Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Femdom, Fandoms & Fatal Fancy

Sheepy

Moon
Hi! I'm Sheepy (F/26/EST) and I'm looking to roleplay a dominant, female OC against canon characters or against other OCS! Don't be afraid to ask, either way! The fandoms and characters I am looking to play in and against are in a list below this beginning blurb. I'm open to doubling and can play any canon on the roster as long as it complies with RMR's guidelines. I have 10+ years of roleplay experience and want to roleplay with partners who close to my age.

My posts tend to be 200-500 words long. I'm not picky about length as long as I have something to work with. I write in past or present tense, but always in third person. Depending on how busy/healthy I am, I can post either multiple times a day or week. Though I always love chatting about headcanons, fandoms we like etc etc!

My limits, in terms of kinks, are pretty few and far in between. No snuff, no hyper or scat and nothing involving animals or dead bodies. I love smut, but I also love building relationships between characters and creating intriguing plots. Delving into the psychological impacts of a plot event is just as interesting as smut to me.

What I want to do is play as a female character being the dominant/top in a relationship with a male character. I like situations where the power is thoroughly imbalanced in my OC's favor whether it be through blackmail, kidnapping, or through various contrived and plot-specific methods but it isn't mandatory.

However, I prefer that the content be DARK and the relationships will be DUBIOUS! If we're playing multiple characters, I may be interested in playing as a male character too, if you're interested in M/M!

If we're roleplaying in a fandom setting, I can play pretty much any canon, male or female, for you! Top, bottom, dominant, submissive, you name it! I'm willing to (and would in fact) prefer to play multiple, because harems/reverse-harems are one of my guilty pleasures and I'll never say no to one! And your side can be light as fluffy as you want it.

I prefer to play very busty, curvy characters.

For original plots, I prefer dark fantasy settings. I love it when roleplays don't just focus on the act of sex, but rather the domination and other themes which surround it. I also adore world-building, but I can't be the only one working on it. I need equal contribution! This also carries over to playing multiple characters. I'm more than willing to play multiple male and female characters, as long as you do the same.

FANDOMS
Honkai Star Rail (Dr. Ratio, Aventurine, Argenti, Luocha, Jing Yuan, Boothill)
Genshin Impact (Alhaitham, Neuvillette, Wriothesley)
Final Fantasy 16 (Clive Rosfield)

Kinks & Themes that may be included (not all of these are mandatory! it's alright if you're uncomfortable with some of them)
BDSM, petplay, captivity, drugs & alcohol, nonconsent, dubious consent, mindbreak, humiliation, exhibitionism, objectification, male lactation, anal, cuntboys, size difference, M/M (if we're playing multiple characters)

If any of the above sounds interesting to you, my DMs are open! Fire away!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom