Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Generic (yet kinda weird) Request Thread

mr.phtlc

Planetoid
Hi,

I figured I should do something that doesn't only involve MILF's and younger guys so here are some of my other kink ideas. Hope I don't scare you away.

Duty Calls

Fertility and birth rates around the world have plummeted and continue to do so. The global population is declining. Global leaders have met to discuss how to combat the crisis.

Initially incentives were provided for people to breed, and these were increased regularly but they did not suffice.

Drastic measures were required.

The governments implemented a program where every citizen was required to submit blood samples, DNA,…etc., and females were required to log their menstrual cycle on a central computer. All data would be fed into central computers where a program was designed to look at all the variables and pick matches that had the highest probability of conception. When a match was found notices were sent out and both parties were required to meet at a breeding center just before the girl's fertile cycle. Opting out was not an option. By law you were required to show up and the two people were required to have intercourse a certain number of times per day at minimum, and encouraged to exceed that amount.

People would go to the center and meet the person (usually a stranger) who they would be trying to breed with. This could be very awkward at first, but they usually got on with it.

In most cases both parties accepted this and got on with it despite the awkwardness. In some rare cases one party was defiant and refused. If the female refused, the male not only had the right but the duty to force the intercourse. If the male refused, security would strap him down so the girl could crawl on top and do the deed. If both refused there could be serious legal repercussions. These situations were rare however, since most just accepted they had no choice and got on with it. Many really got excited about it. At one point some people could get exemptions (religious, widows…etc) but these exemptions have been revoked.

99.99% of the time you are paired with a stranger due to the randomness of it, but every once in awhile the two parties know each other. This can add to the awkwardness, particularly if they don't like each other.

I like the idea that this can result in unconventional and awkward pairings.

People get the partner they get, and they don't get to choose.

Too old for you? ...To bad, do your duty.

Not your type? ...To bad, do your duty.

Too young for you? (all characters will be of legal age at minimum) ...To bad, do your duty.

You know this person and don't like him/her? ...To bad, do your duty.

You're a racist and don't want to do this with someone from another race? ...To bad, do your duty.

You want to remain a virgin until you meet the person you love? ...To bad, do your duty.

Everyone has a duty to perform.

I'm seeing all kinds of pairings.

Older man and a younger girl

Older woman with a younger guy

Male or female virgin, showing up knowing they are about to meet some strange person who they know will take their virginity moments later.

Interracial, regardless of whether the one or both parties are racists or not.

Two people who know each other and hate each other.

Two people who know each other but see the other as just a friend.

Friend of the family

Polished blueblood with crude working class.

Prude with a very promiscuous person

Many more scenarios.

The End

An extinction level event is potentially about to happen, and it appears that in a few weeks all life on the planet will be wiped out (it doesn't have to end that way, but the people in the RP must believe that the disaster will not be averted and assume they are on borrowed time).

For this I'm seeing all kinds of unconventional pairings. These can include but are not limited to.

Older man and younger girl who has a crush on him (maybe a virgin but she doesn't have to be)

Older woman and a younger guy who has a crush on her (maybe a virgin but he doesn't have to be)

Divorced couple who decides with the end approaching they want to rekindle the romance.

Two people who hate each other find themselves alone near the end and realize that if they want to have sex one more time before it all ends, they are going to have to do it with the person they hate.

Two besties, who have never seen the other as anything but a friend, find themselves alone near the end and start realizing that this is it, and if they want to have one last intercourse, they will have to do it with someone in the friend zone.

Two teen virgins (nerdy maybe) who are friends, are alone together near the end and realize that if they don't want to die virgins, then they must have their first time (and subsequent times) together.

Spontaneous: Someone you work with or know surprises you by saying to you he has always had a massive crush on you and want to be with you during the last few weeks (or maybe you say that to him

Very spontaneous: The last day, you see some stranger you find hot and just figure what the heck and walk over and say "We have until sunrise…. let's spend that time fucking!" or he says that to you.

Two people who are married to other people and who know each others' spouses but find themselves separated from their respective spouses in the final chaos, start feeling a mutual desire to use sex to distract themselves form what is about to happen

Back
Top Bottom