Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winter Snow Academy[Yuri Role-play]

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
I've been looking through another thread and it seems people actually want to do an all girl school role-play. Well since I'm in the mood to set up an rp how bout' my first group set-up on here be a Yuri one.

academy.jpg

Plot: Winter Snow Academy is a prestigious school for girls. Their school work is to learn how to be the ideal woman for a man. Their classes will consist of lessons spanning from cooking all the way up to hands on sex-education and more. To ensure that these students get the best of education the staff of the school are women.

:Classes:

Cooking - This is a class that will help teach the girls of the school to learn how to cook food for their mates. -Assigned to Alex Silverstein-

Cleaning - A class to teach the girls how to clean. -Assigned to Victoria Halloway-

Personality - A class to teach the girls how to react with mates. A sure way to refine any off-beat personalities. -empty-

Grooming - A class to teach the girls how to groom. -empty-

Physical Education[Gym] - A class to keep the girls in shape. -Assigned to Anne Elizabeth Henston-

Creative and performing arts - Classes that accent the girls abilities on how to be decorative and or musical in some way. -Assigned to Alex Silverstein-

Sexual Education - A hands on course on how to correctly please their future spouses. These lessons continue in and out of it's designated classroom. -Assigned to Victoria Halloway-

:Schedules:
First the students will go to breakfast, 8 am sharp.
After breakfast students will attend the first four classes of their morning.
After the morning classes it is then lunch for everyone, 12pm sharp.
After lunch it is the last three classes, ending school at 3pm.
4pm marks the after hours of school, and equals playtime and or detention.
6pm is dinner for everyone.
7pm is grooming for everyone.
8pm is bed for everyone.

:Schedule A:
Cooking
Personality
Grooming
PE
Lunch
Sex Ed.
Creative and Performing arts
Cleaning
::Students under this schedule are as follows:: Cassidy Allison Hart,

:Schedule B:
Personality
PE
Sex Ed.
Creative and performing arts
Lunch
Cleaning
Cooking
Grooming
::Students under this schedule are as follows::

:Schedule C:
Sex Ed.
Cleaning
Creative and Performing Arts
Personality
Lunch
PE
Grooming
Cooking
::Omitted for now~::

::There are different schedules for a reason. I do want people to have the same classes and whatnot, so don't pick a schedule until we get a good pull of 6 or more people. If that takes too long we can always just stick with schedules A and B.::​

:Dorms:
Dorm rooms can hold up to two people at a time... However if there is an odd number of people threes's gonna be a crowd for two lucky teenagers. Dorms can and will be added if need be.
A: Anna Watson[Cheshire Pup]
B: Isabella Chorine[Kylen]
C: Lilly Knight(November[S n o w])
D:
E:
F:
G: Cassidy Allison Hart[Chris_Tina]

:Teacher Dorms:
A; Head Mistress Cameron DeWinter[Chris_Tina]
B; Anne Elizabeth Henston[Killdozer]
C; Alex Silverstein(November[S n o w])
D; Victoria Halloway(November[S n o w])
Will add more as needed. Eache Teacher Dorm can hold up to 2-3 people, depending on whether the teacher would rather have their own privacy or not.​

:Rules:

1. No boys please. That doesn't mean a male rper playing a girl isn't allowed.

2. No oneliners. I would appreciate it if you kept your posts sizes 2 paragraphs or more. The minimum being 2. However there is no problem dropping your sex posts to just one paragraph. Just please be descriptive...no one likes a shitty sex scene.

3. If you join, don't start talking to someone's character and fucking vanish leaving them hanging.

4. Ages of the girls range from 13-17.

5. Ages of the teachers range from 18-24

6. No Futa play. :3

7. Please post as often as you can...remember it is a group rp.
More rules will come if need be.

:Characters:
You can have a maximum of two characters.
Variety is loved amongst personalities, ages, and looks.

".Skeleton."

What is your name?:
>>Insert First, Last name<<
How old are you?: >>Insert age<<
What do you look like?: >>Insert Appearence description<<
What dorm room have you taken up?:>>Insert Dorm letter here<<
If you are a teacher what class[es] do you teach?: >>Insert class[es] here<<
If you are a student what schedule are you under?: >>Insert schedule letter here<<

Since you don't care if guys play a female character in this, mind if I join in? I'd be into playing a teacher if we agree on them being played instead of being NPCs. If not I'll just be a student.

My absolute do nots would pretty much just be toilet stuff, I'm sure there's more in the rabbit hole I have in my sig.

I play dudes... I'd be such a hypocrite if I told a guy they couldn't play a girl. XD
No I don't mind if you join. I'm so leaning toward the idea of some players being teachers....I'm thinking of perhaps some teachers doubling up on classes to perhaps cut down on the NPC thing.

Cool. Shall I make a profile for a teacher then, or wait a bit for more people so we can make a decision about the teachers?

Meh, you can be a teacher. XD Shit if we don't get enough people to play em it won't matter...I'm always good for playing a bunch of characters. XD Which class[es] were you planning on teaching?

Personality, also PE if I am needed to double. Second could make for some nice locker room sex XD Care if I use a pic for my appearance? I can describe instead, I usually like to have a pic though, find it easier to picture the roleplay if there's pics.

Pictures are fine as well~

edit::
I was thinking of teaching Sex Ed, and Creative and Performing arts as my primary classes.

Okey dokey.

What is your name?: >>Anne Elizabeth Henston<<
How old are you?: >>22<<
What do you look like?: >>Anne<<
What dorm room have you taken up?:>>Teacher's dorm? Room B?<<

Indeed...the waiting game...hope it isn't too long...considering how fast the other Yuri thread had gotten people. XD

What is your name?: >>Isabella Chorine<<
How old are you?: >>13<<
What do you look like?: >>Isabella has long, raven black hair, sharp, ice blue eyes, stands about 5'4 or so. A petite frame, you'd never guess her favorite class was PE.<<
What dorm room have you taken up?:>>B<<

Hope I did this right.

Could you change my character's name to Anne Elizabeth Henston? I just realized that the last and middle name of my char is from CSI. XD

I thought it sounded familiar, then I watched an episode and did a mental forehead slap. XD

So, more people should join.

XD Iknorite? Meh, pretty soon I'm just gonna get impatient and just start up the rp with just us three, and others can just join at will.

Back
Top Bottom