Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Was Meant To... (Sweet Angel Jocelyn&DamningtheHeavens)

What Jolene was used to with boys was them thinking she was breakable and barely moving. She wasn't quite so used to the hard, deep thrusts that Andrew gave, the ones that made her whole body light in pleasure. She was moaning, and it wasn't forced, it wasn't something to boost his self-esteem while she got as much pleasure from the soft caresses she was so used to. Her mouth opened for him, her tongue playing with his as she moved her hips to meet his.

(Seriously? Most guys are NOT gentle.)

Andrew held Jolene to him as he continued making love to her, their tongues in a sort of dance with each other. Each time their hips met, he moaned in her mouth. Their lips parted, and without thinking he cried out, "I love you, Jolene." Between moans and whimpers, he kissed her several times. On her lips and all over her face as well.

(Haha, well my experience... Lol, not too hot.)

Jolene moaned as her body moved with his. She had her arms wrapped around him, her legs tight around his waist. She heard his words and a small smile spread over her lips. She opened her mouth to respond, only to have a soft cry escape her lips as her body began to prepare for her climax. She arched her back, pressing her body to his.

Jolene's body to his, the tension rising in both their bodies. It was pushing Andrew closer and closer to the edge, and as Jolene arched her back and cried out, his climax began as well. "Oh god!" he cried out, thrusting a little faster to maximize the pleasure of his orgasm. As he released, he cried out loudly and shot his warm seed deep inside her body. Still inside her, he twitched as his climax peaked, whimpering and moaning.

Jolene moaned as her climax hit, as her body tightened around his, her inner walls squeezing him with his orgasm. She could feel him filling her, her whole body became warm and tingly. Her lips found her boyfriend's neck and she kissed it lightly, her breath coming in shaking spurts.

Andrew moaned and collapsed next to Jolene. He wrapped his arm around her, holding her as he kissed her neck several times between light moans. Small waves of pleasure still radiated through him. "That felt... so good. Did I do ok?" he asked, trying to catch his breath. He kissed her shoulder softly as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Jolene was gasping for breath as she laid beside her boyfriend. Her head turned to the side as he wrapped his arms around her and she smiled at him. "You did.. Amazing." She told him, looking into his eyes. "It was so good." She reassured him.

Andrew was even more gratified knowing Jolene had completely enjoyed the experience. He remembered he told her he loved her, but she didn't reply save for a pleasured cry. He wondered if she felt the same way about him, but decided not to press the issue. "You're so beautiful, Jolene."

Jolene smiled at Andrew and blushed. "Thank you." She said, kissing his lips softly. She nibbled on his chin softly, looking at him with glittering eyes. "I love you, too." She told him in a quiet voice. She had only ever said those words to family, and it had never meant the same. It made her slightly nervous.

It was as if she had heard his thoughts, replying to him just after the thought came into his mind. He cuddled close to her, wrapping his arm tighter around his girlfriend. "Mmm, it feels so good to hear you say that, Jojo." He hadn't used the name 'Jojo' with her before. He hoped she like the monicker, and didn't think it was like a monkey's name. He was finding that calling her 'Jolene' was growing more and more stuffy. Too formal.

Jolene nearly laughed when she heard the name he'd just called her. JoJo. Not something that she was exactly used to, but she didn't feel any distaste for it. "So." She said quietly. "Are you still sure about taking me to meet your parents?" She asked him in a soft voice. "I might not be something that they'd like. A lot of parents don't like me." She warned. She had never worried about meeting her boyfriends' parents before, but Andrew was special to her, and she wanted his family to like her.

Andrew kissed Jolene on the forehead, reassuring her of his original statement. "Baby, they'll love you. Just be you, and they'll love you as much as I do. Well, not AS much. That would be a little creepy if they loved you like this," he said, kissing her deeply right afterward. He couldn't see his parents not liking her, especially if they saw just how happy she made him. He was so glad to have her in his life and in his arms.

