Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Younger femdom looking for milfs (NSFW?)

The Evil Queen

Worshipped by many
Greetings, as I am sure you can gather from my title, I am on the hunt for some older ladies to strip down and tie up đź’‹.
(In a text based roleplay, naturally)

Before I get too far into that though, let me get a few things out of the way that will either grab your attention or chase you off. No hard feelings either way but if you continue reading understand all these things are on the table and bolted in place.

Anal: YES. BDSM. Restraints. Humiliation. Non-con. Public humiliation. Mild medical play. Mild foot fetishes. Objectification. Reluctance. I do not play submissive characters. I do not play male characters in a sexual context. 1-2 paragraphs average minimum (not in your first message, just the rp).

No excessive smells. No scat. No minors. No pregnant sex. No excessive gore/injury.

Give This a peek before continuing reading.

With that out the way, let's talk about what I mean by milf. Specifically the M in milf.
I'm looking to have my characters dominate a mature woman/mother, one who's tits aren't pointing at the sky as much as they used to, one who's ass has a few small deviations that prevent it from being smooth. I'm not saying that she can't have taken care of herself, she very much can, but time is an undefeated opponent, and I doubt she fared much better than the rest of us. I am incest friendly, so I will more than happily play a daughter doing all kinds of forbidden things to her mother.

To facilitate this, I do plan to use refs, either photo, 2d, 3d or AI. Do note, if 2d or 3d there is a detail level requirement. This sounds a lot more strict than it actually is though, and I won't abandon a PM because of a pic, I will just ket you know if I need better images. Furthermore, I can provide images for my roleplay partners to pick their character from as I have a small library available.

Another aspect I desire for this, Humiliation. The dynamic of a 20+ young lady humiliating, punishing and otherwise dominating a mature woman is one I want to explore and have fun with. The idea of an 40 something woman on the verge of raising her voice and then immediately remembering her place makes my knees start rubbing together and...
Anyway, my point is that I want the older woman to know that she shouldn't be putting up with any of this, but unfortunately she has to, for reasons we will determine ourselves.

I do have a handful of ideas to kick things off though, please include one if it catched your eye within your message/title to help get things rolling.

Blackmail
Mind control/hypnosis
Financial/debt reasons
Inability to say no or fight back
Abuse of authority
Impossible laws
Class divide
Lost bet, can lead to Blackmail
Kidnapping
Threats
Guilt

If you're still reading, hopefully you're interested and I'll hear from you soon đź’‹.

Back
Top Bottom