Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male maybe it's daddy issues [ seeking older m & younger f - original and fandom ]

Virginia Greene

ᕦ(ò_ó )ᕤ
Supporter
f-list. Please look at it. Sometimes people send me really long thought out ideas but they're based on a kink that I hate and I think we both come away feeling bad after that exchange is over.
WHAT I SEEK: I'm looking for a reasonably literate partner who can spell properly, understands grammar, and can give me enough to work with. Preferably someone who can write at least two paragraphs or more, because I think it's important to be able to put enough detail into the posts.

Almost everything is going to involve characters who are at least 21. On occasion I might drop down to 18 (usually against the rare dude in their late 20s or someone with an extended lifespan), but I don't usually enjoy whole-ass adult men and teenagers. I'm also very into mfm threesomes if that's your vibe!

I made a joke about daddy issues but I'm not actually particularly into daddy kink stuff. Might be willing to give it an exploratory shot for something fandom if you're super into it, though. I'm mostly just here for guys who are in their late 30s, 40s, and probably early 50s against women who are in their early 20s.

I love it when the dudes recognize that the age difference comes with problems and a potential power or dynamic imbalance and that makes them hesitant, but they end up in the relationship anyway because they can't resist. The woman is going to be less bothered by it because she knows he's someone who she can trust and who won't create issues, and she'll generally do a good job arguing her points if needed.

Original
I have some faceclaims I would particularly enjoy for this (check my journal!), but they're never going to be a necessity.

bastard child of royalty x knight
◦ king is dead, competition for the throne has begun, he may have been sent to kill her but sides with her instead or maybe he went looking for something better than the options available
rogue archetype x paladin-y archetype
◦ love a playfully antagonistic relationship with a value difference. I'm more into the idea that it's a team-up of necessity vs a situation in which she's been caught
mage x knight/warrior
Q-type tech x secret agent
monster hunter x human form monster (werewolf, demon, vampire, etc)
something zombie apocalypse
superhero team
◦ a new hero with significant power and an older sort of Punisher-esque vigilante
prodigy x hard work & experience style talent
◦ maybe warriors, maybe magic of some sort
trying to throw together something with a priest or cleric
◦ I like an older man with some amount of religious consideration but I also have to figure out how to make it... not be slice of life.
feel free to suggest! I'm probably not accepting slice of life unless it's short term

Fandoms (working on putting in pairings for a few things)

still working on putting in some of my plots

Phoenix Wright
Miles Edgeworth
Zevlor
◦ after Zevlor's assumed betrayal a tiefling [or human or half-elf depending on your preference] from his group begins a quest to hunt him down - she's not sure if it's for revenge or to make sure he's alright, but she feels like she has to and she'll figure out what she's doing when she gets there. She reaches out, desperately, towards [insert whatever god we decide he was or is a Paladin of] and receives a response. watched this man solo tank two mindflayers in as many turns, saw how sad he was, and immediately fell in love
Gale
• I'm a hero at heart; I always want to do all the good I can and have characters be the best they can be. But there's something about Gale makes me interested in a story where his desperation for affection and external validation puts him straight down the path to getting manipulated. This probably isn't a full evil/Durge run; I don't know if anyone would end up at their Worst, but it's not a reflection and redemption story.
• Gale meeting Mystra's next 'chosen' and has a much easier time seeing how messed up the dynamic is now that he's outside it and trying to dissuade her from the whole thing. She's got all his potential, if not more, and all the ego, but less of the lived experience and a whole different brand of recklessness. She's definitely not meant to be a Tav - I think she'd show up either around when Elminster does or at the end of act 2.
• The team's Tav is fiery tempered sorceress whose previous control over her innate and often reactive magic has been weakened significantly by the introduction of the tadpole. Now she finds herself wrapped up in more adventure than she'd like in an entire lifetime and with control over her own abilities reduced to a level she's not had to suffer since childhood. She and Gale conflict in all the ways you'd expect when it comes to magic.
• The team's Tav is a sharp-eyed, hardheaded little thief who is feeling terribly out of her depth. She's quick, adaptive, and pretty flexible and starts to find her stride quickly, but is definitely not from the same kind of more... elite background as many of the others. Maybe that's why she adjusts to their new reality more easily
Halsin
◦ while exploring the shadow-cursed area (either alone or with the group) Halsin comes across a shadow-touched woman. Addled, paranoid, and possibly forever tainted, but perhaps not so far gone that she's beyond help. Halsin is pretty sure he can, and also that it's his responsibility.
◦ I've also got a pretty good list of Tavs I think he'd go well with
David Rossi
◦ character incoming
Spencer Reid
◦ I know he's very much the youngest of the crew, but I think he'd be interesting being pushed into the role of older by having someone with a similar level of genius who is starting at the same place he did in a much later season when he's in his late 30s. If there can be one genius who started in the BAU in their 20s, there can be another.
Bruce Wayne
a late 20s Dick Grayson

