton of fog that appears. One by one her friends start to disappear and she goes deeper into the swamp to investigate. Again I want the swamp creature to be an intelligent one.

9. http://tinypic.com/r/rr2k5l/7
It's Halloween night and my character comes home late from a party. She goes to bed but a few hours later she wakes up to a super bright light and the the next thing she knows she's being beamed up by a UFO.

10. One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

So this is a big Spiderman RP I'm craving at the moment. Basically it would be a reboot of Spiderman with a new main character. No Peter Parker but your character getting bitten and getting powers. Then your character would go through meeting the three different characters I'd like to play: Mary Jane Watson, Gwen Stacy, Felicia Hardy (Black Cat). This can also go another way. A villain finally is able to defeat and kill Spiderman and the RP is about your villains relationship with the three girls.

Valentines Day:
1.You're a college student and it's the school is throwing a charity. The football team's cheerleaders all sign up to be in a valentines lottery. Male students pay ten dollars for a chance to win a weekend with them. If a person's lottery ticket is drawn you and a cheerleader that is up both win an all paid romantic weekend at the top hotel in the city. This can go two ways. First way is she's a really nice girl and it's just them going on a date and meeting each other. The second way is the cheerleader is stuck up and has always been rude to your character. If she isn't nice to you on your date she will be kicked off the cheerleading team, you take full advantage of this.

2. You play a guy who hasn't had much luck with the ladies. He spends the day before Valentine's day depressed because he knows he's going to spend it alone. That night Cupid visits him and give a bow with one arrow. He explains whoever you hit with that arrow won't be able to reject your advances for that day and that day only and to make sure you pick the right person and don't miss.

3. You play as an IT guy. You've been admiring the boss secretary from a far. She's married but has been having an affair with the boss for awhile. You're a bit of a master hacker. On valentine's day you hack into the boss's email and send her a message asking her to meet you for a Valentine's dinner. She responds and agrees. You show up at the dinner where she's surprised to see you. You show her the long lists of emails between her and the boss. You threaten to show her husband the emails unless she becomes your valentine that day.

4. It's Valentine's Day and your character is alone. He's lonely and wondering a pond shop. He finds a cheap pair of heart shape glasses. You find out that while your wearing the glasses whatever woman looks into them she'll see you as the person she loves (could be her boyfriend, husband, favourite celeb, sports star, etc) you decide to take full advantage of this.

Christmas:
1. http://tinypic.com/r/1iikyb/7
This is a pretty fun one to do and but at all realistic. This one you play as Santa Clause. Your wife recently leaves you. According to Christmas tradition there has to be a Mrs. Clause. This can either go one of two ways. The first way being is you go into a reality TV Show to find the woman to become Mrs. Clause or you can go out and find her yourself. Of course most women want to be the rich and famous Mrs. Clause.

2. You work in a mall and play Santa Clause for little children. There's another young lady who plays Santa's little helper dressed up in a Mrs. Clause outfit. You have a major crush on her. Before closing up there's a big blizzard and your snowed in with Santa's little helper with mistletoe strung up all throughout the mall.

3. You work in a mall and play Santa Clause for little children. A young extremely attractive single mom brings her son to you. The mom doesn't have a lot of money for Christmas so you buy a kid a small gift as "Santa Clause" and the mom is very grateful. So grateful she invites you for a Christmas dinner while her son is at his father's for the holidays.

4. You work in a mall and play Santa Clause for little children. There's a young college girl that comes up to you. She's not all that bright and still believe in Santa Clause. She sits on your lap and tells you what she wants for Christmas and you take advantage of the situation.

College:
Foreign Student x Student:
My character moves to a new big city coming from Europe (country can be determined) and is very lost with the new lifestyle change of being in college and being in an entire different country. You're character immediately sets eyes on her and decides to help her out.

Popular Girl x Nerd:
Your character does amazing in school but he doesn't have much luck with the ladies. My character is extremely popular in the school mainly for her appearance. The problem is that my character spends too much time at the parties and not enough studying and soon finds herself failing. You have an ad up in the school bulletin board about tutoring for some extra cash and she gives you call.

Popular Girl x Teacher:
Again my character is popular around the school mainly due to her looks but soon starts failing due to constant partying. She cheats on the final exam and you catch her and threaten to fail her. However he's going to a New Years party over the break that some of my friends are throwing. He doesn't want to go to the party alone because then he's friends will think he's a loser. But showing up with a bombshell would blow them away. He offers her a deal to come with him to the party.

