Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any [F4A] An invitation to accompany me on a Beautiful Dark and twisted Fantasy ( Female Dom here)

Noirzylla

Withdrawn
Disclaimer: This profile is not for the faint of heart.

Wow.... What a strange invitation, isn't it? I mean... Do you have any idea what a "Beautiful Dark And Twisted Fantasy" is? And also, you probably don't know who I am, so why would I be your date for this, or simply why I chose you?

All right, then. I didn't choose you, the letter chose you, yes. So I can't wait to go with you, but I'd like to introduce myself, so that you can see things at least a little more clearly.

Oh! by the way, call me Noirzylla ( : (or Noir)​

SPtGIqz

• What drives me to write more erotic stories is not because of the sweetness, or the wholesomeness but more for a more twisted vision of eroticism - what fascinates me about eroticism is how it can potentially be the most fearsome weapon you can use to break someone mentally. Using the target's sexual fantasies against themselves to plunge them into a hell that is supposed to please them but probably due to the complete lack of control they suffer, turning their most exciting fantasies into their own burden. What interests me is writing stories that focus on exploring eroticism in this way, so let's write the most twisted, one-sided and dark romances we can, let's turn these wholesome fairy tales into something more twisted and a whole lot more in short. Let's push our fictional world to its apex, and no matter how pale it gets, we're engaging in fantasy, aren't we? So let's go all out. (Of course, without reaching your limits.)

• Writing: I write in the third person and in the past tense (eg: She walked towards him ), which I prefer because it allows me to disassociate even more from my characters. I can be fine with the first person "I walked towards him" But I prefer to avoid things like "I walked towards YOU" Again, I write dark stuff, and it makes me uncomfortable to write to that person, I'm not looking for imersion, only for fantasy.

Let the wind take us: I don't like writing stories where we have to check off boxes on a checklist, I prefer to brainstorm on the essentials to get started, and once we've started our answers will flow and open up new directions. Let's merge our creativity and see where it all takes us :)

Patience: To be honest? I don't give a damn how long it takes you to reply, and even if I often tend to prefer roleplay beginnings to be a minimum constant (like at least one reply a day or one reply every two days to confirm if our writing fits). I'm a very patient person, take a few days or a few months, I don't consider a roleplay dead until we've decided on it, but keep in mind that your life comes before the roleplay so no stress. I'm not a bump person at all, so I hope you are too.

Long term vs Short term: I prefer long term writers for longer narratives of course, but sometimes some short term stuff is fun.

Theme ( in order of how much I love them ) :

High and Low Fantasy ( Love writting as some kind of fantasy creature succubus etc) , Slice of Life/Modern , Sci-fi (If we're going to a sci-fi prompt , i'm not interested in being a simple human. My favorite aspect in sci-fi is all of the space stuff !)

• Favorite

Non-Con: There's nothing more exciting than seeing your will prevail over your target, who can do nothing but squeal and fight until despair sets in and the body starts to betray them until they literally give up. Clearly a must-have for me.

The Struggle :
    Knowing that non-con is something quite common in my stories, I'm really not a fan of the "simp" or very weak characters who, faced with such a horrible situation, will let themselves go because they find the dom attractive. What's interesting about the struggle is not only the fun of fighting, but above all the moral dilemma/conflict Be proud You may have ended up on your knees, but at least you did your best (=.

Body-Worshiping : be it feet , ass , Tight armpits , cock . Either praising them , Licking them etc you name it and I love it , The rawness and degradation that comes with it , the exciting and exhausting hell you can plunge others into with a little creativity and especially if we include a dirtier worshiping forcing someone to worship a smelly or sweaty body is a big plus..

Corruption - Manipulation

Kinks I'm very into too !

β€’ Breathplay : Playing with the sub breathing ( Tight suffocation , Hands in breaths etc etc etc)
    β€’ Face-Licking :
    β€’ Humiliation
    β€’ Teasing
    β€’ Violence :
    From soft to extreme violence
    β€’ Age-Gaps : 20-30+
    β€’ Sadism :
    β€’ Dark , Twisted Endings
    ( eg : the abusive stalker getting maried with her crush. it's seems cute... But not really.. I also love more darker endings.)
    β€’ Snuff : No vore means.
    β€’ Risky Kinky Scene

And a loooooooooooot more. Just ask.

Miscellaneous Kinks
    ( Just some alt kinks.)

β€’ Sizeplay (Giantess etc)
    β€’ Growth/Hyper
    β€’ Transformation: So versatile as kinks and fun, with a bit of creativity you can really do some crazy stuff. Interesting asset for more long-term plots.
    Vore

Nope

My limits are hard and non-negotiable. I will ignore any message pushing for these! I am however okay with talking about limits in non-sexual ways in the context of getting to know each other better, so if you're wondering if something falls into a particular limit-category don't be afraid to ask. Anything not explicitly included as a limit can be discussed even if not listed in the kink section

β€£ Full Bdsm relationship : I'm more interested in more realistic relationships. Someone isn't dominant because they say they are, they're dominant because they've proved to their conqueror that they are (who then becomes the submissive.) I'm very lukewarm on the whole bdsm thing... I just don't care about it really.. just boring and uninteressting for me.

β€£ Mind-Control : Hypnosis , Magic mind control : Just boring to me.

• " Noir " means Black in French, and although from a certain point of view it's a simple reference to color, here it means my fascination with writing dark-skinned main characters, and you'll probably wonder why? and to be honest, I don't know either. Is it because I have a kink for interracial relationships? Is it because I love dark chocolate too much (I hate dark chocolate, so it's impossible) or because I was born in a small African country and am therefore fascinated by the idea of writing characters who share my culture? Yes, I think that's probably it, and who knows? maybe I could teach you something, as they say you never stop learning, so I can play any gender as a species as long as they've got a bit of melanin in them. Of course I can also play other kinds of characters, it rarely happens but it can happen under certain very specific conditions, for example, if I have to write several characters I like to vary their appearance and ethnicity. or if i want to change a bit lol.

Keep in mind that it's not self-insert or that I want to insert myself into the story, because the characters I write are so different from me that I don't relate to them in any way, I don't think I'm crazy enough to relate to Frieza ( Dragon ball) or the Joker ( Dc comics) and even if these are pretty extreme examples I think you get the picture. I'm engaging in fantasy in a fictional world, I'm not looking for immersion.

"
    Zylla", I think you've guessed, is a reference to Godzilla, the Japanese giant. Did you know that in popular culture and colloquial language, we can see "-zilla" added to words to indicate something big, powerful or dominant. And that's the case here. I'm someone who only writes characters with strong / dominant characterization I GODAAMN LOVE TO PLAY POWERFUL CHARACTERS. So don't expect me to write a shy, sensitive character. Being dominant is often my default, and submission is not unfamiliar territory for me however please know that I would only be interested in writing submissively to you if we are long time writers or if your writing is phenomenal, I am unfortunately very picky to be on all fours with. And if that ever happens, I'll never be a cute, shy submissive, you'd have to break me to have me all to yourself.

( Ah , and I also put a "Y" instead of the "i" because imo , the "i" is the most fraudulent letter in the alphabet , like it's so ugly , it so souless damn , Y diff , no cap.)

Thanks !

Eh yes ! It's finally over, This post was my attempt at brevity, no problem I just got so carried away that I couldn't stop in time.. So I hope to find some writer who loves depravity as much as Me ! Don't hesitate to send me a message.

I look forward to your messages (And messages without effort will of course be ignored as)

Bye :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom