Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Too Sweet (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Ian looked when his phone lit up and his fave turned red when he saw Calli matched with him. He swallowed roughly and opened the app, hitting the option to DM her.
"Uh...hello, Ms. Owens... 😅"

"Oh, absolutely, 100%" always agreeable, "um...would you want to get a drink this weekend...? I'll pay...?"

His heart was pounding, face flushed as he set his phone down to get back to work. Don't fuck this up, Ian.

The weekend could not come fast enough. Days seemed to crawl by, and he found himself browsing her profile more than once.

Her every photo seemed professionally done, even one boudoir photo if you scrolled far enough.

"Whoa." He muttered. She must have been desperate if she was taking photos like these. "Oh." He frowned; she was married once. Maybe these were an attempt to save her marriage.

Finally. Finally, Saturday was here. And damn it, she was a little nervous. Ian was a sweet man, she hoped her terrible luck with men didn’t end up with him hurt.

He showed up early to pick her up and got every door for her on their way to the bar.
"Get whatever you like, Ms. Owens!" He smiled.

He flushed, "N-No, no, I told you I would pay! Not that I don't think you couldn't pay, it's just impolite to have the woman buy everything on the first date!"

Back
Top Bottom