Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB At The Mercy of Ego

Dollet

Planetoid
I want to play a character who is smug and full of herself who ends up topping another female character or a futa. Basically whoever is played against her ends up tied up and gagged meanwhile my character has some fun with her.

Some kinks I'd specifically like to see would be teasing, dirty talk, edging, orgasm denial(to the point your character is weeping to cum or cursing mine out through her gag), toys, sensory deprivation, collaring, and photography/recording.

Some stuff to get out of the way first

• Idk why I have to say this, but I'm not interested in male characters, if you're male irl and want to rp a female or futa that's fine.
  • Please don't flirt with me ooc, it's weird.
  • Don't just message me with "wanna rp?" at the very least let me know which idea you're interested in rping.
  • For anyone who wants more details on what I'm into here's my F-list - Warning
Characters I want to play:

A college setting where my character is a popular girl. Maybe the person she decides to tease is someone who wants to be her friend and she takes advantage of that.

A rich woman, I'm thinking she decides to have fun with one of her maids.

A talented athlete who isn't afraid to rub in her achievements. I'm thinking her victim could be someone who lost to her.

A criminal who has managed to evade the authorities. I'm thinking she manages to pull one over on a cop or detective and have some fun with her.

Our characters are sisters with my character having accomplished more than your character. She isn't afraid to rub those accomplishments in your character's face. One day she decides to humiliate her further by having fun with her.

A CEO who decides to have fun with someone who works under her.

Back
Top Bottom