Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Variety of roles available - Male Dom, Switch & Sub - look inside!

Greetings! I'm a writer in my mid 20s and am looking for some Original RPs - I can RP as a Malesub or Switch for both Male and Female partners, I can RP as a MaleDom (again, for MxF & MxM RPs) but am just picky with it as I do not like to RP personality-less brutal doms who are only there to lose their temper, it's boring. If I RP a MaleDom, I honestly am more likely to RP a Daddy-Dom. It's really something I'll have to discuss to get back into again, and see if my partner is a good fit and get comfortable with it again. I like when my Doms get to edge and tease my subs - it doesn't always have to be just about my Dom's pleasure.

I can lean towards both story-driven and smut-driven RPs, the ratio is something that we can discuss - however, to note I do have a preference for some pretty extreme/hardcore kinks, but this doesn't mean I can't RP slice of life or with gentle Dom partners/RP as one - in fact, I love a good Gentle Dom.

All of this is up for discussion in private messages, and I'm more than happy to also consider preferences regarding gender expression/identity, personality/among other factors. I will say that when I RP as masculine men/with them, I prefer a lean muscular build compared to overly-buff muscles - I can also RP males with no muscles/and or a dad bod and extra weight, same with roleplaying curvy MILFs if that's your thing (would love if this was a thing - want to broaden beyond just skinny partners - more to grab ).

Scenarios
Serial Killer x Victim *
Stalker x Victim
Older Man/Woman x Younger Man
Cult Leader x a Traveller who stumbled upon the group *
Vampire x Human
Parent x Son*
Uncle/Aunt x Nephew
Doctor x Patient *
Psychologist x Patient *
Alien x Human
Human Cattle/Pet Play - no Zoophilia/Furry! Just some animal traits. Farm/Factory setting. *
Fertility Clinic *

Some various kinks I would be interested in including:Breeding/Birthing, Lactation, Medical Play, Apparatuses, Oral Fixation, Cumplay, Handjobs, Exhibitionism/Public Scenes, Informality, Hedonism, Electric Toys, Whipping/Flogging, Fucking Machines, Vibrators, Religious Imagery, Mind Control/Brainplay, MPreg, Body Hair, Saliva, Bathroom Play, Slice of Life, Incest, Pet Play, Food Play, Feeding, Feeding Tubes, Suspension, Edging, Blindfolds, Gags, Masks, Powerbottom, Small Dom/Big Sub, Bloodplay, Blood/Substance Smearing/Filth, Bathroom Control, Gloryholes, Onomatopoeia, Fingering/Flaccid Play, Public Masturbation, Powerbottom.

Back
Top Bottom