Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Loosely Historical Gay Plots

stareliza

Meteorite
INTRODUCTION
Hi, hello! Stareliza's the name, and I'm here, like all of you, to write.
Some details about myself:​
— I generally write two or three paragraphs per response, but I can go higher depending on the needs of the post. Usually, I'd prefer my writing partner try and roughly match the length of my post, but I completely understand that different posts require different amounts of detail, so that's not a hard rule. As long as you're not sending me one liners and I have enough to reply to, I'm happy.
— I can reply anywhere from a few times a week to multiple times daily. I work a pretty consistent 9-5, Monday-Friday schedule, so I'm most available on the weekends and in the evenings. However, I'm available for chitchat and plotting pretty much whenever.
— I write exclusively in PMs. I just prefer the privacy.
— When given the option, I strongly prefer to play exclusively submissive-leaning bottom characters. They'll have distinctive personalities, but that's the role I'm more comfortable and confident writing. However, I'm open to doubling up for the sake of fairness, in the sense that we would each play a dominant-leaning top for each other, and I will put genuine effort into writing them. The only caveat to this is that I am selective about the storylines I write; if you're reaching out to me about writing, I'm assuming you're interested in one of the storylines I've shared below, so I think it's reasonable that I should also be interested in the other storyline we write (assuming it isn't also one of the ones I offer). Please don't agree to one of my storylines just to try and dupe me into playing the top for the storyline you want, and then put no effort into the one I chose. And if you only want to write if we double up, but I'm not interested in any of the storylines you want a top for and we can't come to an agreement, then there's no hard feelings and we can each just keep looking. I also personally don't enjoy writing switch characters.
— I'm generally ghost-friendly. Stuff comes up for all of us, I'm a chronically anxious person so I get being antsy about reaching out after a gap, it's whatever. More often than not, if you reach out to me after a swath of time, I'll be down to either pick back up or start a new plot.
— I'm looking for people to write morally ambiguous (but ultimately mostly good-hearted) dominant men who are older than my character, though how much older depends on the storyline. My characters will usually be in the 18-21 range, and I'd like your character to be at least 30.​

TURN ONS & TURN OFFS
Not all of the kinks listed need to be included, and some won't make sense for every storyline, but this will give you an idea of the ones I would like to include.
YES​
Age differences, size differences, deepthroats, face fucking, rough sex, hair pulling, cum facials, creampies, cum swallowing, blowjobs, cock warming, clothed sex, light bondage (blindfolds, gags, collars, cuffs, etc), light choking, oral sex, exhibitionism, possessiveness, general roughness, spanking, cock slapping, begging, multiple rounds, sexual exhaustion, orgasm denial, overstimulation, dirty talk, semi-public or public sex, branding​
NO​
Footplay, blood, scat, vomit, hyper, macro or micro, fisting, enemas, vore, torture, furries/anthros, face sitting, extreme violence/torture​

STORYLINES
As the title of the thread would suggest, all of these stories take place in historical settings, but in the very loose, ambiguous, fantasy-novel-esque way. The relationship between the two characters will be slow-burn and complex, although they're having sex from the beginning. Also understand that, while the bottom does technically consent, they're going to have complicated internal feelings about it in every stoyline, though the reasons differ; they're not just a happy, senseless, eager fuck toy. So I guess it would fall somewhere between con and dubcon. The bolded character is the one I'd prefer my partner play, and the italicized character is the one I'd rather play.

KING X PROSTITUTE
A king and his men find themselves stranded in a remote village during travel due to inclement weather. As men with power are wont to do, they decide to pass the time in a whore house. It may not be employed by the high class courtesans they're used to, but they figure it will at least wile away the hours. What the king doesn't expect is to find himself becoming entirely ensnared by a lowly prostitute. Despite his meager beginnings, the prostitute has incredible grace and charisma, with a subtle, calculating cleverness to that the king finds intriguing. By the time the weather clears, the king had come to a conclusion: the prostitute was wasted in that second-rate whore house in that miserable little village. He must have the prostitute entirely for himself.​
I highlighted virginity as a kink I enjoy, and I know it's a reasonably popular one, so I wanted to put it out there: if this is the plot you're most interested in, but you would like to incorporate virginity as a kink, I'd be willing to work it into the plot that the prostitute was highly coveted because he had come into the whore house as a virgin, and the king got stranded during the time his virginity was being auctioned and was able to buy it. The prostitute would have done other sex acts, but would not have actually had penetrative sex.
GUARD X KING'S BETROTHED
A cruel king rules over his nation with an iron fist. The guard has worked dutifully for him for years, keeping his head down, his back straight, and doing as he's told, and for it, he's earned the king's respect. As such, he's assigned a very special task: guarding the king's betrothed, a beautiful young man from a noble family. He's been sent to stay in the palace in the months preceding the wedding, and the guard is expected to keep him safe until the day of the wedding. In theory, it's a very simple mission, and it would be easy for the guard to fulfill—if he wasn't utterly taken with the betrothed boy, who regards his upcoming nuptials with ever-growing dread and is desperately seeking any sort of companionship and affection. (And who may have more manipulative intentions, beneath his sweet, helpless surface.)
RIVAL KING X RIVAL PRINCE
Two kingdoms are at war, due to an old grudge between the kings. The larger of the two kingdoms is slowly but surely approaching victory in the war, and so the king of the larger nation accepts a negotiation invitation from the other king, eager to rub his fast-approaching success in the his opponent's face before stamping out the smaller king entirely. But then, during the meeting, the first king discovers an even better way to establish his superiority: to take the second king's beautiful young son, who sat dutifully at his side during the negotiations. So he offers to end the war, in exchange for the prince's hand, an offer the smaller kingdom cannot afford to refuse. While he has every intention of taking the prince as a husband, and taking all the things from him that a husband is meant to give, the king has no intention of torturing the prince unnecessarily. In fact, he thinks it'd be quite a fun game, to see if he could break through the prince's walls, earn his affection and his dedication despite the conditions under which they first married. What he never anticipated was to start to fall in love himself.​
USURPER X PRINCE
A nobleman, whether one from within the kingdom who simply wants change or from another kingdom who wants to help his kingdom take the neighboring nation over, sets out to infiltrate the palace of a tyrannical king and help to facilitate a coup. Unfortunately, the already rather complex, dangerous mission is only further complicated by the existence of the young prince, the cruel king's son. In a contrast to his father, the young prince is kindly and soft, both beloved by his people and coveted away from them. The nobleman's initial in at the palace is one that puts him in regular, close contact with the prince—as his tutor, or his guard, or something similar—and not only does the nobleman find himself growing increasing discomfited by the thought of the innocent prince being caught in the crossfire, but increasingly attached to, and attracted to, him.​
WAR LORD X SACRIFICE
A fierce warlord is on a quest of domination and destruction, and has been working his way across a nation, wreaking havoc wherever he goes. One small town, eager to spare themselves from the disaster the war lord and his men are known to bring, offer up a young man from their village as a peace offering, a bribe, to convince the war lord to leave them be, and the boy is so pretty, the war lord figures there's no harm in accepting. Despite what his status may lead people to believe, the war lord isn't cruel by nature. The boy they've offered him is little more than a trembling little fawn turned into a person, and while the war lord wants to enjoy him, he has no interest in making the boy suffer. In fact, he sees quite a bit of potential in the boy. Maybe, with the right guidance, he could turn into a proper partner yet...​

Back
Top Bottom