Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Too Sweet (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She arched hard and cried his name out as her walls clamped down hard around his fingers, coating them heavily as she climaxed.

She nodded. Was she? She had no idea. But, she didn’t really care. “I-I’m more than ready~”

He nodded and moved between her legs, pushing her legs against his chest and rubbing the tip against her entrance.

He held her legs against his chest with one hand as he positioned himself with the other before pushing into her slowly.

She lulled her head back and bit back a loud cry. She couldn’t let him know how bad she wanted him, not yet.

Her moans were getting lower and more guttural. Fuck, she knew he was big but surely he had to be all the way in by now right?

She almost froze. “H..Huh..~? Y-You gotta be joking..~” she slurred, feeling much fuller already than she had in a long time.

She paused and moved to have him stop. “I-I.. wanna see your reaction..” she said before continuing, “b-but Ian? You are.. by far.. the biggest I have ever had.”

“Y-Yes.. and.. not just because of that..! B-But.. I hope you’ll want to continue seeing me.” She said.

Back
Top Bottom