Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Too Sweet (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Things seemed to be fairly tense now. Not in any bad sense, but both of them had to get used to being together.

Ian did his best to stay focused on his work, but Calli seemed to pull him away for something everyday. He was flustered, to say the least, not wanting anyone higher up on the foodchain to find out and get them in some serious trouble. But he never told her no.

She would pull him away for any random urge, but she mainly wanted to take care of him. Hell this was the first good cock she’d had in years, why shouldn’t she appreciate it?

He looked and smiled softly before responding, "It's ok! I'm just glad I get those extensions to finish my work lol"

She grinned down at her phone, before relaxing a bit. She was worried that she might be scaring him off with all her needs.

Guess she didn't need him right now? He made a noise and set his phone aside before getting back to work.

It was a while of just sitting around looking over her work before she sighed softly. “Ian, my office please.” She sent.

“I want you to grab me, Ian..” she said. “And I don’t want you to stop until you get bored.”

His face turned red and he nodded, moving around her desk and turning her in her chair gently. He swallowed and groped her breasts firmly, watching them squish between his fingers.

He blushed more as he watched. Get bored? How would he get bored? She would start begging before he got bored.

Back
Top Bottom