WWII
American Soldier x Australian Woman

During the war in the Pacific the Americans took a brief break in Australia. The woman there all wait by the docks very happy to see the men fighting for them and their allies. This RP follows the line of that. You either see my character around town, at the docks or in one of the bars at night.

American Soldier x France/Dutch Girl
Nazi x France/Polish/Dutch Girl

RE: Gia's Requests (NEEDING PARTNERS)

Hello Gia, I am interested in playing either the mobster/waitress plot or the gangster/undercover cop plot. I like to focus my roleplays on the kidnapping and breaking down of my captive. I also enjoy a great deal of detail, multi paragraph posts and play in 1st person. If you are interested let me know either here or my MSN is semasterisoslave@yahoo.com that is also my email if you want to contact me there.

Look forward to playing with you.

Gia said:
Since my old font was all messed up during the change over of the site I decided to just make a new thread rather than try to save my old one. So here it is.

Hey, at the moment I'm still accepting original pairings and settings but lately I'm finding easier and more enjoyable for myself to roleplay in an already established universe with established characters. If you do have something else in mind please let me know but I'd especially love hearing from you if you're interested in playing any of the following. I of course don't have any plots in mind yet until we decide on our characters. I am also interested in having any original plot that takes place in a sci-fi setting, please let me know if you have an idea, even a basic one on this idea.

James Bond:
James Bond x OC Agent
James Bond x OC Villain
(Willing to play multiple characters.)

Star Wars:
OC x Leia
OC x Padme
OC x OC

World of Warcraft:
Human/Night Elf/Orc/Troll/Blood Elf/Tauren x Human/Night Elf
(Willing to play multiple characters but only those two races.)

Tomb Raider:
OC x Lara Croft

Marvel:
Any Hero/Villain x Black Cat

Dragon Age:
OC x Lellanna
OC x Morrigan
OC x OC

Mass Effect:

Here are the characters I want you to play as: OC, Shepard, Garrus, Grunt, Jacob, Mordin, Thane, Zaeed, Illusive Man, Joker, Kaiden, Wrex.
The characters I'm willing to play: Miranda Lawson, Kelly Chambers, Ashely Williams, Liara T'Soni, Samara.
Sorry no Tali or Jack (not to into her chicken feet and masked appearance and Jack’s just a bitch lol.) I'm also willing to play multiple characters in this RP as well.

Fallout 3:
Vault Dweller x Vault Dweller
Surface Dweller x Vault Dweller
Raider x Surface Dweller/Vault Dweller.

Non Fandoms:
Real Celebrity of your choosing x Average Joe
Teacher x Student
Experienced Teacher x New Teacher
Principal x Teacher
Student x Student
Neighbor x Neighbor
Boss x Secretary
Policeman x Civilian
Employee x Employee
Father's Friend x Daughter
Brother's Friend x Sister
Husband x Wife's Sister
Husband's Brother x Wife
Boyfriend's Friend x Girlfriend
Friend's Boyfriend x Friend
Boyfriend's Brother x Girlfriend
Sister's Boyfriend x Sister
Repair/Salesman x Woman(Married or not)
Father x Babysitter
Father x Child's Teacher
Child's Teacher x Mother
Rich Man x Maid
Doctor x Nurse
Politician/CEO x Reporter
Politician x Actress/Singer
Country girl x Traveler
Tourist x Local
Passenger x Flight Attendant
Customer x Waitress
Rockstar x Manager’s daughter

Also:
WWII setting
Gang setting
Post Apocalyptic setting

Plot ideas:

1. (Mafia: Gangster x Waitress)
You are the most powerful gangster in the USA. This can be anything from Italian Mob to the Russian Mafia and anything in between. You can either the leader or lieutenant or something. You're the or one of the most wanted men in America. You come to a night club or diner trying to keep a low profile while still trying to enjoy yourself. Anyways I'm a waitress there and you have your eye on me. This can go two ways. You either charm me into joining you for dinner and on the way there the cops find us and we have a big car chase dragging me on the run with you. Or while in the diner or club the cops can bust in and you take me as a hostage and I'm dragged along on the run with you.

2. (Police: Cop x Prostitute)
There's a large gang in town who you've been trying to bring down for awhille. Again the gang can range from anything. I work for the gang in one of their brothels. Eventually a new gang moves in and they both go to war resulting in a massive amounts of murders. Around the same time you find me who has stolen a car from a customer that wasn't willing to pay me. You make a deal with me. In exchange from being released from prison I help you take down my employers and put an end to the bloody gang war.

3. (Police: Kingpin x Undercover Cop)
You're the local drug Kingpin of the city I'm a cop in. Not much is known of you. We don't even know what you look like. The police plan to bring me into your inner circle and gain your trust allowing to bring the organization down. But how will this be done? It's really up to you. We can discuss this whether I pretend to be a girl you pick up as a girlfriend, a stripper, a prostitute or another gang member.

4. (Hollywood: Agent x Singer)
I'm a southern girl from a small town and have a dream of hitting it big as either aPop Star. I manage to escape my small town and make it to California. I eventually make it to where I get gigs every so often singing in sleezy bars. I barely make enough money like this to survive and one day you find and are interested in managing my career. Together we try to reach stardom. This can go a few ways. Either genuine romance between us starts, or maybe you're just using me and really interested in my body and less about my career. Or perhaps you try and teach me about being a pop star sex sells.

5. (Hollywood: Actor x Singer)
You're a super famous actor. You can be a little bit older or still just reach super fame early. You're known everywhere. All directors want you to star in their latest flick. All companies want you to show off their products. I'm latest pop sensation on the radio. I haven't been around very much but a couple of my singles have made it huge on music charts. I'm a huge fan of yours and I go to the Hollywood premier and after party for your latest movie (can be romantic comedy, action flick, horror movie etc).

6. (Reality TV: Neighbor x Singer)
The latest Reality TV show just moved into the Neighborhood with the latest and hottest Pop Star. The show just follows me all day and see how I survive living in a small middle class average neighborhood. Your character happens to be the neighbor who lives directly beside me.

7. (Hollywood: Rockstar x Pop Singer)
You're the lead man for a well known Rock band. However your last album didn't do too well in sales or by critic standards. Your manager suggests that you need to get back into the public eye. I'm the latest and hottest Pop Star who has all her singles on the radio. I also just so happen to be a extremely big fan of yours. Your manager suggests that I do a couple featured tracks on your album and I couldn't be happier to finally meet you.

(Hollywood: Rockstar x Manager’s Daughter)
You’re in the biggest Rock band right now charting the charts across the country. This fame has come out of no where and you’ve got a big shot manager trying to help you get on the charts world wide. He comes a long with you on the tour trying to make you even more famous than you already are. His daughter is a huge fan of yours and has tagged along learning the ropes so she can become a manager too when she’s older.

(Hollywood: Rapper/Rocker x Model)
I’m an upcoming model not a whole lot is known about me but some people are finally taking notice. I got hired on to your music video and you (rocker or rapper) also begins to take notice of me during the weeks we do the music video. After it’s over you invite me to a party for the release of your latest album.

(Gang: Gangster x Wealthy Girl)
Basically my character is from the suburbs and goes to a wealthy school with her wealthy friends. My boyfriend is a bit of a poser and pretend he’s a real hardcore dude and begins selling drugs. Eventually he takes me to a party in the hood where he hopes to make friends with the bigger dealers and get into the drug trade seriously. He stands out like sore thumb and get beaten and thrown out. I go with him. The following week I go to the same party this time alone because I want to experience the real criminal experience rather than the poser one. A gangster takes notice of me.

(Experienced cop x Rookie)
I’m recently accepted to the force and I take the job seriously. For the first few months I just get jobs involving drunk drivers or maybe kids playing loud music. I want more serious so they throw me off to you an experience cops dealing with the major drug trade. You show me the ropes and how it really is on the streets.

(Football player x Coach’s daughter)
You’re about to join the college football team. A dream come true for you so you’re off to a summer camp where they train the team before the season starts. The coach brings a long his very attractive daughter so the football players will take practice seriously infront of them but you take an immediate liking.

Picture Ideas:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29m3wrd&s=3

First idea is there's two warring gangs. One's a biker gang which my character is in, she can either be a lieutenant or girlfriend of the leader's girlfriend. The other gang can be a biker gang, Italian Mob, Russian Bravta, whatever you want. Your gang is winning, you'd be the leader of it. As a peace treaty the biker gang leader can offer their best men or women to join the enemy gang, I'm part of the group or your gang kills my gang leader and absorbs the remaining members into its own.

Second idea is my character is a lieutenant or girlfriend of the leader's girlfriend and you're a police detective who's head of an operation to take down the biker gang, you're investigating the crime in the organization.

Third is I'm just a new girl to the city who's pretty poverty stricken and I need money so I ask to join your biker gang, you'd be the leader. Or I can be a rich girl looking to piss off daddy joining a biker gang not knowing what's she's getting into.

2. http://tinypic.com/r/2iiuz2h/4
Sci Fi setting. Years in the future and space travel has gotten quite advanced. Human are looking to see if there's other life. A large ship is going in search for this life. My character would be a pilot of this ship or one of the pilots. We eventually find life and it's not friendly. During this RP you could play as another pilot, the Captain of the ship, or a marine on the ship. Basically be us fighting this alien race. We could eventually lead the alien mistakenly to earth or get taken hostage in an alien vessel or crash land into an alien home world. The other idea is we lose the fight and most of the crew is murdered however a few are taken aboard the alien vessel and your character would play as an alien ( a humanoid looking one, not some giant squid creature).

3. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vh55iq&s=3

Wild West setting. Basically this can be taken in multiple directions. I could play as just some lone ranger surviving in the west and you could stumble upon me somehow, maybe I get in trouble at a local saloon and you save me or maybe I stumble upon your farm desperately needing water. Another idea is I could be an outlaw bank or wagon robber and you could play as the sheriff or I could play as deputy sheriff and you could play as an outlaw. You could also be another lone ranger that we take an adventure on.

4. http://tinypic.com/r/f485e/6

This is a fantasy setting. Basically there's six nations, you're king of one and decide to conquer and rule over the other five. You're the most military and aggressive nation and you are able to conquer them after a few months of your campaign. The five lands now ruled by you have very different citizens dwelling in them. You take a female of each to be your trophy for conquering over their nation. I will play as the five women and if interested I'll give you each of their varying bios.

5. http://nl.tinypic.com/r/r8ck6c/6
This is also a fantasy setting. My character could be slave bought by a tavern owner to entertain his patrons. The roleplay could be as simple as you playing the tavern owner and the patrons. You could also be a patron who see my character dancing in the tavern and buy her from the owner. We could of course expand on all these ideas. My character could also work there because they enjoy the tips. One idea is due to it being a tavern one night a fight breaks out where many people are killed. My character be a survivor and some other survivors attempt to rape her and you come in and save her or you could be the lone surivor of the fight and find my character hiding and force her to come with him. Or you could be an adventurer and offer me great riches if I quit my dancing job and accompanying you on your journey.

6. http://tinypic.com/r/30m67oz/6
http://tinypic.com/r/2ql8pp4/6

This is an Alien vs Pedator RP.
My idea is I'm traveling with a Space Marine squad. We come to a small planet that's usually used as a resting station for trade routes. The past couple weeks none of the ships that landed on the planet have left also all communication has been lost with the planet. My commander and my squadmates are sent in to investigate. Little do they know that the small human colony has been chosen as a hunting ground and is now infested with Aliens and the Predators who hunt them. Overall I want to play a private in the squad. My team is wiped out by Aliens. You play either the head predator or a new predator in their hunt for the first time. I can either be captured by a group of Predators and taken to their ship or I can help them with their hunt wanting my revenge for my squad members.

I like the one I put in bold, really. Would it be alright if I gave it a shot?[/b]

Picture plots # 4 and 5 sound fun. Are you looking for just quick sex or something with a little more meat right now?

Hey I am looking for a mass effect rp, I have a plot in mind if your interested.

Hello,

As to your picture shots I love #1,3, and 6. I will pm you with more thoughts, but I love how you think

Updated some more stories and removed a couple picture plots.

Hey Gia. I've got a few RP ideas for Sci-fi settings. Care to talk a few out?

RE: Gia's Requests (Craving Spiderman Rebirth)

Updated with my new craving.

RE: Gia's Requests (Craving Spiderman Rebirth)

Hello Gia, there is a large list of roleplays that I would enjoy doing with you. What peaked my interests most were the flight attendant x passenger or some sort of castaway type of plotline, teacherxteacher, or any of the ones regarding the friend of someone's significant other. Also I thought the babysitter plotline might be interesting as well.

Lastly, the spiderman plot has alot going for it, I'd love to explore this option with you.

I shall PM you shortly if you do not reply. = )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom