Too Sweet (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

“I-I’m so mad that you’ve been.. hiding this from me..” she said as she slowly kissed from the base to the tip.

He flushed and gasped weakly as she teased him, "I-I... wouldn't hide it if you gave me a chance from the start...~"

“Well,” she said, trailing her tongue from his balls up his underside slowly, exhaling and moaning lowly, “I’ll.. be sure to keep you in mind from now on..~”

She made a low noise and looked up at him, working her tongue over the tip as she began sinking lower.

She moaned lowly as she sank down further. She was getting wetter by the second, he was massive.

He was stretching her throat better than any other man she had been with so far. She may have to keep him.

He jerked and gasped loudly, nearly doubling over her as he gave a shaky cry of bliss, "H...Haaah~!!"

She pulled back and gasped. “M-Move your hands, Ian, I want to hear you.” She said, her tone firm.

She moved and immediately took him down to the base again, moaning lowly. She was still struggling with his size.

She made sure he wouldn’t want to try getting head anywhere else, moving to play with his sack slowly.

Back
Top Bottom