Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The Institute

Zorham

Super-Earth
Good day everyone.

Here I am looking to do a kind of roleplay that has been building in my head while creating a D&D session for some players. Seeing the potential of turning it into something pretty interesting, I have adapted it to a roleplay idea, which is designed to be long term, with me playing multiple characters. The idea is to have a 60/40 smut/story split in this roleplay where the story would be to expand the characters and even maybe add new ones into the mix. If you are able to play multiple characters that is even better.

A bit of what is expected:

Be able to write at least a good paragraph per response. (I find it hard to keep the story going with small responses)
Please have decent writing abilities.
Please be able to communicate outside of the roleplay for brainstorming purposes.
Communication is key.

Kinks:

Teasing, flirting, stretching, cock worshipping, Oral.

Limits:

Toilet stuff, abuse, sexual violence.

The Story:

A scientist opened up a lab under a university where she has wanted to make the perfect human being, making them biologically, stronger, faster, more intelligent. All the while keeping them attractive. She basically created the organism and let it grow and evolve using the internet as a reference so that it is able to know the best way to grow better. When the first specimen came out as "Complete" The specimen that came out is a futa, and she looked basically perfect in all ways. However Rose (The main scientist) wanted to put this specimen to the test, she then started phase 2 of her experiment. She made sure 4 of these futas were made, and were grown and matured to the age of 20, and sent them to the university, letting them stay in a building above the lab for monitoring purposes. Your character is a woman, who was finally accepted into college, on a scholarship. The conditions of the scholarship? Living in the building with these women, and making sure that they are happy. The futa staying at the dorm are as follows:

The Engineering Student (Kirstin)
The Hospitality Student (Cathrine)
The Sports Student (Jennifer)
The Business Student (Caroline)

If you are interested, please do not hesitate on sending through a PM and we can discuss or brainstorm ideas for this.

Back
Top Bottom