Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Dead by daylight

Armen

Warrior Straight out of Legend
Hi everyone thanks for clicking on my ad if you did. I'll try and keep this short and sweet as to not waste your time reading a novel but to also give you all the details you'll need.

First a bit about me I am 27 years old and I've been role-playing for about 14 years. I tend to post at the bare minimum a paragraph per response but I do like to try and keep things as detailed as possible. When it comes to a partner I don't expect you to have perfect grammar or to always post a specific length or anything like that but I would kindly request that you just be as detailed as possible. I know at a time or two we have all been in that situation where we wrote up a super long and detailed post and only got a few sentences back in response which definitely sucks. So that's why I always try my best to match what my partner gives me.

In terms of kinks and limits my only limits are snuff, gore, scat, and extreme rough play/torture.

Kinks are a lot longer but ill just include some of my favorites which include feet, anal, thigh jobs, body worship, cosplay, roleplay, public, incest, transformation, bimbofication, pregnancy, impregnation, cum play, and so so so so mucg more. Honestly if it isnt a limit its a kink.

Now as for the idea itself. Basically if you know dead by daylight the idea is that 4 survivors are placed in an arena and are hunted down by a killer. In this story ideally I would like to find someone who would be willing to trade off on playing the survivor and the "killer" im not looking for anything snuff related as it is a limit but I'm curious to do an idea where which of us is playing the last survivor somehow ends up in a kinky situation with the killer. Specifics can be discussed but I hope the general idea is getting across.

Back
Top Bottom