Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A collection of irresistible fantasies ❤️ (NSFW)

borntoserve

Meteorite
85923239-p0-fotor-2024033118123.png
(Disclaimer: I grew up in a generation of people who didn't use forums so I apologize for any errors, feedback is appreciated. I'm still settling in, I'm unsure of when I will play these.)

Welcome to my bar for those who seek to fulfil their dirty desires! Simply choose any "drink" you want from the menu below!
Of course, this isn't just any bar, I can add any "ingredients" or "spices" you want. ;)
Go on, pick your poison and if you'd like, add some of my own personal flairs.

Bartender's preferred drinks

My oh my, you want to know what drinks I enjoy?
As refined as my bar is, my tastes can get very dirty.
Don't let my tastes deter you from having a good time.
Aside from the usual tastes most people have, here are some of my unique flavors:
- NTR
- Rape/Non-con
- Submission
- Pet play
- Slutty clothing
- Ugly bastard
- BBC/Raceplay

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮
THE MENU
À la carte
╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯

༻✦༺ TRAPPED IN YOUR CAGE ༻✦༺

457671534_ed4b05c06d33850f35e37c920e68c425.png
This "drink" offers you an experience where by default, you will play as a homeowner whose relative has come to live with them out of desperation so that they may attend college. Sounds dull? Then you fail to see the bigger picture. She is all yours. Over time as she grows comfortable you can establish more rules such as forcing her to wear revealing clothing to be more "comfortable", eventually she will be your very own at home slut™ who you can use according to your desires in whatever way you want! Seriously, I want to stress this, do whatever you want to her.

Ingredients: Corruption, mind break, submission, revealing clothes
Bartender's preferred ingredients: Rape/Non-con, Incest, Ugly bastard, BBC
૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა 💗
ღ¸.🌸´`🌸.¸¸ღ​
༻✦༺ NO LONGER JUST YOUR MOTHER ༻✦༺

457678962_ed4b05c06d33850f35e37c920e68c425-1.png

You can't hide anything form me, I know my customers: You have a mommy kink... or at least some sort of preference towards mature ladies with bodies designed by Aphrodite herself. They have a gentle exterior with a secret burning lust hidden inside and that is what you want to bring out.

This "drink" offers you a scenario which takes place in the future when brain implants become a common technology. As the treacherous little son you are, you make sure your mother, who doesn't know much about technology, buys an implant that can easily be exploited. You now have the ability to control her mind... to an extent. It takes time and calibration for it to take effect so you must slowly nudge your mother into becoming the type of woman you want.
Use your creativity to its greatest extent! The possibilities are limitless!
Make her think that walking around in lingerie is normal or that all mothers have to help their sons "release their pent up desires" in some way. Go even further! Convince her to bear your child, oh my! Make her sleep with your bully to stop him from bothering you and watch her submit to him! (Believe me, that last one is surprisingly popular)

Ingredients: Mind control, corruption, incest
Bartender's ingredients: NTR
༻✦༺ MIX IN YOUR FAVORITE FANDOMS ༻✦༺

457698238_ed4b05c06d33850f35e37c920e68c425-2.png

I happen to be quite knowledgeable when it comes to various media franchises, therefore I can offer my customers "drinks" for the fandoms they enjoy. Here is a comprehensive list of fandoms I offer. For these "drinks" we have to make new original plots.

Video games:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Other:
- Skyrim‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ - Fate
- Genshin‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ - Vtubers (I don't know all that much)
- Blue Archive‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ - Chainsaw Man
- Azur Lane‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎- JJK
- Soulsborne‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ - Basically any anime you can think of
- FF14
- Baldur's gate
- Cyberpunk
- And more!
•┈••✦ 🌹 ✦••┈•​
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚🦋˚ ༘♡ ⋆。​
༻✦༺ Offer a drink to your bartender! ༻✦༺​

457694165_f424ad0c0a151684467ff78be56d9a66.jpg
What? You want to offer me a drink? How sweet of you!
If you want to give me a drink you have to mix in some of my favorite ingredients!

Over time we grow tired of the ordinary and seek new thrills. At a certain point, ordinary men just didn't quite do it for me anymore, I needed some spice. When it comes to ugly bastards I love the idea of some fat, smelly, ugly creep absolutely defiling me as a beautiful woman. According to society an ugly man does not belong with a beautiful woman but that makes it all the better. And what does appearance matter when there is a huge fat cock involved?

I tried to resist falling into this rabbit hole but at this point I'm too far gone, I love BBC and the concept of raceplay. If your drink involves me playing as snowbunny I would love it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom