Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Staff reply

temp1

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
@Saber
Hi! I got your dm but seem unable to reply with the details you requested in our DM, posting here to see if it frees me up to reply.

and thanks in advance for help sorry to be a pain.

There was no option at all to reply in dm thread but looks good here.

Screen Name: Prurientelf
Profile Picture: I believe I removed it before I took my hiatus. Previously it was this image.
I had a large life changing event so took a break from play and removed some of my posts. I believe the last time I logged in was in December, possibly January?

elfpurient@gmail.com was the old email address that I inadvertently disabled. wenchyelf@gmail.com is the email address I'd like to update my account to so I can update my password.

There was no option at all to reply in dm thread but looks good here.

Screen Name: Prurientelf
Profile Picture: I believe I removed it before I took my hiatus. Previously it was this image.
I had a large life changing event so took a break from play and removed some of my posts. I believe the last time I logged in was in December, possibly January?

elfpurient@gmail.com was the old email address that I inadvertently disabled. wenchyelf@gmail.com is the email address I'd like to update my account to so I can update my password
It is saying that the new email is already in use so you'd need to use a different one.

Thanks again for help, you can delete that temp account obv also is it possible to recover a deleted message? my looking for thread seems to have been deleted probably by me when I went on my hiatus.

The messages refer to threads that were posted on the site. Are you looking at request threads or private messages?

Back
Top Bottom