Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playing With Fire (Twilight Paradox & Astral Rayne)

Twilight Paradox

Echos of Fate
74ad79948b4d7beaaec77ea00cb3c4b1.jpg

"We always seem to try to hide our feelings, but fail to remember that our eyes can speak our secrets, too."
7:30 PM
Vincent sat at the small desk in his dimly lit bedroom, the soft glow of a lamp casting shadows as his fingers danced across the keyboard. At just 28 years old, he bore the weight of a world-weariness that belied his age. The constant pressure, the unrelenting stress—these burdens aged him beyond his years, a heavy cloak he couldn't shake off. His sole mission: to carve a path to a better life for himself and his sister, a mission that consumed his every waking moment.

A decade ago, a stark realization had shattered the fragile facade of his childhood. The looming threat of losing their home, the inability of their father to keep up with the mortgage payments—it all came crashing down on Vincent. The image of Gemma, his beloved sister, hungry and cold, haunted him, fueling a fire within him to take action. The sheer helplessness he felt in that moment lit a fire in his soul, propelling him to make a life-altering decision.

Vincent's body tensed as he leaned back in his chair, a dull ache pulsating through his temples. Rubbing the bridge of his nose, he tried to ease the mounting pressure that threatened to overwhelm him. The weight of responsibility bore down on his broad shoulders, a physical reminder of the sacrifices he made to shield his sister from the harsh realities of their fractured family.

A wave of exhaustion washed over him, the sensation of drowning threatening to pull him under whenever he dared to let his guard down. The memory of his mother's betrayal, the shattered illusion of a once-loving family, lingered like a ghost in the corners of his mind. In that pivotal moment when his world crumbled at the tender age of ten, he made a silent vow to protect Gemma, to be her unwavering anchor in the storm that raged around them.

As he sat there, lost in a swirl of memories and regrets, Vincent grappled with the ghosts of his past. The love he once felt for his mother now tinged with doubt, a fragile thread that threatened to unravel at any moment. Despite the heartache and turmoil that defined his past, he clung to the hope that he could forge a brighter future for himself and his sister, a future free from the shadows that haunted their every step.

"I don't see you like I should,
You look so misunderstood,
And I wish I could help,
But it's hard when I hate myself.
Pray to God with my arms open;
If this is it, then I feel hopeless,
And I wish I could help
But it's hard when I hate myself.

Late nights are the worst for me,
They bring out the worst in me,
Mind running, got me feeling like it hurts to think
If this is all that I wanted, I don't want it, gotta be more for me
All the core beliefs
And every morning I wake up and feel like I am not worth it because I'm at war with peace,
I go to Hell, walk up to the corpse of me
Look at the body like, "You ain't nothing but poor and weak"
It's kinda weird.
Lately, I been feeling like the only way for me to get away is if I pour the drink;
That's more deceit, more defeat.
Is this really what I'm born to be?
That's what you get for thinking you're unique
So poor, but I'm so wealthy
Need help, but you can't help me
What else can the world sell me?
Tell me lies, I still buy them like they're going out of stock,
But I know it's not healthy..."
Their father spiraled into a cycle of self-destruction, drowning his sorrows in alcohol until Vincent sometimes wondered if he might drink himself to death. Yet, by that point, Vincent found himself numb to the chaos unfolding around him. Their parents, once pillars of stability, had turned their backs on them, leaving Vincent and Gemma to fend for themselves in a world that seemed intent on breaking them.

With a steely resolve, Vincent shouldered the responsibility of caring for Gemma, taking on odd jobs like mowing lawns to earn money for her daycare. He shielded her from their father's toxic presence, ensuring she was never left alone to bear the brunt of his verbal assaults. The wounds inflicted by words cut deeper than any physical blow, especially when they came from the lips of a father who should have been a source of love and protection.

The agony of witnessing Gemma's tears, her innocent heart shattered by the venomous words that poisoned their home, tore at Vincent's soul. He held her close, soothing her fears in the dead of night, his unwavering presence a beacon of comfort in a world tainted by bitterness. The weight of their parents' neglect bore down on him, a burden he carried with a heavy heart as he struggled to make sense of a childhood marred by pain and abandonment.

As he sat vigil by Gemma's side, watching over her as she slept when she was much younger, Vincent grappled with the weight of his promises. The vow to love and protect her against all odds echoed in his ears, a solemn pledge he made in the face of uncertainty and turmoil. The anger that simmered beneath the surface threatened to consume him, a seething rage born from years of betrayal and disappointment.

At the age of 17, Vincent reached a breaking point, confronting their father with a fierce determination to shield Gemma from further harm. He lashed out, his words a sharp rebuke against the man who had failed them time and time again. The confrontation laid bare the deep-seated pain that festered within him, the raw emotions bubbling to the surface in a torrent of resentment and grief.

In the face of his father's indifference, Vincent stood his ground, refusing to back down in the face of cruelty and neglect. The tears that welled up went unnoticed, overshadowed by the hollow ache in his chest, a void that threatened to swallow him whole. In that moment of confrontation, Vincent grappled with the harsh reality of his past, the shattered illusions of family and love that now lay in ruins around him.

"Late nights get the best of me,
They know how to get to me,
Suicide thoughts come and go like a guest to me
But I don't want to die, I just want get relief
So don't talk to me like you think I'm so successful
What is success when hope has left you?
I am not a spokesman, I'm a broken record
I'm sick of doing interviews because I hate myself,
Come across like it's so easy.
But I feel like you don't need me,
When I feel like you don't need me,
Then I feel like you don't see me,
And my life has no meaning; drain me
Hands out, trying to ask for love
But when I get it, I just pass it up
Throw it away and think about it later
Digging through the trash like I'm looking for drugs
Wish I could give you what you needed, but I can't
I'm scared because I hate myself..."

Vincent's eyes squeezed shut, tears tracing a path down his cheeks, the weight on his chest feeling unbearable at times. He grappled with a relentless fear, questioning whether he had imparted the values and lessons to Gemma that she would have learned in a conventional family setting. The burden of uncertainty weighed heavily on him, his own grasp on what was right and wrong wavering in the face of his own doubts and insecurities. A sense of despair crept in, whispering that he was merely a shape-shifter, adapting to the roles he thought he should play without a true sense of self.

Despite moments of levity where he could make Gemma laugh or smile with a clever remark, a shadow of doubt lingered, haunting his thoughts. He wrestled with the fear that she might resent him for falling short as the role model he aspired to be. The idea of offering her the chance at a more stable and loving environment, possibly through adoption, tugged at his heartstrings. He grappled with the internal turmoil of juggling multiple roles—brother, parental figure—uncertain of where one identity ended and the other began. The weight of his responsibilities bore down on him, blurring the lines between support and hindrance in Gemma's life.