◦ character incoming
◦ a woman who was a villain sidekick and came into conflict with the Robin who came after him looks for connection after she starts to realize how fucked up her life has been
Ifan ben-Mezd
◦ very standard 'Ifan supports MC Sourcerer and accidentally falls in love as they adventure - I think she's probably new to her abilities but bright and quick and adapts to things as they come. Makes him feel like there's something worth protecting.
◦ would love to pair Ifan with either a member of the Divine Order or a Lone Wolf - someone from his past whose job now puts her at odds with him but who can see his side and will change allegiance when she learns the truth. I am also up for her being a Sourcerer as well and just having done a significantly better job than him in hiding it.
◦ I've been rolling around an idea where he unlocks his Sourcerer powers in a different way - instead of getting overly drunk and then it slipping out, it happens while he's being paid to protect a Sourcerer on the run and then they both get captured.
OC Paladin
◦ his job is to protect her, there may or may not be some religious awe involved, and she is uncomfortable with that devotion. Even moreso when it seems angled towards her and not the god who she is sort of a host for and the goal she is a tool in the completion of.
Varric Tethras
◦ I've got a near-illiterate low level thief with a lot of potential who gets herself into trouble pretty often and could use someone to give her a hand and also perhaps pay her for some crime.
◦ put him with a super tiny human or elf Inquisitor - while she deals with the increasing weight of the expectations of others and begins to rely more heavily on him and his opinions, he struggles with questions of religion, of letting go of old romance, and of whether he can put himself in the spotlight of the story.
Cullen Rutherford
◦ beginnings of an idea with an anxious Inquisitor who's just trying to make her place in the world. And stop a crazy immortal dude from becoming a god.
◦ Got an initially squishy, gentle little mage who specializes in healing who's jumpy and afraid of templars. She could make for an interesting Inquisitor dynamic, but that's not necessary.
◦ I really love the idea of an inquisitor who used to be Tranquil but that was undone by the Rift mark
Alistair Theirin
◦ around the Inquisition era preferably, but good with some later king!Alistair stuff
mage x templar
Sandor Clegane
◦ I think he works really well with noblewomen who have the more dignified quiet strength, or the opposite where they've got a real smart mouth, and I love a big strong rough-around-the-edges (or all rough edges) man and a softer smaller woman. I've got a couple ways this could go down, including one in which a he and a young woman are instructed to wed though neither is interested, or a woman he rescues at some point after leaving King's Landing finding himself (once again) stuck with protective duty he acts like he doesn't want, or someone he meets before the Great Battle
◦ e would also be spectacular to pair against a knight serving Sansa Stark after the end in an AU where he doesn't die. Lots of conflict, and she's probably pretty upset to find out that The Hound is given the same fucking status as her.
Jaime Lannister
◦ after returning to Kings Landing, Jaime finds himself needing additional assistance in many aspects of his life as he adjusts to being one-handed. A handmaid is assigned to him to help with all the day-to-day tasks he hasn't quite managed yet and though he is initially very resistant to her position in his life, the longer she's around the more natural it seems to always have her by his side.
◦ calling her a political prisoner would be acknowledging things that nobody is willing to say out loud, and her family isn't willing to do that. The young noblewoman from a small House is nonetheless trapped at King's Landing - she may be able to roam the castle with general freedom and even occasionally step into town, but everyone knows that it is simply a long leash. Polite, generally well mannered, and highly educated, she finds a particular enjoyment in making herself absolutely the biggest pain in the ass that she possibly could be without getting in trouble for it
Jorah Mormont
◦ Jorah is wildly obsessed with Daenerys and I figure that's probably something to use to advantage. My immediate thought is that he finds someone who reminds him of her just enough to sort of transfer a bunch of those feelings onto and it's wildly unhealthy but neither of them is going to put any thought into that, but I'm also up for a proper transference of his pretty intense loyalty and love. I have a preference for after his third exile, as he's trying to find a way to cure his greyscale. Having to keep an increasingly large amount of his arm covered is delightfully tragic, or she could also be immune due to childhood exposure, whichever. I think a pairing with him truly only works if he's away from Dany.
Stanley Pines
Stanford Pines
Remus Lupin
◦ pre-hiring at Hogwarts or post-firing: plot involving a fiery potions maker who's looking for a shop helper
Sirius Black
◦ would love to throw a graduated second generation Order of the Phoenix member at him
Haymitch Abernathy
◦ plot incoming
◦ plot incoming
◦ plot incoming
Joel Miller
Rafael Barba
Tony Stark
◦ plot incoming
◦ plot incoming
Bruce Banner
◦ I have been unapologetically thirsty for Bruce Banner since 2012
◦ plot incoming
◦ plot incoming
Clint Barton
Scott Lang

