Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for other aspiring smut writers

BiancaRP

Planetoid
Who I'm looking for?

While this is a roleplaying community this thread might stand out as a bit atypical. Instead of a specific roleplay to play out with another person. I am more just looking for other amateur writers within this smut genre. It would be for sparring and bouncing ideas off one another. See it as a miniature writing group, where we both bring our own writings to receive feedback and be critiqued so we can grow as writers. Ideally, someone who isn't afraid of even getting down to the nitpicky bits and telling me if I'm overusing a word or phrase. If the PoV is confusing, or if the sentences are too long and wordy etc etc. The goal is for us both to get a lot better at writing. Oppositely you would not be the kind of person who gets offended when I write an essay about why your post was a piece of shit but rather cherish the feedback.

We are either writing each our own story and asking the other for feedback, or, we co-author the same story where both writers have full control of the characters. It is more like taking turns writing what the characters are up to. There is no stopping and waiting for a reply, if we co-author, I will take the liberty to write dialogue and actions for all characters. There is no YC and MC! DISCLAIMER: THAT MEANS I WILL GOD-MOD YOUR MOST BELOVED CHARACTERS!

On posts and post frequency

My posts tend to be quite long. Usually 1500-3000 words. A 3k-word post is rarely something I can sit down and do in a hurry. And even when the first draft is written I often keep it to tinker with it for a day or two to polish it before posting it. To begin with, I imagine it would just be a weekly thing.

Introduce yourself

I will try to get back to everyone. Even just minor sparring and brainstorming can be fun in itself. So is meeting other aspiring smut writers, so please feel free to introduce yourself. It would be ideal if have a writing sample ready that you can show me. Just take anything you've written recently that you think is okayish, you don't have to come up with something new specifically for me. There will also be a text sample below that you can give some feedback on.

What I typically write

I think what I'm really looking for can be summarized into, interesting Character(s) placed in an Extreme situations.

In my stories what often makes the person interesting is some physical quirk that breaks the stereotype of what people are usually looking for. They've gone waay too far with plastic surgery. A woman embarrassed that her tits are now sagging past her navel. A girl getting bullied for being too petite, skinny and flat. Or oppositely being bullied for how tall she is. A young woman suffering from unnatural breast growth, bordering macromastia. Probably centered in a previous century where breast reductions weren't that easy. Could also be one of the breasts, making her quite lopsided. Anyway, if you have that weird dismorphed body fetish try and poke me and let me hear it out.

As for the Extreme situations part, you might already have an idea of it. Though I have a few basic plot ideas you can check out.

Plot Ideas

A wealthy king with several wives and a huge harem dies after wild life excessive drinking, eating, and fucking. The harem is split between his many sons. Though the king pulls a last prank on his least favorite son. The only woman he inherits from the immense harem is his own mother. This can go several ways. He might dislike the idea at first. Or he could already had a secret oedipus complex for his mother. As a bonus kink, I think it could be funny if he is desperately breeding his mother. Wanting at least one heir from his mature woman before she hits menopause.

Extreme homewrecker. A teenage girl(16-19) is poor and skinny trailer trash living with her whore mother. She is getting bullied at school for this by the rich girl(s). She takes revenge by seducing her(their) dad(s). The rich family is then falling apart, divorces and all, when they find out the family patriarch has been banging teenage girls. This could even lead to the seducer being knocked up and demanding some hefty child support from the rich family. Instead of extreme guilt and regret, the father might actually be perfectly happy with his new preggo teen mistress.

This might fit a more victorian england setting. A young woman(16-19) has landed a job as a maid for a wealthy family. She is happy that she is earning some money to support her aging parents and many siblings. Though everything not as nice as it first seemed. The old lord of the manor has a keen interest in his young maids. I think more in just an old pervert manner. Having young women scrub his back when his sitting in bathtub, puffing on cigars. Convinces the gullible and uneducated girls he's an expert in finding early since of deadly cancerous breast tumors and ask if they wouldn't want their breasts checked regularly.

Over the past few years, your mom(or older sister) has become unrecognizable due to excessive plastic surgery. Stiff face, huge botox lips, and of course several breast implants. A complete mental wreck and always short on money. Not entirely sure where the story goes. Just some young man taking advantage of a close relative locked in a downward spiral and that person looking more and more like a prime example of plastic surgery gone wrong. With tits looking unnaturally spherical, like skin-covered basketballs, and comically asymmetric nipples.