Caught in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions, he found himself drawn to Gemma in ways he couldn't quite explain. A single glance from her could captivate his attention, the sight of her moving through the room sending his heart into uncharted territory. Mixed with shame and confusion, the subtle scent of her perfume would envelop him, clouding his senses in a haze of intoxicating allure. Working late into the evening, coming home at 7:00, became a way to distance himself from the tumultuous emotions that Gemma's presence stirred within him. The profound effect she had on him left him grappling with a maze of emotions he struggled to navigate or comprehend.

"I walk through the ashes of my passions,
Reminiscing with the baggage in my casket,
Get lost in the questions I can't answer,
Can't stand who I am, but it doesn't matter.
We scream to be free, but I stay captured.
Knee-deep in defeat of my own actions,
Feel weak, but the peace that I keep lacking

and it keeps speaking to me, but I feel like I can't have it..."

Vincent left his laptop open, a canvas for his thoughts and worries, as he made his way down the dimly lit hallway to the shared bathroom nestled between his and Gemma's rooms. His towering six-foot-five frame moved with a fluid grace, his wiry yet athletic build exuding an understated strength. Each breath caused his chest and stomach to ripple softly, a testament to the disciplined athleticism that defined his physique. With a tousled crop of dark hair and piercing gray eyes that seemed to radiate an inner light, his appearance possessed a striking and almost exotic allure.

Entering the steam-filled shower, he cranked the water to scalding temperatures, the heat cascading over his body as he leaned against the tiled wall. Despite the soothing rush of water, his mind remained a tumultuous sea of conflicting emotions, grappling with doubts and insecurities that threatened to overwhelm him. The tattoos that adorned his shoulders and chest now tinged with a reddish hue under the hot water, a tangible reminder of the stories etched into his skin. His forearms, adorned with intricate sleeves of ink, bore witness to a past written in symbols and designs.

Emerging from the shower, he dried off with a light touch before slipping into a fresh pair of boxers and loose-fitting boot-cut jeans that draped casually over his narrow hips. The air around him carried a hint of woodsy cinnamon balm, its spicy notes mingling with the scent of aromatic herbs to enhance his already masculine aura. With each step, his scent lingered in the air, a subtle yet intoxicating blend that enveloped him in a cloak of allure.

Beads of water trailed down the contours of his sculpted physique, tracing a path from his firm pectorals to the sinewy muscles that rippled over his abdomen, disappearing beneath the waistband of his jeans. His damp hair, slicked back but still dripping with droplets, framed his chiseled jawline adorned with a well-maintained dark stubble. As he glanced up, his stormy gray eyes met Gemma's gaze, the silent exchange charged with unspoken emotions.

Last edited:
Gemma could not recall a time when her brother Vincent had not been there to pick her up off of the ground and dust her off, never content to allow the world the chance to tarnish who she was as a human being. Their father was a soul that had tried to corrupt her in the past, hurling insults as if they were candy and delighting in the notion of making his then eight-year-old daughter bawl her eyes out. Everything between the siblings seemed normal to the outside world, the notion of Vincent playing the part of her white knight to dissipate the darkness instead of allowing it to swallow her whole. This line of thought was interrupted when the red head heard the sound of running water in the distance, likely Vincent in the shower since he had a tendency to go in and allow the heated waters to melt away all of the built-up stress.

'God, even the idea of him shirtless and cascading water over his muscled physique.' Gemma found herself lulled into a modest little fantasy, one where Vincent would all but strut in front of her and show off that masculine frame that he had developed from multiple hours spent at the gym crafting that honed body. She could see it when her eyes managed to close, having snuck more than her fair share of peeks on him when he was changing and becoming all but hypnotized by the rippling muscle and lengths of tattooed ink that stretched across him like a beautiful canvas.

Fingers toyed with the silken material of her night shirt, meager straps of fabric along either pale shoulder the only reason that the meager top managed to stay up instead of fall and put her breasts on full display. Soft pastel blue in color, since it had been a favored of Vincent, so the female used it often as a means of catching his eye on purpose. The outfit being paired with shorts that barely managed to cover the curvature of her ass and hips due to the physique she had no doubt inherited from their mother. Her hair was kept upright in a tall ponytail, a cute hairstyle that was once again something that Vincent tended to do for her and found adorable when it was on her.

… Would you mind if I hurt you?
Understand that I need to
Wish that I had other choices.
Than to harm the one I love

Gemma found herself walking toward the bathroom, even though she was not even aware of it until bare feet stopped just inches away from the doorway in a sort of daze. Her nostrils flared out as if taking in the obvious scent wafting from the confined space, a scent that could easily be described as that of her older brother and the cinnamon tickling her senses to the point of it being a form of personal torture. Delicate features held an obvious tinge of blush as it appeared that her brother was quite naked barring the jeans that did little to hide any form of muscles from her thirsty gaze. Tongue becoming rather dry as Vincent had locked eyes with her own, and the sharp pang of arousal that hit her like a truck caused both of her knees to all but outright buckle on the spot.

… I, I've been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away.
What have you done now?
Why, why does fate make us suffer?
There's a curse between us, between me and you.

"V-Vincent." Her voice was timid at best as it managed to leave her lips, trying desperately to get him to stay there but instead he appeared to push forward as if oblivious to the way her body was reacting. This in turn caused her to gasp, by now the modest blush from before had grown at least two shades deeper in color and spread out to encompass her chest and neck in a vibrant hue. Legs struggled to take a couple of steps back, but in her rush the red head managed to bump into a laundry basket and send the contents spilling out onto the bathroom floor in a strewn heap. "Please, stay over there. You're practically naked!" Gemma chewed on her lower lip thoughtfully, knowing that if the notion of him being her older brother was out of play that she would have no qualms about begging for him to stride forth and kiss her until her mouth was bruised.

Yes, the younger sister held an attraction to her older brother, the protector that had raised her since she was small and even now made other men in her life pale when put to a comparison. Past boyfriends were jealous of how doting she was when the two were together, unable to deny the electricity that was there and boiling to just shy of volatile. Vincent was Gemma's world, and no one would ever be able to change that.

Last edited:
37715ba7be8bfc3907a2e95abd16e368.jpg

"V-Vincent." his sister Gemma murmured as her eyes stared timorously at him, having stopped any further advances towards him from the spot she froze in.

The manner and tone his name slipped from sister's mouth told him something seemed off. It seemed anymore that she was being avoidant of him, as much as he had become to her over the last year or so, since she was 17 and this whirlwind Vincent's head had started to make things very unclear and making him very uncertain when before, he'd always been able to discern what it was he felt and had to do. A year later, after she'd turned 18; things had become so blurry to him that even now he could not see what was happening to him. Vincent sort of turned his head a bit, giving his sister a seemingly confused, if not almost concerned, glance toward Gemma.