◦ Scott is an Avenger now, he's left his days of breaking and entering behind. 'Hero' and 'thief' don't really go well together, after all. So when he's asked to do some infiltration and stealing by the Avengers, it puts him in an interesting situation. And they've put him with another, more recent criminal who seems a little bit less noble. Not that he has a lot of room to talk, he knows, but it's a little concerning.
Stephen Strange
◦ masterful magic, control over time, trembling hands, and nightmares about the thousands of deaths he died, fuck yeah
◦ nobody remembers who she is. It's her power; look away, and the memory of her is gone. Doctor Strange finds a recording of a conversation with a woman he doesn't remember, speaking her life problem with this. Is it a curse? A mutant power? He would develop an amulet or spell that allows her to be seen by him, maybe at first just a spell on the sanctum until he develops something portable?
◦ what if there were those who had some amount of innate magics? Perhaps a young woman could accidentally begin to tap into the power but without any kind of formal education she's an absolute disaster and kind of a menace, so obviously the Sorcerer Supreme must step in and help her out. Either that or a book finds its way into the wild and she accidentally starts to discover the magic without any true context to it.
◦ Post Infinity War: beginnings of an AU where he doesn't get Snap'd and instead manages to magically save her or she manages to magically save him. It'd something that's shaky and unstable and probably puts a lot of mental and physical stress on the magic wielder. This would probably require some story ahead of time to connect them, but I've got ideas for them having never really met
Bucky Barnes
◦ post-Black Widow plot, with a ex-Widow who is seeking him out in order to find answers about where she came from and to tell him that since he was involved in the recruitment of Widows (in the comics anyway, and I like that as an addition) he need to help fix what's still happening
◦ Inspired by FatWS but it's not required as a setting: Bucky Barnes has been working to make amends for the things he's done. When he finds out the daughter of a man he murdered fifteen years ago went missing, finding her - or at least finding out what happened to her - becomes almost an obsession. He finds her eventually, alive, but his actions in the past sent her careening down a dangerous and path; she made a deal for super powers (discussion of what is open, I'm thinking basically just super soldier serum) and she's been chasing the idea of him for years, never truly believing the official reports of what happened. [I have a very specific FatWS take that's tied into the current show storyline but it's not necessary]
Logan Howlett
◦ Mild AU to the ending of Logan required - maybe where he's going back to track down more who need help or where he's leading the group? I'd like to pair him with an older escaped clone mutant who' a healer. As long as she's around and helping him, he's like he used to be. But the longer they're apart the more the effects return.
◦ post Days of Future Past: Logan wakes up with no memory of the past 50 years now that he's changed the trajectory of time. Things are great, the world seems safe, and oops, it turns out he was dating one of the other teachers at the school and now he has no memory of it. Now he has a woman who is very in love with him and he has no idea of who she is.
◦ movieverse: I'm working on this idea where instead of Jean giving Logan back a little bit of his memory, OC did. Just very into the idea of Logan showing up years later when she's an adult instead of a teen and being kind of overly attached and possessive about this woman who gave him back a piece of himself, even though they don't really know each other.
◦ Occasionally Logan needs to get away. The school is great, but there's too many people and too much going on. He ends up in a mutant friendly bar, run by a woman who may not even realize she's got powers. Now he's stuck, and has to make a decision about the direction his trip is going to take.
Erik Lehnsherr
Hank McCoy