As you might have figured some reoccurring themes are incest, pregnancy, and lactation. Coercion/Dub-Con. I don't really mind going all the way to Non-Con if it fits a scene perfectly.

Here's a writing Sample of the latter plot idea with the excessive plastic surgery mom. It could be a bit more polished with the right feedback, but overall it's close to what you can expect of my posts. The paragraphs are only numbered to make feedback and editing easier.

(1)For the fifth time that morning, Bibbi hit the fifteen-minute snooze button on her phone, but it kept buzzing. She lifted her sleeping mask and picked up the phone, wincing at the bright light hitting her eyes. It was an incoming call from a number she didn't recognize. She canceled the call, put her head back on the silk pillow, and closed her eyes. It might have been another dept collector, although it was unusual for them to call this early in the day. Yesterday they had called her repeatedly and pestered her about something with her credit cards. She began to worry, and falling back asleep now seemed impossible. Her heart began pounding in her chest and adrenaline rushed through her veins. It would last all day, a life of permanent anxiety. If people would just try and understand her situation they might take pity on her and leave her alone until she got better. At least things were in fact finally getting better now that she had her new job. She was in the rare situation where a manager actually showed a bit of pity for her sad life, unlike the debt collectors who were ruthless. She had landed a job at her favorite coffee shop and this new opportunity excited her. It was a new beginning to get her life back on top.

(2)She rolled out of bed, or at least she got out of bed, rolling is not something you do literally when you have five implants in each breast. Stretched her aching back, and yawned. She turned a page in her favorite self-help book and read a single line. 'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' Her lips moved as she read, even just this light movement made them hurt a little, as they were still swollen to comical proportions from the Botox job she had gotten this weekend. Aptitude, aptitude... Altitude had something to do with airplanes, so maybe it meant something like the right attitude will take you to the sky? You had to read between the lines with wisdom like this. For a very brief moment, It quenched the anxiety and Bibbi felt ready to be a good hard-working nine-to-five girl.

(3)After a quick shower, cozy in a morning robe and with her hair rolled up in a towel, Bibbi headed to the kitchen to make her usual morning smoothie. When she entered the kitchen an odd fuming smell hit her nostrils, she grimaced and glanced her eyes over the mountain of take-away wrappings. She decided that she couldn't let it bust her mood and distract her from getting ready for work, she would have to search for the sauce of the smell later. Bibbi considered herself a morning person, this was despite the fact that she often slept until noon unless she had to get up for work, and even then, often overslept. She was a morning person because she enjoyed spoiling herself the very best during the first hours after waking up. It was something that helped her get through her stressful days. For a spoiling breakfast, Bibbi always had fresh blueberries in the kitchen, though expensive, it wouldn't be spoiling if they weren't expensive, or so Bibbi's logic went. She mixed the Blueberries with gluten-free powdered oatmeal and lactose-free milk into a sort of smoothie of her own invention and considered it quite a healthy energy booster.

(4)In the living room, Bibbi lifted one magazine after another in search of the remote. There was a big pile of them that had fallen over and covered most of the coffee table. After several minutes, she finally had the remote in her hand so she could watch the morning shows and the handsome News Anchors. She sipped at her smoothie while her hair dried and for once she actually felt particularly good and motivated this morning. This extra spark of motivation shouldn't go to waste, and Bibbi thought of things she could do to make herself stand out. She decided that she would do her nails and look exceptionally pretty to the customers today, then they would all see how she really put effort into her work.

(5)After browsing through her infinite arsenal of fake nails, she found a set of pink ones with an alternating pattern of stars and flowers. She immediately got to work and began gluing them on. Only when she got the last finger did realize a nail from the set was missing, how could she have been so dumb and not count to ten? But Bibbi could fix such a simple problem, after all, she was a very, go to, do-it-yourself kind of woman. She knew she had a set of pink nails with no prints, all she had to do was to just paint on her own stars and flowers. It took some time rummaging through her Infinite arsenal for a second time. She would have to organize it sometime. But that would have to wait until after cleaning the kitchen, and the pile of magazines, and a hundred other things. She pulled out one drawer after another, each a complete jumble of lip liner, eye primer, regular primer, eyebrow pencils, mascara, blush, makeup brushes, eyelash curlers, powder, foundation, bronzer, concealer, (while at it, she thought she might as well do her morning makeup routine), bronzer, eye shadow, highlighter, lip gloss, lipstick, and nails! Of all colors, shapes, and sizes, with print or without. With a nail in the correct tint of pink, and shape to fit her pinky finger, she glued it on, then used her make-up paint to create an identical pattern of flowers and stars on it. Wow, she really had outdone herself this time, even she couldn't tell the difference.