"Gem? You okay, sweety?" Vincent inquired, his voice coming out deep and low as it usually had. His mess of dark hair still dripping wet, and his

He'd always had a kind of sultry voice. His past girlfriends had told him, that it was a quality aside from the exuberance of his distant but beautiful eyes, would draw them in and captivate them. Telling him that even when he barely talked, when he did it had a kind of roughness layered in the pitch that was extraordinarily attractive. However, Vincent hadn't yet understood that his tone could inflect the same wildly enticing, and inviting qualities as someone he'd been very intimate with toward Gemma herself.

That it hadn't always done so, but because he didn't know when his voice had permeated his words with his stifled and neglected desires. That he was doing so now, even with a seemingly harmless question of just asking if she was okay, could Vincent not see what was happening with his younger sister and why she'd been behaving this way. He simply believed he'd done something wrong, that he wanted to make up for somehow. He didn't know, he could have a husky, smokey quality to those simple utterances that would slip from his mouth and act almost a venom, injecting her thoughts with ideas of a hidden arousal stirring in her.

As the dim lighting of the hall on the second story of their home played with the mixtures of shadow and light, furthering emphasized Vincent's tall and lean figure as he started for Gemma. The light obviously illuminated her brother softly, catching his muscular physique in a way that was becoming deeply enticing. The shadows that still cast would make it incredibly difficult for her eyes to not see every curve, or detail as it provoked them into glancing at him, to watch the subtle bend of corded muscle and how it moved when he did. His stride made his shoulders seem very broad, the soft sound of his feet planting themselves on a wooden floor echoing in her head, or his biceps and shoulders exposing the small ripple of flesh and leanness of his build. Yet, there were certainly other qualities vying for her attention as well.

"Please, stay over there. You're practically naked!" Gemma remarked, after the voluptuous, and curvy figure of his sister backed up into one their baskets of clothes, making the clothes inside scatter across the floor.

He didn't see yet that her legs--long, slender and silky smooth legs were trembling. And he was practically blind to the vibrancy of her cheeks as they swelled with color, his presence becoming more noticeable as he quickly closed the gap between the two of them. Vincent's arms would lift simply, exposing his large rough and calloused hands, hands that were made from working very labor-intensive jobs to provide for her, as he motioned to question her on the statement, finding it more puzzling than anything. But as he drew closer, to the point he was next to her, leaving his exposed upper body completely at the mercy of the thoughts that emerged that might make it quite difficult not to want to touch his chest, taut stomach that expanded and contracted in a very unfair way and still had beads of water following down beneath his waistband, or up to his wide shoulders and the way he seemed so powerful up close in a way she hadn't noticed before, he was much taller than Gemma as well so his very presence in being that close would become much harder to deal with.

"What are you talking about, Gemma? You've seen me dressed this way lots of times--why are you acting weird?" He asked softly, and while his voice taunted her with its rougher quality, his eyes, that glinted at her remarkably, expressed his confusion.

Vincent had stopped next to her, his figure looming but not threateningly in the way that others might have felt around him. He exuded a warmth towards her that was both very welcoming and also made their closeness a very palpable thing to feel. It was then, Vincent's own eyes shifted slowly over the silhouette of Gemma and the floral notes of her perfume wafted over him, as if the daze he was in was wearing away, exposing things he'd tried not to notice, details that he tried to keep hidden and buried within. Her teeth had sunk into her lower lip, and were now bitting down on her lower lip in her attempt at restraining and subduing the thoughts that crept in. The liveliness of her blush on her cheeks like a rouge that was her body responding to him as she quietly admired him. Vincent also drank in the bend of her knees, as her legs had turned inward almost as arousal filled her svelte or willowy figure. As his sister wasn't just skinny, she had a dancer's toned, voluptuous figure; wide hips, narrow waist, and ample breasts that pushed out even under her loose shirt, giving his mind a tease as his thoughts went blank with the idea of them pressing into him.

Vincent's ears rang loudly, his eyes becoming somewhat glazed over with a very arousing glow to them. It was then he realized he was actually holding his breath. One of his large hands lifted, slipping upward slowly as he seemed to look right past her. His palm pressed into her warm cheek, making her feel just how unbelievably warm he was feeling inside as he cupped her cheek. The moment was intense, seeming to make this shared image of a teakettle whistling loudly as the water came to a boil in the both of them. Vincent then released a slow, deep exhale,the fire that seemed to erupt that had replaced his breath washed against Gemma's lips as it left her brother breathless and heaving. Though intense, he realized he was staring too intently and wanted to pull back. He didn't want her to see him look at her this way, fearing too much how she'd react if she caught the sight of it.

Vincent's head then lowered, his hand pulling back as his eyes blinked several times. Heart rate throbbing to such a painful degree because he did not know how to handle this emotion welling up inside.

"I think...I'm gonna go back to my room. Your brother is more tired than he thought. Sorry for bothering you." Vincent let his hand drop like a sack of rocks, turning away with a look of confusion that was burning holes in him.

Vincent started walking away, padding down the hall in the other direction, before he disappeared back into the lonely confines of his room. Once he shut the door, he leaned back into it, slowly letting his legs slip out from under him as he sat there against the door; eyes filling with tears as his mind was thrown into chaos once again, and it was terrifying him with this idea tt something was changing and he couldn't stop it...

"Damn it..."

Last edited:
Gemma felt each tremble as it took over her svelte frame, one after the other left to wrack her body and leave the mind to wander. Of course, the pair were quite used to being undressed to a certain degree in front of the other given that Vincent was the one who had bathed her on multiple occasions as a child. But the idea of it felt different now, almost a kind of exotic foreign that tickled at the senses and gave way to thoughts that were beyond improper. Eyes hesitant to lift up and meet his gaze once she was certain that Vincent loomed over her now, the sheer difference in size and physique was always a notion that caused her heartbeat to race outright. A tiny gasp able to make it past plush lips as her brother managed to stop meager inches from her own face and the puff of heated air that caressed her face caused knees to buckle immediately.

It was all over too soon as he immediately saw fit to excuse himself, leaving the redhead to merely stare at the place her brother had been seconds ago and replay the scenario over in her mind. Had he really just all but invaded her personal space and senses only to depart soon after. She could still vividly recall the feel of his hand pressed to the delicate skin of her cheek and the reverence that came from such a simple touch. She could not help but wonder just what those same calloused hands would feel like if they were allowed to graze over the entire length of her body. Gemma startled at the mental imagery of that, not willing to allow herself to even feign an interest in that not now at least. Instead, the small waif of a female decided to go about fixing some kind of snack, perhaps a cake of some kind since her cravings seemed to delve into the sweeter variety as of late.

