Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Lonely male widow prompt, seeking switch FB, MtF or females

Lonely widow

Living out in the middle of no where a lonely widowed male aged 37(can be adjusted) lives by himself until one night commotion on the fringes of his secluded property causes him to call upon his experience as a serviceman.

Whilst returning from chopping wood to keep his supply of kindling up raised voices can be heard and he decides to see what the commotion is about.
From a distance he sees (YC) kneeling before 4 males 3 of them dressed in non distinct attire whilst a well dressed man seems to be berating (YC).

The man sees a young woman around 25(can be adjusted) he face a mess of makeup up that ran down her face he hears he pleading.tot he men to be let loose when the well dressed and loses it raising his voice he back hands the girl.

(MC) see this and cannot turn a blind eye his guns were in his home not too far away but this girl needed help now and so he approaches the men.
The men startled to see another person this far out s agitated and one of the goons says to (MC)
"Hey pal can we help you only we are dealing with business right here"
The well dressed man pulls a face and also asks.
"You out here alone?"
The man looks over the area the men are armed but don't have their weapons drawn yet.
"That I am, got a place out here"
The well dressed man then nods as 2 goons walk over.
The girl distressed cries out.
"Get out of here..."
Before the girl can finish talking (mc) determines that these men clearly not saints planned on disposing of the girl and planned on dealing with him too.
using his axe he spins as it flie from being rested on his shoulder completely chopping the first goons leg clean off the man cries in agony before he adjusts his swing and brings the axe down cleaving the man's skull the goon that was with this man shaken goes for his firearm as he does (mc) uses the handle end of the axe smashing it in his gut causing the firearm to fall he then takes.thenaxe handle and pulls it up under the goons chin and takes the goon hostage as he walks toward the well dressed man and remaining goon.
"What the fuck!"
The well dressed man shouts as.the remaining goon aims his gun at me he fires off a few rounds killing his associate (mc) takes this time to shove the body of the hostage he had forward and using him as cover charges toward the goon and land a horizontal swing beheading him the girl he is trying to save screams afraid and hysterical as the well dressed man uses his hun to whack her in the side of the head.
(Mc) now only having him tondeal.with throws the axe at the man he fores his gun and the bullet tears through (mc) upper right shoulder causing him to recoil as the axe connects with the well dressed man he spit blood and collapses in front of (Yc).

(Mc) wounded approaches (yc) who is dazed and losing consciousness as he scoops her in his arms.
"Stay with me little lady come on now"
(Mc) says as her eyes roll in her head she occasionally drops.in and out of consciousness as he carries her the wound makes it difficult (Mc) is too losing blood and feeling crap as he carries the girl home his legs are heavy he could give up but the soldier in him won't let him quit his vision blurs as he walks home he sees her his beloved wife a vision now guiding him home was he dying? He thinks as he manages to struggle home he almost falls through the door and gets (Yc) on the sofa before he turns lighting the open fire he styles back landing in an arm chair as he looks over at the girl he smiles he wonders of this will be the last thing he does good in the world before he succumbs to loss of blood and the pain he is at peace as he slumps in the chair the light of the fire flickers illuminating the pair in the firery glow.

so this is an opener I do hope you liked this if you're still reading I am wanting to have your character wake up and remember what this man did and take care of him.
As you look round his home you will note this man was indeed married and also he was a former solider and fireman perhaps you see he has saved people before in the past and a few photos or displayed paper clippings framed by his deceased wife hang on the walls.
Not only did this older man save you but he was a living legend.

I do want this story to turn freaky as I'm kinky beyond belief perhaps he and his wife had a sex room or basement conversion or something like that.
I ant our characters to fall for one another and then with the discovery of the kinky stuff have them switch back and forth playing with each other as their love grows.
So I'm looking for switches cause I'm not the best dom and I'm wanting to expand on that and have fun with it and I'm hoping you feel this way too.
As the title says I'm happy for your character to be a femboy, FtM or female any is fine with me I don't care about your irl gender at all.

I love all kinks to do with and surrounding bdsm, feet, chastity and teasing, humiliations, spanking, slapping and and so much more like anything kinky I love it I'd love the daddy calling aspect to present here but I'd love it too If your character when assuming a dom role would also like to be called daddy.

So there it is its a fun prompt wktha serious background and story element to it we can explore why your character was in their predicament or skirt round it and you can have fun with an older man living out many fantasies.

The age gap isn't necessary at all just though tit better suited the narrative but I'd be happy to restructure that and obviously hear your ideas.

I'm limitless except of course underage but anything else I'm fine with.

Back
Top Bottom