Jolene laughed quickly just before he kissed her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him back, only pulling away after a couple of seconds to smile at him and say "That would be creepy. I wouldn't want your parents to be like this with me." She made a face, then her eyes sparkled. "At least until I see how attractive your father is." Then she quickly laughed and said "I'm kidding, of course." Kissing him softly.

"Hey, where do you think I get it from, hun? This is all dad's doing." Andrew held Jolene close to him, enjoying the feel of her naked for against his. "So how does next weekend sound? I told them about you, and they really want to meet you." He kissed her neck lightly, holding her close. Andre grinned devilishly, then slid his index fingertip along her ribs, tickling her

Jolene laughed and snuggled against her boyfriend. "Next weekend?" She asked, her eyes wide for a second. Then, they widened as he tickled her. She laughed and moved away, pushing at his hand. "No." She said, giggling. "Don't tickle me." She told him, though she wasn't against the little play.

Andrew just slid closer to her, reaching out to tickle her more vigorously, then he just pulled her in and held her, kissing her neck gently. It felt good being here with her. So free, so natural. He ran his fingers through her fire hued hair, smiling warmly at her. His hands travelled down her back to her rump. He cupped hands upon her ass cheeks. He squeezed them playfully, loving the way they felt in his hands

Jolene laughed louder, trying to get away. Then, when she felt him pull her close, she couldn't stop giggling, paranoid that he would start to tickle her again. She became more serious when he started kissing her neck, and then when he grabbed her bottom. She laughed softly, but simply buried her face in his neck. "No fair." She mumbled softly.

Andrew continued to rub Jolene's bottom, enjoying her warm breath on his neck. "I wasn't aware I was required to play fair, JoJo." He chuckled and rubbed his cheek against her, running his fingertips over her bottom lightly. "I don't like to play fair, after all." He rested his hands on her ass, just leaving them settled there.

Jolene laughed and kissed her boyfriend's chest. She snuggled close to him and closed her eyes. "You shouldn't pick on me." She warned him, smiling to herself. It felt nice to lay there like that. "Did you expect tonight to turn out like this?" She asked him.

Andrew shook his head, moving one hand from Jolene's rear to her hair. As he stroked it gently, he said "No, not at all. I'm very pleasantly surprised, actually." He kissed her on the top of her head, rubbing her bottom gently. "I've never told a girl I love her before, Jo. But I feel so comfortable with you. so right." He felt so content to just lie there, his girlfriend cuddled right up against him.

Jolene smiled at Andrew and kissed him. "I've told a boy that I loved him." She confessed, her voice soft. "But it was never anything like this. I didn't feel half of what I feel for you." She smiled then laid her head on his pillow. "We should get the blanket over us. Just in case your roommate comes home during the night." She said sleepily, not planning to move until the morning.

Andrew nodded and kissed Jolene's cheek, then sat up to pull the blanket up over them. "It makes me feel really special that you feel so strongly for me. " He cuddled close to her under the blanket, weaving their legs together. Her soft, warm body felt so right against his.

Jolene was already starting to fall asleep as he pulled the blanket over their bodies. She cuddled close to him when they were snuggled in and smiled sleepily. "Goodnight my love." She said quietly, laying her head on Andrew's chest comfortably.

"Goodnight sweetheart." Andrew held Jolene as she drifted off to sleep, stroking her fire red hair. Soon, he followed his girlfriend into slumber. He dreamt of his childhood, of all things. It was kind of odd. He was building model tanks, but when he finished one, it was no longer a model, but a full sized tank. It fired its cannon, a shell sailing through the grasslands Andrew suddenly found himself in. The dream faded, light persisted against his lids, and Andrew began to stir

When the sun hit Jolene's face, the redhead didn't want to wake up. She could feel the subtle change in her boyfriend as he too started to slowly rise with the morning light. Groaning and yawning softly, she stretched, which put her against him a bit more tightly, before she opened her eyes to look up at him.

Back
Top Bottom