She maneuvered throughout the kitchen with a quiet kind of singing just below her breath though for the life of her she could not place the name of the song in question. This would be the first time in about a month that Gemma allowed a bit of a cheat on her personal diet, usually choosing to substitute fresh fruits and smoothies to get a quick fix but they seemed to be waning in interest the past couple of days. She scanned through the fridge and its contents, able to identify the eggs and milk that would be required for the recipe. 'Maybe a bit of this will be enough to cheer him up.'

Vincent always was the one out of the sibling pair that tended to have quite the weak spot for chocolate, especially if it was made by his little sister. While he had taken on the role of father figure and protector, that left the baking and cooking to be learned by her in turn. Now, the redhead was quite equipped to whip up most of their daily meals and made it so that he rarely had to lift a finger to help. Gemma giggled quietly at the way her cheeks and even parts of her chest were coated in a thin dusting of flour but made no efforts to dust it off and instead kept whisking away at her mixture as if nothing was wrong. Tongue lavishing over the expanse of her thumb to rid it of the rich frosting, humming out in what almost sounded like a low moan as it danced across ravenous tastebuds.

After what was about an hour, the female now stood outside of her brother's door with a chocolate cake slice elegantly draped on a plate and even a fork sticking out of it. Her knock on the door was gentle, as if unsure if Vincent would still be awake by now or if he had gotten drawn into another one of his stories again. "Vince. I made you something, will you please at least come out to eat?"

Gemma sounded just shy of actively desperate, knowing that something was going on between the two siblings in regards to chemistry and it was scaring them both in kind. If there was one thing she learned over the years it was shutting each other out would do the opposite of what they wanted. No, they would just have to attempt to push past the lustful inclinations and pretend that nothing was wrong. Just like they had for the past two or three years, her gradual feelings of adoration and even love beyond that of an older brother were buried inside of her chest and kept under lock and key.

Vincent turned his head away from the laptop slowly, his dark grey eyes locking on to the door he heard Gemma knocking against. It had only been an hour since he'd caught himself, having thought he scared his sister into speechlessness. His heart already began throbbing in mid cadence. It was painfully clear that he was losing this battle with his emotions. What he wanted was more than what she could give him or even let him have. Gemma was a wonderful and beautiful person, one that deserved to get out of this hellhole and lead a life worth enjoying, rather than spent wondering if they could ever fix a mirror once it had shattered. That was why he found it so perplexing when he got up, still shirtless though now in his boxers as he readied to go to bed after finishing up his duties as a cyber security official at one of his better-paying jobs.

Vincent drew nearer to the door, his square rimmed glasses settled on the bridge of his long, narrow nows. He placed a hand on the doorframe, sighing as he mentally prepared himself for what was to come. He did not know just how different things were going to be. Yet, reluctantly, he grabbed the doorknob and turned it, finding himself stepping towards his sister, who for the life of him could not understand why she had come to him when he'd felt he had disregarded her wishes by not simply listening. He wanted to be close with her again, he had always enjoyed her presence up until she began to pull away. Not that he had helped any.

But in opening the door, he unleashed the intoxicating scent of her perfume that was accented by hints of jasmine, and vanilla with undertones of florals and ending with a warm but noticeable aroma of oranges. Right away, he responded by taking a deep inhale, his nose swimming in the wafting scent of her innocence. His eyes then closed, a hand locking onto the door frame before squaring his shoulders back and standing straight. He was trying to regather the scattered bits of himself that wanted desperately to say fuck it, that he wanted her. But as his reasoning went to war with his desires, his low, deep voice spoke softly to her.

"What's this?" Vincent then noticed the decadent slice of chocolate cake. "I know I'm tired, Honey, but I'm not quite dead." He jokingly said. "If I eat that, I might be bouncing off the walls, doing who knows what." His large hand carefully then took the small dish from her.

He then looked at his sister, his beautiful little sister had grown up. Vincent gave Gemma a gentle smile. "I'm sorry," he'd say unexpectedly. "I've not been myself, and I'm not sure how to be anymore." He turned and leaned, stretching his lean, athletic build until the v-shape his narrow hips formed, tightened the muscles of his core and they rippled while he sat the plate down onto his desk. When he looked back at her, he paused for a moment. A single tear welled up in his left eye, then made a dash to freedom down his cheek. He wanted this, wanted her. But he didn't know how to be selfish with Gemma.

This time, however, it was different.

Vincent took an unexpected step towards his smaller sibling, lifting both hands this time to cradle the features of her face in those warm, rough, textured hands. They had pushed back all her silky, wavy red strands until only the smoothness of alabaster skin filled his palms. Vincent leaned down quickly, heatedly. Capturing her soft lips with an unexpectedly ardent kiss that spoke of his experience and the desperation and longing for her companionship. As Vincent kissed her tenderly, with a love that was equally incredibly warm and incredibly inebriating, Gemma would almost begin to feel drunk on the sensation of his lips roughly caressing hers, getting them to part before his tongue would slip inside and wreak havoc on her senses. He pulled back, pressing his forehead into hers, breathing jaggedly from excitement, love, and fear, whispering "I'm sorry," over and over each time he kissed her.

But each time did, she'd feel him holding her in place, before turning her back to a wall and suddenly planting her against it. The motion would be jarring to say the least, and would undoubtedly send what must've felt like a goddamn live wire from a power pole, surging to between her legs as he continued to kiss her slowly, tasting her with his tongue and caressing her cheeks with his firm hands.

Last edited:
Gemma actively wanted to move closer to Vincent, to be able to have him audibly tell her that things were going to be alright and possibly even be able to go back to normal or what they deemed as normal. However, all of that faded away the instant she heard him speak, and normally the inclination of calling her Honey was innocent enough this time it sent chills down the length of her spine and back up in kind. Her fingertips were hesitant to reach out and grab onto his arm, but soon after doing so the redhead found her world being turned upside down and in one of the most violent manners possible. Lips parting in a ragged gasp that almost sounded garbled as it came out, throat threatening to constrict and in doing so gave her a look akin to a fish on dry land. All that her mind could convey was that it wanted more, no that it needed more from him than just this tender affection.

She felt the squeak that came out before it even made it out into the air, though any sound that was made after that was effectively muffled by the lips and tongue that sought to steal her own in kind in a duel that no one ever truly lost. Her lower back aching a little at the rough manner in which it had met the wall behind it, but otherwise allowed vibrant eyes to gaze up at him with an obvious glint of arousal and lust that spoke volumes while her mouth was otherwise forcibly occupied. Any normal girl in her position would be actively trying to disengage from the lip lock, to think that their older brother was nothing more than a classless pervert. But not with Gemma, if anything the notion that he was all but trying to shove his tongue down the length of her throat it caused her to react in kind. Her lips allowed to pull back just far enough to actively suck on his tongue in a manner that conveyed something that she might rather be doing at that moment, all the while able to keep their eyes locked and not daring to look away even for a second.

Inner thighs clenched in a manner designed to try and stave off the powerful bolts of arousal that were constantly shooting down there, one such flick of his tongue all but caused her legs to actively buckle and had it not been for Vincent forcibly holding her up the girl would have ended up in a pile on the floor. Gemma found the way her hands actively went to digging into either of his forearms, anything that would be able to give her even a bit of proper balance and anchor her into the present moment. One hand actively reaching down to push her shirt down and allow her pert breasts to be freed from the fabric binding them, actively allowing erect nipples to toy along Vincent's own skin and whimper each time they were all but toyed with due to unseen friction. Somehow in the span of five whole minutes, the world had ceased to exist outside of the two of them.

"Why...are you sorry, Vince." Somehow, she had managed to mutter that out, a breathy little moan coming out shortly after as even that split second apart had her mind and body screaming for more. She had the proper timing to just try and push him away, instead arms were wrapped around his neck and using that to her advantage her hips began to actively grind down onto his own in modest movements at first though they grew in intensity as each one proved to not be enough. Her nubile young frame actively starving and despite all of the attention it simply left her with a gaping hunger that was not being remotely filled.

"I have wanted this...for years." She admitted to it out loud, allowing their foreheads to rest together in such a way that Gemma was able to lock eyes with him and watch each reaction that came from her now active participation. Hips all but swaying back and forth in a manner akin to hypnotizing, those years of dance were definitely good for something if it meant that the muscles she developed would not be useful in driving her older brother crazy with a need that only she could satisfy. She was just shy of actively begging at this point, though from how Vincent acted all that he needed was that final push for the facade to come crumbling down around him.

"Why...are you sorry, Vince?" Gemma had whispered to him with a shaky breath. "I have wanted this...for years." She then said, and unknowingly allowed her words to strip him of the last of his mental restraints that had kept him holding himself back.

In the moments leading up to Gemma's quiet confession, a revelation stirred within Vincent—that his sister had a desire she had suppressed for the past two or three years, mirroring the longing that Vincent had harbored in silence. She believed that something she had always been denied was beyond her reach, and she desired to allow herself the selfishness of wanting it. Despite his continuous efforts to give back to the one person who had shown him a beautiful kindness, the world's judgments always seemed to loom heavily over them like an ominous sky, branding the man before him as twisted and unworthy. Who were they to dictate what was right or wrong, to dismiss their connection as a mistake or label their feelings as confusion? These were the same questions that had perhaps plagued Gemma, questions she had attempted to silence but only resurfaced with her admission.

Her words pierced through the facade he had carefully constructed, unraveling the walls he had built tirelessly to protect himself and her. The realization that Gemma shared his forbidden desires shattered the fragile balance he had maintained, pushing him towards a precipice he had long avoided. What unfolded next was a collision of emotions, a tumultuous storm of conflicting desires that threatened to engulf them both in a beautiful, yet catastrophic dance that they now took part in willingly. Everything began to come undone and yet, like hearing corded rope snapping bit by bit, heralding the signs of complete failure, it was maddeningly hypnotizing and would leave them frozen still, even while telling him to let go for once.

It all told him to seek solace in her because she was the only thing he'd wanted for the longest time now. His body, incredibly warm as it pressed into Gemma's. Like a blistering sun's rays as it glared down at the snow covered Earth melting away all the apprehension between them. A calmness would sweep over them, and then she'd see it. A glimmer, a glittering resonance in his eyes, it was as if he'd finally waken up. All the suppressed feelings came out like the hide tides rushing over him, his face becoming more exuberant and lively than before as it seemed to him with this notion that she'd given him one of the best gifts ever and he would not feel guilty or ask for forgiveness in taking it and making it his.

Vincent could feel Gemma's nails biting into his corded forearms, raking back slowly and unsurely, leaving small red trails on his skin of her eagerness, her passions or simply honest feelings. Her hips were left rocking against him alone at first, before his pelvis pushed back into hers firmly. His body was leaning in and making her feel the all too noticeable bulge in the front, several inches long, his shoulders again shifting to realign and make him seem broader. One of Vincent's hands lifted, skimming his nails up the outside of her thigh, its palm rotating slightly before she'd feel him push it abruptly forwards into the inward bend of her hip, and then force her hips to slam backward into the wall as his fingers fanned out and squeezed her ass nice and tight.

Grey eyes that burned so brightly with desire, also carried the torch of affection for her. He would die for her, but he wanted to make her his long before that was ever an issue. Tilting his head, Gemma would feel a searing hot and entirely inviting gust of hot air spill over her throat. His moist lips fervently peppered her neck and particularly the spot where he would no doubt feel her pulse throbbing madly underneath. His teethed delved lower, biting down with no innocent sensation bubbling up. It was purely sensual and entirely gratifying. He'd exhale slow and deep once again, this time his other hand had lifted and grabbed a handful of her scarlet tresses and began to tug slow but roughly.

"Gemma," He ruggedly heaved against her, still tugging on her hair, his eyes drifting up to meet hers slowly. "I love you..and if there were anything I could ask for it's this. I fucking need to feel you against me." His voice was still deep, still husky and smoky, but now his words came out like growls against the ear he was now biting the lobe of, raking his teeth over soft flesh. "I want to fucking hear you beg, and I don't give a damn about what I am going to do to make that happen."

He kissed her roughly, his breathing labored, while licking her lips and setting them on fire. His passion spilled over her as his body ground itself into hers. The hand that had been tugging her hair, moved with a sneakiness while her mind, pressed to Gemma's smooth flesh along her navel, sweeping up his large hand cupping one large breast in his palm, and kneaded her slowly, the thumb caressing the aching peak, immediately drawing her focus there...it then slid over her ribs, fingers slipping in between, as she would feel his mouth encompass her nipple, and the tongue that lathered her nipple in a searing heat before he'd begin to suckle with his lips and intensity.

Even using his teeth here against the sensitive peak filled with excited nerves that released surges of pleasure to flow throughout Gemma. With every felt sensation, pouring down between her thighs, making the light seem to intensify, then dim before her eyes, forcing her body to quiver. All while still holding her unfairly to a wall and making her also feel his cock, grinding through his pants to get to her.

Last edited:
Gemma felt the way her breath caught in the confines of her throat, actively trying to regain proper function and failing miserably at it. Each trail of fire that was left in his fingers wake caused a fresh set of goosebumps to form along the top of the skin. It felt unfair in a way to be actively forced into the wall, only able to feel each sensation as it shot through her like a bright and violent white light as it flashed behind closed eyes. But at the same time, it allowed the young woman to feel the way that Vincent truly felt when it came to her without the precedence of societal norms getting in the way and subduing the otherwise virile beast.

A tiny trail of drool actively streaming from the left side of her mouth at the feel of his hands molding to either side of her ass and gripping onto either cheek in a manner that was sure to leave behind bruising to tell the tale later. Hips still actively seeking his own thrusts and delighting in the friction that came when the two managed to find a proper rhythm and were allowed to fall into it and all but drown. Each sound that came from both sets of mouths a symphony that was made for only two and no one else on earth could ever hope to replicate the sounds with even half of the intensity.

'Beg?' Even the notion sounded a little foreign to her, at least it had at first until it managed to piece together in the recesses of her mind. Gemma felt the way her body bore down onto his own, waiting until her older brother actively sought to thrust forward with enough force that it made her cry out. By now, her panties were effectively soaked to the core and all but useless in holding in the torrential downpour that was trying to drip down both of her muscled inner thighs and end up on the floor below. Her head allowed to fall back onto the wall behind it with an audible thud, no longer able to support the action as the pleasure became just shy of suffocating. "Fuck!"

The redhead was by no means virginal in terms of her sexual nature, choosing to do personal research at the first active signs of puberty and the material only became more advanced with each year that passed. She never dreamt that such knowledge would be put into practice with Vincent of all men. A quiet hope now and then, perhaps but nothing more. At the first harsh suck on her nipple, it caused tendons on her neck to stand on end and a guttural scream to sound out. Optics held no real signs of working properly, tears welling within their depths and effectively blurring her vision. "I love you too, Vincent. But if you keep doing that, I am not going to be able to last."

It was a pure miracle that Gemma lasted this long without her over sensitized body threatened to revolt. Teeth gritting together as his ministrations only caused her back to angle up as if seeking even more of the sensation even though she was unsure if it could handle much more. Her clit actively pulsing as one sucking motion on her already tortured nipple caused her loins to effectively snap with a violent nature behind it, not able to stop him but endure the sensation as each added pulse became sharper than the last. By now, one leg was being used to hook over Vincent's hip and the other shook like that of a newborn fawn as the orgasm washed over her body like a tidal wave.

"Please, oh god it's still so sensitive but don't ever stop." Gemma moaned out as the words were allowed to penetrate the air around them, essentially begging him for even more attention even as her body quaked with the aftershocks of an explosive orgasm. "I need to feel you just as much, it has been absolute torture to see you half naked all of the time and not be able to act on my wants." She bit into the pliant flesh of her lower lip, almost as if debating how much of those desires she would spill in the moment.

"To be allowed to worship you in the same ways that you are now, actively finding a way to pay you back for all of the years that you have spent doting on me and providing for me like a husband would." Gemma almost faltered at using that word but kept to it all the same. If she were more honest, he already acted the part of a spouse in multiple ways, and this was more of a final piece to the complicated puzzle. Her eyes once more able to lock onto his own, making sure that he could actively see into the depths of her soul before continuing forward.

"I need you, in my life in my bed. It just means to me that you are a part of my very being. Please, Vincent. Make me yours in all of the ways possible. Take me to your bed and make it so I will never wish to leave." She knew what the meaning behind such words, and while they were overtly sexual it also spoke volumes to how she was actively thinking about their future and that the possibility of a true family might be in the cards for them. "Make love to me and make it so that I will never be able to look at anyone else without thinking about how you could fuck me so much better."

72eba71672b52278d754e6e0eb36b214.jpg

"I love you too, Vincent. But if you keep doing that, I am not going to be able to last." Gemma whined as Vincent felt his voluptuous sister's ballet body.

Gemma was a sensual masterpiece, sculpted by years of rigorous training and dedication. With toned legs were long and lean, she had perfect arches that demanded to be worshipped. She had a flat stomach that was as smooth as porcelain. Firm, round ass cheeks that felt like perfection, begging to be spanked and grabbed. Her chest was full and ample, supported by the softest, most alluring breasts that seemed to defy gravity with their perkiness. Her neck was long and graceful, leading up to soft, inviting shoulders that begged for someone strong to hold onto them. So he did, lifting both palms to either side of her throat, fingers spreading over her nape.

To him, Gemma's arms showcased both strength and femininity, with their toned and muscular appearance and long, slender fingers that were perfect for teasing and exploring. But it was her face that truly stole the show. Her features were angelic, with high cheekbones, full lips, and sparkling light green eyes that could convey a range of emotions as she was now, from innocence to desire. Her neck was long and slender, leading down to her collarbones, which looked incredibly vulnerable and alluring. It was to this admiration, that he simple and softly peppered her lips with gentle loving kisses, showering her with his adoration of her.

"Oh, should I take in my room and make sure you don't?" Vince questioned, smirking playfully as his thumbs took turns brushing up and down her lips, making her realize that it was no longer a world of him hiding from her. He was now right there in front of her.

"Please, oh god it's still so sensitive but don't ever stop." Gemma would breathlessly plead, imploring him with her gorgeous eyes to continue exploring, even lifting one thigh that was slick with her arousal, her pussy drenched. She had kept rubbing her leg against his hip, smearing that hot sticky fluid against his detailed figure.

"I won't. I promise. " He answered at first, lowering one arm to coil around it, supporting most of her feathery weight. "I want to hear you moan, Gemma. I want to hear every whimper and every little whine. And I want to feel you quivering around me each time I force myself deeper, or even if you were laying on my chest, with me inside of you feeling how you and me just feel so fucking right, I don't care being rich, or famous. I'll be right where I belong." Vince told Gemma, rubbing her thigh. But he continued pressing his erection that was just behind his pants, into Gemma's pelvis again and again just to feel her shuddering.

"I need to feel you just as much. It has been absolute torture to see you half naked all the time and not be able to act on my wants." Gemma continued, but as she said as much he leaned her further into himself, before hands gripped her ass tightly, picking her up off the ground making her legs instinctively coil around his waist. Vince carried her into his room, shutting the door after guiding her arms around his neck to hold herself up.

"Don't worry, Beautiful; from now on, you are mine. All mine. I will be yours and only yours. You are the sexy queen that I have waited for, always wanted, but never thought that I would get to have to myself. My little wish come true." Vince murmured huskily, kissing her lips, easing her back to her bare feet. He then cupped her face, pressed his forehead to hers, returning to pressing his body into hers again, letting her get drunk on his scent, his warmth, and the feel of his cock pressing against her pelvis, eager and hard.

"To be allowed to worship you in the same ways that you are now, actively finding a way to pay you back for all the years that you have spent doting on me and providing for me like a husband would." She breathed, Vince watching Gemma's eyes illuminated by her desire growing in her belly. "I need you, in my life, in my bed. It just means to me that you are a part of my very being. Please, Vincent. Make me yours in all the ways possible. Take me to your bed and make it so I will never wish to leave." She clung to him as she shivered, not from being cold. He could see her arousal stirring restlessly. "Make love to me and make it so that I will never be able to look at anyone else blindly about how you could fuck me so much better."

"Then I want to have you as I wish and desire; as many times, however hard or fast—or gentle, I want to have you." Vince would say, his own eagerness and lust, and desires. "Will you let me show you, how much I want and desire you? How much I truly and have always loved you? Trust in me. Believe in me." He whispered to Gemma, his hands easing her shorts and her panties she had been wearing under them, down from her waist, until the point they slid down her calves, leaving her naked and exposed.

With his right hand, he pushed his large hand between her thighs without further hesitation, pushing into drenched wet folds to find her clit, a swollen and hypersensitive area, packed full of nerves. His fingers, rough and calloused, started stroking Gemma's clit, moving back and forth, speeding up to exhilarating heights, then easing back down to terrifyingly slow but lingering lows. He didn't stop until her mind would feel like it was melting away. He wouldn't cease until she was shakily hanging on to him. But just as she was being transported by intense feelings and sensations, he eased her to her knees, guiding her hands to the brim of his pants, and the promise of arousal of his own.

"I want to feel your mouth around me, Gemma. I want your hands to touch me. I will guide you, but I need to feel your mouth around me, sucking on my cock using that cute little mouth and its tongue on me..." He cupped his sister's face as he peered down at her, stroking her lips. "...while you're touching yourself showing me how much you want me, and you need me inside." He told Gemma, his head tilted down too look at her. But even as he waited, his eyes shone with patience, and while they were immensely passionate, the ways he stared on with an encouraging smile, his other hand placing its self to her other cheek.

He leaned down and lovingly kissed his sister Gemma. " It'll be alright,sweety." He'd then whisper. "I want to make sure that your needs are met, even if it's scary at first." He'd then nod towards her. "I'm not placing you on some pedestal, placing unwanted or unobtainable expectations on you. I'm showing you what it is to be desired by a man who just sees all the good in you and understands how to appreciate you. But I also see those flaws that need to be polished and handled with care, because those are a part of who you are too. You know what? I love them too. They can come along too. I will not be disappointed because they are a part of you; so I'll make them moan, I'll make them beg, I'll make them happy and I'll make them smile too. Because, and I can't stress this enough: I love you, Gem. I'm tired of holding back around you. You don't deserve someone to half ass it with you. No. You will be mine and I'm going to be yours."

Last edited:
photo-1465145604880-4c5436725a9d

Gemma felt a bit vulnerable at being placed on his bed and effectively stripped so that Vincent could see everything she had to offer, a part of her actively wondering if it would be enough and even having a little bit of doubt in her own body. Teeth eagerly nipping across her lower lip to try and stem some of the obscene noises that would have managed to get out otherwise more than self-conscious about appearing too eager and have her older brother think of her as someone who slept around. Thighs struggling to remain spread and allow him to explore the more sensitive parts of her body, eagerly lifting her hips at the softest caress to her clit and the sudden spark it caused made her gasp out loud. Brain effectively melting into a puddle at each gentle ministration on his part and just as she could feel that ball of arousal reaching a breaking point in the pit of her stomach, he saw fit to stop and back off.

"Vincee.." Her words were hushed by the hunger in the depths of his eyes, along with the desperate plea being uttered that honestly made the redhead turn scarlet at the intensity alone. She had been able to acquire a little practice before, mostly on some toys that she kept hidden in her room in the back corner of her closet to avoid an awkward discovery. Gemma allowed her body to kneel as Vincent instructed, aware of the sensation of the hardwood flooring below and that alone reminded her that this was very much real and not just a vivid fantasy. She slowly leaned forward and allowed the zipper of his pants to be pulled between her teeth, carefully going down and dragging the zipper along with the movement. Vibrant eyes not once managed to look away from him as she allowed one of her hands to gingerly grasp at the newly exposed girth, toying along some of the veins and exploring the silken texture that honestly made her fears melt away and be replaced by an overwhelming need to tease and satisfy the twitching member inside of her palm.

"I know it will be alright, and that you would never do anything to hurt me." She attempted to ease his current worries, cute little tongue peeking out and tracing along the edge of the helmet and leaving a trail of spit glistening along the skin. Gemma hummed thoughtfully at the sensation and taste, finding it quite appealing and that made it easier to part her lips and allow the first inch of him to enter the moist cavern of her mouth with little trouble. Cheeks effectively hollowing out once her mouth managed to go down at least three inches, getting used to the weight of his cock inside of her mouth and even the sensation of the tip pressing against the back of her throat on more than one occasion. She let herself get used to the routine before her fingers traced along soaked folds, moaning at the sensitivity that still remained even after around five whole minutes of cool down time.

Guttural noises sounded out as her head began to slowly bob up and down, swallowing down once she managed to get over half of Vincent's cock down her throat and fighting back the urge to gag at first. Soft red locks splayed over both shoulders as she glanced up at him through hooded lashes, the rhythm becoming rather fluid as each time two of her fingers were pressed into her eager pussy it encouraged her to swallow him in turn. Lips flaring out as a bit of spit began to froth from the excessive friction, making her look that much more debauched as a tiny mewl sounded out. Gemma pulled back long enough to grasp onto his girth with one hand, allowing him to actively tap across her tongue in short consecutive smacks that left her to watch him in a dreamy manner.

"You're so fucking big, I can't help but wonder how it will feel when you pound it into my tight little cunt." Gemma mused thoughtfully, fighting the urge to giggle at the look of shock on Vincent's face due to the words she used in front of him. "With you being this big, it does not make me wonder if you'll be able to make me cum just from the fucking alone." She licked from the base up to the crown, a placating kiss being placed on the tip shortly after. "Such full balls too, big brother. Bet you'll cum inside of me like a champion. You'll leave me feeling so full." Gemma took him back into the melting confines of her mouth and throat, pushing those same two fingers deep into her pussy at the same time and struggling to not fall over at the sharp spark of white that flashed behind both eyes. She stopped moving after taking him down to the root, lashing at him with a nimble tongue while her fingers actively dug in and out in a manner that made squelching noises each time they tried to pull back out.

She tried to keep it up but soon found it difficult to keep up with both actions so instead she used both hands to carefully knead at his balls while slurping up and down the length of his cock, short and consecutive jacking motions with her hands were able to make up for the lack of experience which was obvious because her jaw was starting to ache due to the constant use. Gemma desperately wanted to be able to make him shoot his load down her throat, the notion of having Vincent's cum inside of her stomach too erotic for words.

d02bf2cce479adddbb5677435150bcea.jpg

"Vincee..." Gemma breathed his name in an all but quieted whine that blended with her arousal at the way Vince was behaving. It was a dangerous kind of breathlessness that only urged Vince on.

Gemma's voice was shaky and her words drifting out from her mouth in the form of hot exhales that gushed against his detailed bare chest and down his sinewy and hard, rippling stomach. Vince could only watch as his sister carefully touched his cock and swollen balls with her small, soft hand, before she firmly gripped him and could clearly feel him pulsating in the palm of her hand. The sensation she got from feeling him throb seemed to be a welcome one with the way his sister's eyes showed a radiance created by the arousal swelling up inside her. His skin was superbly warm under her touch, to the point it would make her feel like she'd melt if she continued further.

"I know it will be alright, and that you would never do anything to hurt me." Gemma told him, as she guided her other hand to her damp pussy, easing her fingers in.

She'd see it in his eyes. There was no mistaking the eagerness he held for wanting his hand between her legs, to draw out her gratifying whimpers. He wanted to feel how turned on and wet she'd become, just the idea of touching her in that way. The thought of it made his breathing even deeper than before. But he watched as she worked herself, slipping her fingers inside herself further and feeling how hot she was quickly becoming with each subsequent movement. Her mouth soon enveloped Vince in a deluge of pleasure as she had slowly began to ease his thick shaft into her more narrow mouth. Her soft full lips spread as she began to take his several inch-long member inside her mouth. This forced Vince to release a deep exhale, almost like a sigh as one hand pushed her red hair back from her face.

"You're so fucking big. I can't help but wonder how it will feel when you pound it into my tight little cunt." Vince heard Gemma say, both of his hands stroking her soft, wavy red strands while also giving his sister the idea of him wanting to grab her head, and push his hips forwards to her mouth. He didn't, but the idea was becoming harder to resist the more he felt her suck on him, with her tongue caressing and stroking the large vein on the underside of his curved, long cock. "With you being this big, it does not make me wonder if you'll be able to make me cum just from the fucking alone."

"Fuck," Vince groaned in enjoyment, his breath hitching as he felt Gemma's soft lips enveloping his throbbing erection. The intensity of the sensation sent waves of desire coursing through him, his heart pounding with the same fervor as his pulsating cock. His gasps mingled with groans, the overwhelming pleasure rendering him breathless as his sister's mouth worked its magic on him.

"God...damn it." Vince breathed heavily. His husky voice making a sensual resonating for her ears, as his chest was left heaving while his heart throbbed wildly within. "You feel amazing..." He murmured to Gemma.

Struggling to contain the primal urge surging within him, Vince's hands ached to tangle in Gemma's silky red hair, to guide her movements and relinquish himself to the consuming need that gripped him. His eyes clenched shut, savoring every inch of her mouth as she took him in with deliberate slowness, each sensation magnified by the electric charge that sparked between them. The feel of her tongue tracing once again on the sensitive vein on the underside of his shaft, the gentle pressure of her cheeks as she suckled, ignited a firestorm of desire within him.

As Gemma's lips and tongue worked their tantalizing magic, coaxing hot pre-cum from him, Vince's resolve wavered under the onslaught of pleasure. Gemma's deliberate and hungry mouth moving with purpose, her head bobbing rhythmically as she teased and tormented him with each exquisite touch. The need to consume her completely, to lose himself in her entirely, pulsed through him with an intensity that overwhelmed his self-control.

Every rational thought dissolved in the face of Gemma's relentless assault on his senses, her lips and tongue driving him to the brink of madness. The heady cocktail of desire and longing clouded his mind, eclipsing any semblance of restraint or reason. The primal urge to claim her, to possess her in every way possible, surged within him like a bolt of lightning, stoking the flames of his insatiable hunger for his sister. Feeling her mouth suck on his long, thick shaft, and was followed by her soft hand stroking him up and down with continued consistency. Vince's desires unraveled as his hands then gathered his sister's long wavy red hair, both of his hands guiding the strands behind her head before he took it all by one hand and pulled her head back roughly and with an intensity that would invoke his dominate nature to shine through.

Vince then kissed Gemma, his lust driving him to become entirely rough, his tongue pushing into her mouth with an urgency that could only drive her own arousal to whole another level. He then stood her up, turning her away, and was bending her body forward over top his desk, before lifting and bending one of her knees on top his desk as well. His sister's slick folds would surging with sensations as Vince forced his unbelievably hard erection straight in to her. Without even hesitating, Vincent began forcefully thrusting into her from behind in powerful, singular thrusts that made his muscles tense up entirely. Firmly pressing one hand against her lower stomach just under her navel and placing the other hand on the inside of her curvaceous wide hip. Gemma would feel as his strokes were driving his cock deeper and deeper inside, spreading her wet pussy nice and wide while she could feel his body continuing to tense against hers, making the scarlet-haired teen know his intensity.

But Vince then stopped, biting at the back of her neck in frustration. Gemma could sense her brother's hands, rough and sliding up her bare chest, as he clamped down on her nape and brought them to clasp her throat as his teeth unclenched. Vince's tongue licked and then kissed at the bite mark that he left as a reminder of him trying to not let himself get carried away. Her brother wanted to show his sister there was more to intimacy than just roughness and urgency that he started out with. So, his other hand pushed against her belly as he pulled her away from the desk and lifted her slender frame off the ground entirely. Her brother then brought her to his bed, sitting her slowly on to her knees as he eased her down onto the sheets and comforters, before pushing back inside from behind her, hard, slow and deep.

A hot searing exhale would come flooding down one side of Gemma's throat, as Vince tried to calm his self down by starting to pepper her neck with kisses. Her brother's sizeable and rough hands rubbed against her shapely, ample breasts slowly and more sensually. Yet the electric charge of his rough nature, while not lost to her, would leave tremors rippling through her. Vince then pressed his chest down on to her back, kneeling behind her as he took her body in to a slow, and sultry ballet of gratification, bucking himself against her bare ass, making his cock work at kneading her tight, and incredibly wet walls rather than pounding away at her. Though, for their first time together, or just how he began so rough, it would be an immensely pleasing feeling on its own. Like it were distinct flavors of satisfaction that would surge through her nubile body.

Moist warm lips would skim over her cheek, kissing to her earlobe, bitting it lightly, then Vince would gently lick the tender area just behind her ear as he continued to pace himself reasonably. Vince would continue shifting his hips against Gemma's ass, his chest pressing down on her from behind as his hands overlapped and pinned hers to the mattress. She felt incredibly tight and all juices that had built up swam around his shaft each time it forced its way deeper only to pull back leaving only the flared wide tip inside, before his hips rocked into hers, driving her brother's incredibly hard and wide shaft deeply inside her body. Vince continued kissing at Gemma's neck and shoulders, turning her head as he let her lean back into him, to kiss her lips fully, allowing her to understand the pure affections and love he carried for her. One hand stroking her exposed neck, the other rubbing her belly and her hip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom