Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Feminized in prison--- Looking for top

Uselesssubboy

Meteorite
Looking for a dominant man to play across from me and slowly take control of my life and soon have me submitting to him living as his live in sissy.

Jeff felt guard push him into the cell and heard the door slam shut. He couldn't believe he had been put in jail. He was innocent. He saw the man sitting on the bed. He was built and a much bigger man than himself.

I want to take this and have a total loss of identity and becoming the true sissy Forcing me to submit under your dominate controlling leadership.

I would like a dominant man that once he has my character where he wants him he truly dominates him making him submit and dominating him in a noncon way.

Controlling what I wear, who I talk with, what I can and can't do. The kind of relationship were if we went out to eat you would orders my food not even asking if its what I want.

Ideally I would want to ultimately be passable with actual breasts and be locked in a chastity cage never allowed to penetrate anything. The breasts can be from hormones or surgery but given this is a prison setting having my partner never allow it and make me as passable as possible will suffice unless at some point we get released, then of course I'd want more.

I do like a man to be a bit physically rough to me.

I see my character as not wanting it but knowing he has no options.

kinks anal, bowjobs, feminization, humiliation, rough, manhandling misogyny, chastity,branding/tattoos to show ownership.

I write 3rd person. I need a story and not just smut.

Back
Top Bottom