Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Potential Novel Writing Partner

socksandties

Super-Earth
Greetings

I will attempt to make a long story short. Growing up, I had many ideas for novels and thought I would be a writer. At 32, that hasn’t panned out. Perhaps the hope doesn’t need to be abandoned though!

Erotic role play writing has shown me that, with the right partner, co writing can be wonderful for generating ideas and getting past the dreaded writer’s block. Perhaps I can apply this to my long dormant non erotic stories… If I don’t, I fear the germs of ideas in my head will just float around, stagnant and unused for the rest of my life. They say you should never be afraid to ask for help. So here I am, asking for it.

So, on to specifics!

I think for convience, this might be better to do in a google doc or some such thing. I once wanted to copy a pm story into word, and it was a pain. Better to have everything in one location.

I have an idea for a fantasy story. It would be a fictional world, medieval technology, some form of magic/spiritualism.

However, I want to make sure I find a good partner before I trust them with the unfolding of this idea. So perhaps we chat a bit first, possibly do a short experiment of a story first. Maybe it could be in the same fantasy world, just not the specific story that I am excited about to start.

I understand it’s vague but I do feel my idea has a lot of potential, and I don’t want it stolen. If this intrigues you, please shoot me a message!

Back
Top Bottom