Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Partner Search (2024)

D3MONFOX

Meteorite
Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by! I'm new to this site and looking to get to know you all and start writing exciting stories!

Introduction
You can call me Demon, Fox, or Alex. Whichever you prefer. I've been roleplaying for about 18 years now or something close to that, I've honestly lost count. I'm no stranger to writing smut, although when I first started roleplaying, I have to admit the entire experience was new to me and it took me a while to get comfortable with my writing. I feel I've gotten a lot better now, but I'm always open to feedback and looking to get better. As for who I'm looking for in terms of a partner, I don't mind newcomers or experienced writers.

My roleplays have always prioritized story and characters over smut. I do enjoy writing smut, but I prefer it in moderation and have it not be the focus of our roleplay. However, if you can present me with a roleplay idea I just can't say no to, I'd be willing to make an exception. My preferred story to smut ratio is about 70:30 or 80:20.

Rules
I honestly don't have many hard limits aside from bathroom stuff and furries. I always respect my partner's boundaries and won't try to force them into writing something they aren't comfortable with. I think communication is key and that way we can avoid any scenarios where one of us just doesn't feel comfortable.

I'm not very picky about post lengths. I prefer quality over quantity.

No one liners please. I apologize if this is a deal breaker. I just don't think it adds much to the story and just feels lazy to me.

In terms of activity, I understand that we all have lives and that at the end of the day this is just a hobby for most of us. All I ask is one reply a week. However, if something comes up or you're just busy, a quick heads up would be nice. I promise I won't be upset. Normally, if I don't hear back after two weeks, I'll send my partner a friendly reminder. After that, if I still don't hear back after a while, I'll just assume they're no longer interested and move on.

Another thing I'd like to add is that I'm not interested in role playing offsite. I apologize in advance.

I'm probably forgetting a few things, but if you have questions feel free to message me!

Story Ideas:
Note: If none of my ideas interest you, but you think we'd make good partners, feel free to DM me and we can discuss ideas.

The Princess's Knight
YC is a princess of a powerful nation, that's facing inner turmoil. Her loving father, the king is ill and dying. Her older brother takes the throne and marries her off to a prince of a foreign kingdom, against her own will. She's homesick, angry, and unhappy with her situation. Her husband, the prince, appoints MC as her personal knight and guardian. The two begin to connect and are drawn to each other and it eventually spirals into a forbidden romance between the two.

Moving Forward
MC is a screw up and ended up in prison due to a DUI charge that resulted in the death of his younger brother. He spent a year in a correctional facility, until being released and granted a second chance. Overwhelmed by grief, trauma, and guilt, he tries to navigate this fast moving world and finds comfort in YC, someone who he connects with and considers a friend. MC develops feelings for YC and vice versa.

The Outer Rim
This story is still underdevelopment, however the basic premise is that it's a futuristic sci-fi setting where humans have colonized space and have established colonies in numerous star systems. I'm thinking it could be a space pirate RP in a world that's divided. Definitely something we could brainstorm together.

The Life We Could've Had
Our characters were childhood sweethearts who grew up in the same town. From the outside they looked perfect for each other in every way and were meant to be together, but life had other plans. MC hated the town and wanted out, while YC loved the town and envisioned having kids and settling down. When it was clear things weren't working out, they decided to breakup, and MC left town the very next day without a word. Now, five years later, MC is back in town after learning about the passing of YC's mother. They reconnect and MC realizes that YC has moved on and is engaged to another person. However, it's obvious there's still a spark between them which they can't seem to ignore.

Back
Top Bottom