(6)It had taken a bit longer than expected but all she had to do now was to get dressed before going to work. In her bedroom, Bibbi had a floor-to-ceiling mirror that she spent at least an hour in front every day. However, she rarely looked at herself in the mirror without at least one of her custom-made bras on. The boobjob she had gotten down across the border about two years ago had been completely botched, better just ignore it until she was back on top financially and could get it fixed. Then maybe her breasts would also have settled and be ready for another pair of implants while they were at it. And why not also get the skin of her upper arms and neck tightened? Last year she had gotten a large flap of maturing belly skin removed, it had now healed and it looked wonderful with no visible scarring. It made me want to exhibit a bit of midriff to show her now flat belly. Her breasts greatly assisted in this as they often stretched and lifted her tops and blouses this sexy midriff and slim waist. She took some time turning in front of the mirror, making sure she looked gorgeous from all angles. She especially loved how her huge augmented buttocks made her tight jeans pop out and added contrast to her slim waist.

(7)When she got to the barista shop, there was an unusually large crowd of customers this morning. Despite it being packed with people when she entered, people still took a step back, all eyes were on her, looking her up and down, what an absolute babe they must be thinking. She did the catwalk gait through the crowd which parted like Moses and the waters. Behind the counter, she turned to Rebecca, the other barista, and raised her arms as if to say, tada! look who's here! But Rebecca was not the least amused or happy to see her colleague. "Where the fuck have you been? Look at the fucking line I got here." Rebecca hissed under her breath and nodded towards the crowd. "I've been busy, can't you see?" Bibbi flashed her nails and pouted her giant lips covered in a thick layer of lipstick. "You can't be fucking serious, it's almost eleven!" This time nodding to the clock near the ceiling. "Get to work." Bibbi rolled her eyes and looked around for one of the barista aprons to put on, it was a shame it would hide her midriff. Why did Rebecca always have to be so fuzzy about things? She was here now, wasn't she? And working nonetheless, in a minute, once she got the knot tied on her apron, which proved to be a challenge when she had to tie it behind her back with inch-long nails without ruining them.

(8)At midday, Tom, the shop's manager arrived. Even with his blazer unbuttoned and her dad-bod gut stretching the bottom of his white shirt, Bibbi still thought he looked rather handsome, it reminded her a bit of how James, her ex, had looked in the last years before he dumped her for that bitch Lena. She adored him the way always had adored a sharp-dressed man. "Hey Tom!" She said when he entered and waved her arm hard enough to sway her gargantuan bust. Her heart sank a little when he just mumbled. "Hey..." and walked right past her. She felt jealous when he instead headed for Rebecca who was gesturing for him to come over. They stood in the corner and talked in low voices. Though hard to hear, Bibbi thought she heard Rebecca use the F-word several times ...and the Bi words, Bitch, Bimbo, Bibbi.

(9)"Bianca, would you mind stepping out the back with me for a minute?" He sounded disappointed and nibbled at his lip with his teeth like a nervous tick. "Oh just call me Bibbi!" She said and struck his shoulder playfully. Tom didn't look amused and headed for the door to the backroom. After Bibbi closed the door behind them, Tom cleared his throat and continued. "Bibbi, were you late again today?" "Just a little..." She shrugged while her mind raced to come up with an excuse, even though not the brightest she sensed that she was in trouble. "But it was worth the wait..." She finally said. "The customers are absolutely gawking at me."

"Listen, we all appreciate that ...but." Bibbi felt her throat tightening. "It's just not working out with you... You've been here for only two weeks and I've already given you far more chances than I've ever given anyone else. That's an unusually big favor on my side and I can't keep doing it."

"So I'm fired?"

"Yes..."

