Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ♡Different Pairing/Scenario Cravings♡

Opossum King

Jus vibin' n being queer >:3
Heya! I'm not the best at coming up with specific and well thought out plots, but I have random pairing cravings or little ideas for scenarios that tend to become hyperfixations until they fade because nothing gets done with them, so I thought I'd make a post to get them all out there and shared with other people! This might not be much to look at yet, but the plan is to continue to add more and more as the ideas come. Imma do my best to keep this as organized as possible, but I'm not an organized girlie, so I make no promises✨ The hearts are gonna be what themes the pairings/scenarios I think make the most sense, but if wanted other themes can be included and ones that are already there can be taken away. Here's what the different hearts are gonna mean:

💙 = Fluff/Romance

❤️= Smut

🖤= Dark/Violent (potentially incredibly edgy)

Pairings and scenarios with asterisks (*) next to them are what I'm currently the most interested in. If you can find a way to combine a pairing and a scenario into one RP or even have your own ideas for pairings and scenarios, I'd love to hear it!

The role in bold is what I'm leaning more towards being but I'm open to being the other character in the pairing. Please don't expect accuracy from me with characters from fictional media- this is all for funsies!

*Jinx x Vi from Arcane LoL 💙❤️🖤

*Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy from DC 💙❤️

Shapeshifter x Human/Other supernatural being/Magic user 💙❤️

Murderous couple (potentially cannibalistic and more than likely toxic >w>) ❤️🖤
-Or: Murderer x Accomplice, Man eating creature x Human/Man eating creature

Cowgirl x Cowgirl 💙❤️🖤
-Or: Innocent farmer's daughter x Cowgirl

*Bimbo girlfriend x Masc girlfriend 💙❤️
-Or: Bimbo/Masc girlfriends with two different aesthetics >:3

Werewolf x Vampire/Monster hunter 💙❤️🖤

Stuck up/Inexperienced MILF/DILF x Free spirited/Experienced younger partner 💙❤️

Experienced potentially older knight x younger princess/prince 💙❤️

These can be expanded upon and tweaked to both of our liking!

Two siblings who for one reason or another have only each other, either they lost their parents, never knew their parents, aren't actually related but still have that incredibly close and sibling-like relationship, have terrible parents and have distanced themselves from them, or as they got older they just found themselves drifting away, but regardless of how it happened, they're the only family that the other sibling has, and eventually some romantic and sexual feelings come up to the surface that they eventually can't ignore. 💙❤️

A robot that was made strictly for pleasuring and serving others has gained sentience and realizes that she wants more out of life. This causes her owner to abandon her and leave her to rust, but somehow YC finds her and decides to take her in. Slowly (or quickly) she develops feelings for them and with that comes many other human emotions that she has to work through and learn with the help of YC. Relationships between humans and robots aren't forbidden entirely, but they're often questioned since robots are usually made without emotions for specific tasks. YC could also be another robot who's been abandoned for not falling in line. More than likely will take place in a cyberpunk setting. 💙❤️🖤

*YC is someone who's tired of their life not going the way they want it to, so when accidentally (or maybe even intentionally) stumbling upon an underground operation selling human "pets", they decide to buy one and use her as a means of getting all of their frustrations out. She's got a lot of fight in her and isn't willing to submit, at least not at first, so she'll have to be broken by any means that YC sees fit. ❤️🖤 (Heavily implied pet play)
-Or: YC finds the underground operation selling human "pets", and while their intentions may not be all that wholesome at first, their pet starts to grow on them and they can't help but want to take care of and pamper her, treating her to a life that was ripped from her before them. 💙❤️

Our characters are in a mdlg/mdlb relationship (or may even actually be related), so despite them both being adults who are capable of doing things on their own, the dom of the relationship absolutely loves babying their sub. Bathing them, feeding them, getting them dressed, and if you're into it, putting diapers on them. They even have an adult sized "baby" room set up for their sub. Bonus points if the sub has a small cock that cums quite easily along with having a weak bladder, which would give their dom more reasons to baby them. We don't have to add those if you're not into either :3 (Age play/mommy or daddy dom relationship) 💙❤️

A young woman soon discovers that she's a lesbian when she realizes that she's been crushing on one of the women in her life. Could be her best friend, her best friend's mom, her mom's best friend, or maybe even her mom/stepmom etc., but who ever it is quickly catches on and decides to show her just how good it feels to be with another woman, ignoring the relationship she's already in or the relationship that the young woman could potentially have with a boyfriend. It's not like the men were saints, and besides, what harm does a little fun do? (More than likely involves cheating unless otherwise is wanted) 💙❤️

I'm a switch, but depending on the RP I'll probably lean towards being submissive.

My turn ons are (not all of these have to be included in the RP): passionate/rough sex, romance/affection, teasing, praise, light degradation, spanking, aftercare, lactation, collars/leashes (pet play), monster/inhuman characters, casual nudity, clothed sex, cuddly sex, incest, underwear sniffing, fucking used underwear, humping/grinding (outercourse), cock warming, excessive cum/precum, musk, sweat, hairy bodies/lots of pubic hair, height/size differences, chubby characters, muscular characters (but not like the insane body builder kind of muscular), light cum/piss inflation, stomach bulges, small cocks, edging, big balls, and premature ejaculation along with diapers, watersports and potentially some scat (haven't explored with it much).

My turn offs are: Excessive scat, mind control, vore, gaping/prolapsed holes, and hyper anything (oversized breasts, cocks, etc.) on human characters.

Extra info: I usually write in first or third person, it depends on what my partner prefers. I can write up to 1-4 paragraphs, sometimes I manage to write more but it depends on how much inspiration I have at the moment. I usually manage to write at least two. You can write as many paragraphs as you like, there’s no pressure to write multiple, I’d just like there to be enough for me to respond to and for us to actually keep things going. I usually do smut heavy RPs, but I wouldn’t mind having some sort of story too so that it’s not entirely focused on sex (unless that’s what you’d prefer-). For references, I usually use drawings or descriptions, occasionally I use real people but I don’t have a preference for what you use. If I disappear for any amount of time, you can message me to grab my attention. I’m gonna apologize in advance since I tend to disappear for unspecified amounts of time (thanks ADHD and depression ;w; )- this usually doesn’t mean that I’m not interested in our RP anymore or that I’ve ghosted you, I’ve either gotten incredibly distracted and thought that I replied or completely forgot to, or I need a break from it as I tend to get overwhelmed quite easily and need breaks. Outside of RPs, I really enjoy OOC talk! Just don't flirt with me, thanks-

I appreciate ya reading through this attempt at a more organized thread, and if you're interested in any of the pairings or scenarios that I've got or would like to throw your own at me I'd love to hear from you! Even if you aren't interested, I hope you have a lovely day/afternoon/evening/night!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom