Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requests by male or non-binary?

bewbeebe

Meteorite
Hello! I'm transmasculine and I RP as transmasc characters, but if I'm looking for MxM RP do I place a request in "By Male" or "by Non-Binary"? I just wnat to make sure I'm doing the right thing before I post! Thanks!

You could post up to two Request threads in either section.

If your MC is predominately Male and you're open to writing with/against males and/or non-binary characters, then you'd go with the By Males forum.

If your MC is predominately non-binary and you're open to writing against...whomever, then you'd place your Request Thread in the By Non-binary forum.

The forums are organised according to the identification of the character, not the writer. :)

Maintaining and strengthening staff's stance on gender identity, it is still our belief that your personal discretion when using the non-binary request forum as opposed to the male or female is appropriate. If an issue does arise, please report it and staff can handle it on a case-by-case basis but otherwise we're not here to label or determine what is non-binary and what isn't.

Sync and Vi are correct in that the different request forums are categorized by the character you intend on writing as - I appreciate that your heart is in the right place for following the rules however I would value your comfort and inclusivity more in a situational nuance like this.

Back
Top Bottom