(10)A few moments later she was hiding in the small employee restroom and practically bawling. She wiped her eyes as each tear appeared, catching them before they ran down and ruined the thick layers of makeup she had spent the morning preparing. Not that there would be any use of the make-up now that she wouldn't be standing at the front desk greeting customers. Between the sniffles and eye wiping she would look around the bathroom which was its own little time capsule. It had decades worth of graffiti which oddly enough hadn't been wiped down each time the building had been renovated to open a new shop. Even the ceiling had scribbles from permanent markers. Her eyes caught a piece of graffiti and the sniffling stopped briefly as she stared at it in disbelief. It was on the backside of the door in the upper left corner, she thought it probably hadn't been there more than a day or two, or she would have seen it sooner. A caption read 'NEW!!! Bibbi the Bimbo!' Then right below it was a stick figure with circles for breasts more than twice the size of the circle for the head. The latter also has lips filling up more than half the circle. And if that wasn't all, the stick figure also had circles at its hips, probably to caricature her buttock implants. Below the stick figure was the caption continued. 'NEW!!! Last costumer atractor 3000!' Bibbi thought there was at least one spelling error in there, but she wasn't sure. Had Rebecca drawn this? That bitch!

(11)She had spent quite a while in the small bathroom. She composed herself. straightened her back and puffed up her gargantuan chest. No, she wouldn't start a scene for a simple drawing. She was above that. She could find another job. Yes. Even a better job. She was strong. Independent, and didn't need anybody. She would wave it off and pretend nothing had ever happened. Although, maybe would grab a sweetened latte on her way out, just to cheer herself up.

(12)Bibbi wiped her eyes one last time and went back into the shop. She had been in the restroom so long that the mass of customers had dwindled down. As usual, all eyes were on her. She forced a smile and did her best to ignore the stares as she got in line like everybody else. Tom had gotten behind the counter to help Rebecca out until a substitute barista from one of the other chain stores arrived as a stand-in. When they saw her get into the back of the line to get coffee They both gave her a long stare of 'Why won't you just quit?' Though Bibbi remained there, lost in her own thoughts. She was a bit taken aback by seeing Tom in his black Blazer with a green apron draped over it. It was a remarkably rare sight to see a boss who could actually perform the craft himself. Like watching Ray Kroc flip burgers at McDonald's. Nonetheless, she took Rebecca's line as it was shorter. In Bibbi's mind, there was something satisfying about having Rebecca make her coffee. She thought it was a bit like having the last laugh. However seconds later when she swiped her credit card, it was declined. The almost imperceptibly twinkle in Rebecca's eyes completely broke Bibbi's confidence. Frantically she mumbled an excuse and took out a different card. Also declined, the twinkle became an amused smirk, and with the third declined card it was a straight-up smile of schadenfreude glee. Tom shook his head and sighed deeply. "Just take it... And get out..." He muttered and then nodded his head towards the door.

(13)She could hear the chatter of the other customers. Snickering gossip hit her back like prickly little needles. "Go back to OnlyFans." She thought she heard a young man heckle. Why would he say such a thing! If only he knew her well, he would know she in fact had been a faithful housewife for over twenty years. How shamefully prejudiced people were. Just because she had what? Enhanced silicone breasts and Botox lips? That meant she was an exhibitionist slut?

(14)A few minutes later she was in her car. Between frequent small sips of her sweetened Latte, she was bawling her eyes out. This time not caring the least about her make-up. She called her ex-husband. Begging him to take his dear Bibbi back. Though all he did was sigh deeply between his disinterested. "Hmm, uhhum, ahe, I see, okay..." Declining any suggestion Bibbi made of breaking up with his new little bitch Lena or lending her any more money. Then made an excuse to hang up. She called him again and again but it went straight to voicemail. She recorded a few messages. Telling him she would do anything he wanted. Take on any appearance he wanted. If he wanted her to get bigger, rounder buttocks she would get them. Fuller lips? Bounce on him till he fainted? Dress up like a cop, a Santa girl, stewardess. Blow him in his office. Just take her back. She only stopped when she got an incoming call. Without a hello, a voice immediately began talking as if reading monotonously from a prepared script, something about one of her credit cards. She hung up. Then another incoming call. She was about to smack the red button when she read her son's name, David, on screen. She answered, feeling a sudden surge of desperation to talk with him. Why hadn't she thought of calling him after her ex had hung up? "Yes babe?!" Panting out the words.

"I've told you not to call me babe..."

Feel free to ask any questions. If I am not responding I am in GMT+1 and am an early bird.

Back
Top Bottom