Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Detailed slice of life goodness

PenningJenn

Meteorite
Hello all!

I am PenningJenn but you can call me Jennifer. I am a young female writer and have a wide variety of interests. I'd love to chit-chat if you want to get to know me better.
I do have discord. My preference is writing here but I am open to discord RPs.
But let's move on to why we all came her, RPs!

This request thread will be focused on slice of life FxF RPs.
I am looking for long term partners, who can write detailed posts, who have a decent post length (3+ Paragraphs), and a good posting frequency.
Although smut will be an integral part of most plots, this thread is for those writers who enjoy a slow-burn RP. A long build-up to the action.
Do you enjoy describing the female body in detail?
Your characters thoughts and feelings about their love interests?
Writing about every aspect of a sexual tension filled scene? Then this thread is for you!

Below is a short list kink list mainly to highlight my favourites, I have many more and I'm quite open to a variety of kinks. More detailed list is in the works.

Favorite!YesNo
Flirting/Teasing - Sensual Clothing - Detailed Descriptions - Dirty talkKissing - Oral - Anal play - Curvy Women - Dom/Sub -
Light BDSM - Incest
Sexual Violence - Non-Consensual - Scat - Gore - Vore

Plots
Plots can be pretty fleshed out but are always open to change and suggestions. Often I will have a lot more plot ideas for each prompt so ask if you're interested.
More are on their way!

Teacher's pet
A student is failing one class badly and decides to try to seduce her teacher to pass this semester, who is rumoured to have a thing for girls.
Instead of falling for the straight forward seduction, the teacher offers a deal to pass the student, but they have to follow some instructions for next semester.
A serious of progressively daring tasks and scenarios ensue over the next semester. Starting innocently with small tasks like instructions for wearing certain clothing, evolving of course in the most smutty scenes and perhaps even feelings?

Best friend's family vacation
The plot character is invited by her best friend since kindergarten (M, not a love interest) to join his family on a family holiday.
The whole family is travelling together to a exotic location to stay in a luxury private mansion within a huge resort.
Unbeknownst to her however, the younger sister of the best friend has had a huge crush on her for the longest time.
Understandably, the sister is delighted to have her crush join the holiday. Flirting and teasing ensues between a smitten character and a (previously) oblivious one.
However, the other family characters are also present, including another sister who is unaware she is meddling in her sister's advances.

Private shoot
One of the characters has decided to book a private photoshoot to make new pictures for her social media and because it is a lot of fun. (Can be an influencers or actress/other celeb as well!)
The other is a professional photographer who has her own studio building where she does a lot of work both with professional models and amateurs.
The shoot starts off like any other but soon the two hit it off and get creative with the shoot. There is a huge wardrobe in the back of the studio with any outfit imaginable and there is even options for a quick picture on location (like the nearby beach). The two become fast friends and the photographer even teaches the client how to use the camera and starts posing herself.
Images of course slowly start to become more and more daring as well and culminates in some very steamy pictures.
This RP is especially suitable for people who enjoy writing about the female body in detail and of course about different outfits.

Olympic gold
Two gymnasts (potentially twins) are on their course to participate in the Olympic games.
This comes with a bit of national attention giving them a small celebrity status, even a low-brow interviews here and there.
Everything seems fine until they find out the government is not going to fund them with enough money to finance their Olympic journey.
Determined to gather money, they appear in the media more and more raising awareness.
They soon find out sex-appeal attracts the most attention and decide to take advantage. They do things like photoshoots that start off only slightly suggestive but quickly become more and more sensual.
Through this journey they start to develop feelings for on another that they never felt before, but eventually cannot ignore any longer.

The Boarding school
This RP will be GM'ed by one of the writers or at least one writer will write for multiple characters.
A new program is being experimented at an all girl boarding school.
A scholarship grant has been given for the first time to a student and the tuition will be paid by the grant if the student performs well.
Of course the school will gain a lot from this program and so the principal is highly invested in this program and will try to make your life as comfortable as possible.
You are immediately quite renowned in the school as the scholarship student which some people react differently towards.
You stay at a dorm with 5 other girls. The school is filled with potential extracurricular activities as well.

Pairings
simple suggestions for pairings, but most also have some plot ideas already. Let me know if you're interested!

Student x student
student x teacher
teacher x teacher
CEO x secretary
Hitchhiker x driver
Physical therapist x client
Athlete x coach
Neighbours
Babysitter x older sister/mother
Celebrity x Celebrity
Celebrity x Fan
Streamer/Cosplayer at expo x Streamer/Cosplayer/Fan