Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Perfect Love Utopia Where Women Are Happy Free Use subs And Men Are Affectionate, Loving Doms. Why Does It Seem So Sinister?

Deedeemcgee

Meteorite
I'm looking to roleplay with a literate partner in a world where everyone is beautiful, successful, and ready to fuck. Sounds great right? Why does it feel so off…

In this universe, everyone loves each other. Domestic violence and abuse doesn't exist. Women are happy in their place in society, subservient but well cared for by men. Men have their pick of ready and willing women at any time; the fairer sex kept aroused by a combination of medication and edging implants they are fitted with when they turn twenty. Love is freely given and taken in this universe, and everyone truly does love and cherish one another. Families are raised communally, resources are divided equally, and everyone is healthy and fit.

Yet…there is a darkness under it all. A history from the before times, and how this perfect utopia was achieved. What lies beyond the borders? What secrets are kept from the people? No one seems to care, but anyone who does question it is sent for re-education, and sometimes never seen again.

We can keep it light and simple and play out as two happy, ignorant citizens of this world, freely loving one another and everyone else, fucking and cumming and being productive members of our society like we were meant to. I'd love to world build a smidge, and am seeking a partner who enjoys writing and exploring characters as much as smut.

Or we can take on a darker tone. Perhaps you start to feel jealousy, an emotion strictly forbidden. Or perhaps a friend of mine disappears, and rather than dismiss it easily in favor of happiness like most do, I begin to wonder where she has gone. Perhaps you are a government agent at a retraining facility, who loves even the most stubborn "criminals" and simply wants to help them become their best selves. We can discuss any number of scenarios in this strange and wonderful world!

My kinks are wide and varied, but include orgasm control (edging obviously, as well as forced orgasms), euphoria, D/s play, bondage, Sadism, object insertion, clit play, medical play, kissing, body worship, romance, feelings of love, “stepford wife” subs, breast play, passionate sex, permanent arousal, aphrodisiacs, drug use, lots of praise, oral (both ways), fingering, dubcon, free use, group sex, and on the darker side; torture, extreme body modification (amputation, lobotomies, etc), fisting/vaginal torture, slavery, and more!

Limits are scat, animal, underage, and birth play (breeding ok, we can discuss further what I mean)

IMG_5437.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom