Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male I need rp partner for Maffia themed roleplay...

Greetings!

I am here to try to find someone who would join to a maffia themed, romantic/erotic roleplay... I have request for You to take and play a male character which actually already created by me in a few parts, but it will be free for You to shape him during the roleplay...

The story of the roleplay isn't totally worked out, but here what I can tell about my idea:

The famale character, Clarisse Gilroy, lost her real family as a teen - the death/murder of her parents is connected to criminal circles, to maffia... But for some reasons and because of the circuments Clarisse was adopt by Jephro Holborn who is wealthy and he is also a powerful figure between criminals. The girl graw up in the Holborn family under the rough and cruel influence of Jephro and with the fear of him in her. Clarisse planning her escape from the family - when she tries to run away will be the point where she get in interaction with Kim Yong Joon ( his family name is Kim! ) . That man is Jephro's closest right-hand-man and after Clarisse's failed escape he get the task that he has to guard the woman srictly and has to prevent her to try to go again.
Because of this situation there is a tension, but yet Yong Joon and Clarisse get to know each other more and they even get so close that a different, deeper relationship starting between them.

Dofoto_20240328_190147576.jpg

A little about Yong Joon: he also an orphan - he is korean, yet he always lived in UK. He met Jephro as a teen just like Clarisse and he works for the Holborn family since a long time. Currently he is Jephro's right-hand-man and he has some stronger authority thanks to this status. He performs his duties, but he is bold enough to confronting with his boss - they have some conflicts lately, also because of Clarisse...
He is kind of a dual person - he seems to be serious, srict and even scary at first look, but he has his own playfulness. He has a tendency to became very loyal and also to be emotionally attached to those who has good influences on him - since he is an orphan and Jephro appered in his life like a mentor, he is loyal to him... Although Yong Joon starts to change after he meet Clarisse.

Important that I will share basic informations, a character sheet about Yong Joon too in my character sheet forum thread...

Dofoto_20240328_190037083.jpg

I can't put this into sentences well, but I would like if the roleplay would be detailed in emotions, but also sensual and erotic as well...
I think we can discuss more about kinks and other special requests in messages (DM/PM).

If I wouldn't answer instantly then apoplogy - it happen that I am busy, so please be patient.

Finally, I want to say sorry for my possible misstakes in this current text! Hope my writing isn't too annoying!

My basic kinks for this roleplay story/idea:

Romance, slow seducing (by partner), dirty talk, oral, foreplay, body worship, licking, kissing, ass worship, kissing, admiration, sloppy kisses, bitting, jealousy, (soft) dom partner - there can be more...

Limits: "toilet stuffs" , sexual/erotic interactions with family members - not even step siblings either. Plus I am mostly okay with only 10 years age gap between characters.

Back
Top Bottom