Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Post editing in threads โ€“ problems

Exemplary Characters

But exemplary of what?
Hello.

So, if I make a private thread with someone, it looks like I can only edit posts for a certain period after they're written? This is extremely annoying, as it means, for example, I can't rewrite opening posts to retcon something at the request of a partner (or just to fix an inconsistency with something they later write) if they take too long to get back to me, or if life gets in the way of posting.

Could you please disable this feature? I'm pretty sure SMF has audit logs of edited posts for moderation purposes, so it's unnecessary; I'd be surprised if you don't have these in use already.

Thanks!

Hello.

So, if I make a private thread with someone, it looks like I can only edit posts for a certain period after they're written? This is extremely annoying, as it means, for example, I can't rewrite opening posts to retcon something at the request of a partner (or just to fix an inconsistency with something they later write) if they take too long to get back to me, or if life gets in the way of posting.

Could you please disable this feature? I'm pretty sure SMF has audit logs of edited posts for moderation purposes, so it's unnecessary; I'd be surprised if you don't have these integrated already.

Thanks!
If you're speaking about private conversations (PMs), editing PMs beyond the 24-hour time stamp is a supporter-only benefit. It is one of the perks of supporting the site financially.

You'll need to become a supporter to be able to edit PMs indefinitely. It's one of the perks.

It's like a reward.

Is there a way to donate anonymously, without creating a trail that discloses identity? Because if not that's frankly dangerous given the subject matter, especially for those of us who are queer.

Is there a way to donate anonymously, without creating a trail that discloses identity? Because if not that's frankly dangerous given the subject matter, especially for those of us who are queer.
You are able to donate via Patreon or PayPal. @Vekseid may know of other methods to donate, as he is the one who oversees the Patreon, but those are the two that I am aware of.

Donating to the site is between yourself and Vekseid. If you choose to donate via Patreon, then all Vek needs to know is the email address you've associated with your Patreon and BMR accounts so he can then apply the Supporter tag to you.

But as Solo said, Vek can give you more info on that.

Back
Top Bottom