◦ (Beast only, I like the design we see in the X-Men cartoons best
◦ When he first meets her, she can't see him. Be it because of a blindfold or drugs, the young (22-25 years old) mutant only hears him when he comes to rescue her from the Friends of Humanity or another such organization. Comforted by the sound of his voice and the eloquent words Hank has such mastery over, he becomes her rock, the person she goes to when she's struggling to recover from what happened to her. Hank is entirely unsure how to handle this attention. I usually play her as a telekinetic here, but am branching out on powers
Matt Murdock
◦ plot incoming
Frank Castle
◦ the organization kept her around because of her ability to heal their men, and their ability to sell her skill to others. When Frank takes her with him it's not out of the kindness of his heart, it's because he knows they'll come after her - she knows too much and it makes her the perfect bait. The fact that she can fix up his wounds doesn't hurt but he has no plans to get attached, Pity plans don't always work out.
◦ I want to play a naive hero with enough power that she hasn't necessarily had to consider the other side yet - but Frank is there to make that argument and open her eyes to how bad it can get for the regular people
Miguel O'Hara
◦ He's real big and growly and has sharp teeth and that immediately makes me want to play soft li'l things who can curl up against him. Maybe a Spider who has had a particularly rough time and finds Miguel's presence comforting. I'm thinking she's from one of the weirder universes so being back home is a struggle. Miguel probably initially found her sort of bothersome (though he empathized) and is not exactly enthused to realize he's developed feelings. She will, obviously, still be a fully capable Spider, probably more capable of and comfortable with violence than a lot of them due to the nature of her home universe
◦ Alternately I do really enjoy this kind of character with women who truly don't give a shit what they're being told to do. An early recruit, she's efficient and charismatic enough that it's hard to get rid of her, but she barely listens and is constantly very carefully finding the line to toe in order to get on his nerves. The worst part? Lyla adores her.
Peter B. Parker
◦ plot incoming
Shouta Aizawa
◦ plot incoming
Toshinori Yagi
◦ plot incoming
Iruka Umino
Kakashi Hatake
Yamato

Tobirama Senju
Obi-Wan Kenobi
◦ clone wars: a tiny planet's people were split over a civil war where the victorious side was funded under the table by the Separatists. The rightful rulers of the planet fled, disappearing into space with a series of escape protocols to ensure their survival. At least that's the way it was supposed to be - when Obi-Wan and a small group of clone troopers arrive to quietly rescue a small squad of resistance fighters, he's in for an eventual rather problematic surprise; the princess is still there, among the soldiers who are now on his ship.
◦ pair him with an ex-padawan who finds him on Tatooine, desperately seeking help. I feed on age gaps. angst, and hurt/comfort, which means this pairing would make me unstoppably powerful
◦ post-CW, on Tatooine: Obi-Wan's plan was to settle into a quiet, peaceful life of solitude, live away from everyone and just keep a distant eye on the Skywalker family and the infant Luke. Instead he finds himself getting slowly pulled into the troubles of a quick and flighty street rat who does odd jobs for criminals, which is the exact opposite of what he wanted to happen. I enjoy the idea that Obi-Wan would be completely overpowered for some of the situations if he could actually use all of his skill and training but he's forced to hold himself back in order to keep from drawing attention.
Din Djarin
◦ Heavy blindfold play, probably? Because she can't see his face but I'm gonna need kissin' eventually.
◦ starting in season 1: she's a member of a small crew in the bounty hunter's guild. They hunt together and while she's not the leader, she does try and keep them following a few specific moral rules that she feels are very important. The relationship is strained, and reaches a breaking point when the crew captures the Din and Grogu while she's not there. One gunfight later, and she's on his ship with him with nowhere else to go and an absolute willingness to stick around to help with what needs to get done.
• Din thinks he's giving passage to a woman who's in desperate need and will be satisfied with simply being dropped off the next planet over, but it turns out he's been pulled into much more than he expected when it turns out she comes with a whole lot of baggage.
Cobb Vanth
◦ I've got either an ex-slave or an eternally tired seeming ex-enforcer who bailed on her criminal group and is just trying to find somewhere to settle and live a life that involves less violence
Jim Hopper
◦ I am an absolute sucker for anything where some poor normal person gets sucked into the chaos exclusively because of the person she's interested in, would love to play a writer or something.
Rick Grimes
◦ plot set further on incoming - either a woman who lost her community or someone from Alexandria
◦ Rick picks up a nurse from the hospital where Beth was held (or she arrives at Alexandria after escaping captors for a later set story). She's brilliant, brave, and fantastic with Judith, but hesitant when it comes to forming her own opinions and speaking out and generally inexperienced when it comes to handling zombies and human enemies. I want a cute li'l romance where she blooms into a strong person She soothes his instability and helps keep him grounded.
Daryl Dixon
◦ dude I want him to rescue a woman who was one of Negan's wives. Either rescues her after the attack on the Saviors or somehow brings her with him when he escapes because Sherry made him promise. Or something.
◦ I've got a gal for him who's very flighty and afraid of men after some bad situations. Every time she thinks a group might be potentially dangerous she bails without a word - I imagine Daryl following her when she leaves and ending up helping her out and sort of coaxing her back to the crew and then becoming her protector
◦ I want to start with a woman who knocks him out and holds him hostage because she's trying to figure out what he's up to and where he's from. It doesn't last long, obviously, because Daryl is a whole lot more trustworthy than he looks
Shane Walsh
◦ I'd really like to have Shane slowly turning his obsession on another character. Maybe in the beginning she's into him but he's mostly using her as a distraction and then that changes? Aggressive and jealous, but with that layer of control and protectiveness that covers it up. Then he could live and probably continue coming into conflict with Rick or just leave and we go in a wholly original direction?
◦ alternately, he's successfully banished from the community and has to strike out on his own. Some of the same as before, but probably no main cast involvement. While I tend to be hesitant with OCs who need rescue, I do think more fragile, less efficient characters work really well for Shane.
Geralt
◦ plot incoming
Eskel
◦ plot incoming
Lambert
◦ plot incoming
Regis
◦ a few prostitutes appeal to a man they know only as the friendly but distant doctor who treats them with respect, asking him to smuggle a friend in trouble out of town. Turns out they could not possibly have asked a better person to protect her.
OC Witcher

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom