Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any WITNESS! Help me get back into the swing!

Heyo, like the title says, I am trying to get back into type based RPs. I'm looking for something engaging and enjoyable to help me flex some hitherto now unused muscles.
I'd like to think myself capable of being able to put out a few paragraphs of decently written story. With time, I imagine it will get better as I make work on it. Anyway, I have a few prompts, but if you want to touch them up to your tastes, I am more than wiling to flex, I'm just looking for a good time with like minded folks!

Anything DnD: As it says, pretty much open to anything related to it. I love running it, and love playing it. Happy to run 1 on 1 session for you or delve into the many diverse settings involved. Of course, this would take some back and forth from us to build a proper setting, but I think it would be great to do.

Echoes of the Dragon: I am a huge fan of The Wheel of Time series, and would love to engage in that setting. Whether the characters are siding on the Light, and are noble, or something much more dark, involving the myriad minions of the Dark One. I personally would love to get into characters that have to deal with the repercussions of the Last Battle, and if the Peace can be maintained or not. What I am looking for most is Asha'man/Aes Sedai pairing, and how the pair navigate both their own relationship, (likely the forced bonding from either side) and the fallout of the breaking of both White and Black Towers. However, I would enjoy anything in this universe, as I think it is very immersive and enjoyable.

The Fury Road: As my name suggests, I enjoy the sensationalized apocalypse series Mad Max. Whether taking place in the setting of an apocalyptic Australia, or a more generalized post-apoc, I would love to play something in this style of setting. This would be of course more gritty and grim, and touch on darker topics like non-con, abuse and the like.

I will add more as my brain allows, but thanks for taking the time to look!

Back
Top Bottom