Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko and Futa witch (Noel x JustaGirl16)

Noel

Wee
@JustaGirl16
LEGEND:
Ellaria Ashbrook - a young woman sold to slavery because of her parent's debts
Ronda Norval - A 35 year old sorcereress
Andreo Barbareo - Ronda's mentor. A powerful sorcerer who taught Ronda many years ago.
Hinfar - waitress working at the local tavern
Concord House - the name of Ronda's house. He built it himself using wood, concrete, and a lot of magic. Location

STORY:
Ronda was in her working room working on a new witchcraft. It wasn't a difficult one, and still, ahe was working on this for hours. In the past, she could do this kind of witchcraft in minutes. She felt so frustrated. She knew she must find a familiar, but it was not an easy task. For the past year, she put a lot of effort into the search but didn't come up with anything. Her old mentor, Andreo Barbareo told her she must be patient and expect the search to take some time, but Ronda felt useless with her decreasing powers. "Is it true? Do the greatest sorcerers have a matching familiar? Is she one of them? Would she ever find that specific familiar?" Those questions filled her mind every day for the past months.

aaa

"Remember my friend. A sorcerer and familiar are destined to be close to one another. The fact that your powers decrease is a sign that you are close to your familiar.... only open your eyes and ears. Look and listen... You will find your familiar soon. I am sure of that!" Those words of Andreo were engraved in her memory and she played them again and again in her head. She valued Andreo as a great sorcerer, but after this long time of searching, she started to doubt her friend, the old powerful warlock.

Finally, she finished her work. The witchcraft of a 'protection knife' was ready and working, hee customer would be very pleased. After this long day, she wanted to celebrate, to have fun. She got out of her house and jumped on her horse.
Turning around she looked back at her house. It wasn't a huge house but it was much bigger than anything she would ever need, even if one day she would have a large family. Wooden house enforced with thick cement structure, red beautiful roof that peaked at the top gave the whole house a magnificent appearance. And the final touch was the location that made this house so unique. Situated in the middle of a forest, no other house in sight. "Concord House" looked like one from a fairy tale and Ronda was proud of it. It was her greatest creation.

Ronda needed to have a good time, to celebrate the completion of this last work. She knew where she could do that. She rode to the local tavern. The moment she entered the tavern, Hinfar, one of the waitresses saw her. She was always happy to see Ronda. This waitress was one of the few people who knew that Ronda had a cock. She left whatever she was doing and hurried to greet the tall sorceress.

"Ronda... nice to see you again. It's been a while... didn't you miss me?" she teased her with a big smile. They talked for a bit and then she sat at a table. After a couple of hours, she exited with the pretty waitress by her side. It was clear for both of them they are not going to sleep much that night.

While Hinfar had strong feelings for the sorcereress, Ronda only liked her and enjoyed the occasional night with the lively waitressr, Ronda never promised her anything more than this. The two shared a night. This woman always cheered her up. A night between the sheets with Hinfar filled Ronda with new energy. This time it was different. She was distracted, even distressed. The morning came and she was still depressed. Her decreasing magic power distressed her a lot. Hinfar left and Ronda felt she couldn't stay at home, not even for a minute.

Ronda packed a bag and jumped on her horse. She had no idea where she was heading. Would she keep practicing magic? With the difficulties she experienced she had too many doubts. Ronda felt the need to leave, to travel, and have some time away. After an hour of riding she passed next to the gate of Pula, the beautiful town on the sea. Ronda loved this town, many times she could lose herself aimlessly strolling in the street, having a nice dinner in one of the fish restaurants, and many other things. But today the sorceress was not in the mood. Planing her day ahead she realized she hadn't eaten anything today, and with the long day ahead of her she should have packed something for the road.

Ronda entered Pula and rode to the market. It was always a good place to eat. She tied her horse and started to walk towards the food stalls. Her legs took him to the known area. Suddenly she felt her heart beating fast as if she was in the middle of an enormous effort. The witch stopped and tried to calm down. Never in her life did she experience such a thing. She stood in her position for a long moment but her heart kept pounding hard and fast. While she didn't feel bad at all, the whole scene was weird and alarming. Ronda started to feel her body energized and strong. It was a strange combination and very confusing. She had no idea what was going on with her body.

Without decision, she felt her legs taking her in a different direction. Her heart was still beating hard and she felt a great danger coming towards her. Ronda felt she should turn around and leave, but she was not a woman to avoid danger. Sh took a deep breath and prepared herself for something bad, very bad. Her eyes looked back and forth, left and right, scanning the surroundings. With the market full of people it wasn't easy. She could feel the danger moving closer and closer. The feeling was so strong she was sure a brutal attack from an unknown enemy was very close.

Suddenly her eyes recognized a woman. A very strange and unique woman. It was a Neko girl. Neko were quite rare in his country. Ronda noticed it was a young an beautiful woman, her black hair magnificent, her eyes large and captivating. Her long cat ears were so sweet and her tail ling and restless. She never met this Neko girl, and yet she was sure she knew her. Her face was so familiar. Where did she know her from? Yes... from her dreams! For the past month, Ronda had seen this woman in her dreams. The last night when she was with Hinfar she saw her in her dreams a few times. Rinda looked at the Neko girl for a second unable to hide her surprise. The woman had a collar and chains led by two guards. Unable to resist, Ronda walked over to her, her hand reaching out to touch the cat girl, to test if she was real or an illusion.

"HEY! STOP! KEEP YOUR DISTANCE." One of the guards shouted at Ronda and at the same time he raised his sword in threat. Ronda looked at the guard and in an instant the sword flew away from the guard's hand. The two guards were astonished and fear crept into their hearts. But Ronda had no intention to attack anyone. Ronda has practiced this magic act several times, but she was never able to perform it well, and certainly not with this ease. Even in her old days with her full powers, she was far from this capability. "what is happening to me?" She thought to himself.

"Where are you taking her?" Ronda asked in firm voice.
"What do you care? She is a slave and we are going to sell her. If you want to buy her you can find her in the slave market today." The guard said with a cautious voice.

Ronda hesitated. Sh looked at the guard and then at the young Neko. She was so beautiful, yet Ronda was drawn to her for a whole different reason. Her heart was still beating fast. "Could this be my familiar? " She thought to herself. It was clear she was the one. The witch knew she must have this cat girl.

"What is her price? " She asked.
"20,000 banovac... but you can buy her only in the slave market. In an auction." The guard answered.
"I will pay you 8,000, right now." Ronda offered.
"No! you can find her in the slave market if you wish. If you want to buy her now it's 20,000!" The guard said. While 8,000 was a good price the guard could feel that Ronda was taken by this woman so he could get a higher price.

"No one will pay you that much. Not even 9,000... You know that. No salve worth more than 10,000" Ronda claimed.

"OK... how about 15,000?" the guard offered. It was clear that Ronda would pay more than she was worth.

"NO... that's too much. 10,000 is my last offer." Ronda said and waited a moment. The guard hesitated and Ronda knew she must act. She turned around and started to walk away.

"OK, OK... how about 12,000? " The guard said in an attempt to lure Ronda.

12,000 was way too high for any slave. Ronda knew that. But at the same time after years of practicing magic, she earned a fortune and 12,000 was nothing to her. This young woman was worth to her much more than this price, 10 times more, 1000 times more.

Ronda turned around and walked back to the guards and the mysterious woman. Again she looked at her eyes and felt the urge to take this Neko in her hands and pull her close to her body. She wanted to feel close to her and she couldn't explain this feeling. Ronda paid them the price and they gave hee the document of ownership over this woman. The Neko girl was now her property. A minute later the guards left and Ronda was with the girl, holding onto the chain that was tied to a collar on her beautiful white neck. Without a word, she started to walk.

A few minutes later Ronda and the slave girl arrived at one of the restaurants. He let the girl sit and sat across from her. He then ordered several dishes, much more than needed for 2 people.

"My name is Ronda Norval... now I will make this short and simple. I will treat you well as long as you are a good slave. Try to disobey me and you will suffer. Is that clear?" She said in a cold voice. Ronda couldn't believe she said those words. She never owned a slave before and never considered. But she needed this Neko girl and she had to take control of her.

Last edited:
Ellaria hailed from a small, impoverished village nestled in the heart of the countryside. While her childhood had been a difficult one, it was the only life she'd known. She, her parents, and her many siblings made a meager living, subsisting off their farm, and what little money odd jobs could bring in. Being the only Neko family in the village didn't help, but still, in her small, quiet life, she found satisfaction. As she grew, however, she began to see the truths that had been mercifully hidden from her as a child. There simply was never enough money. Winter passed, each harsher than the one before, and her aging parents seemed less and less capable of keeping the farm afloat. To have a chance, they leveraged their farm against a loan, hoping that the upcoming harvest would save their family. It did not.

Ellaria's parents, burdened by debts accumulated over years of misfortune and illness, found themselves at the mercy of creditors who demanded repayment. Unable to fulfill their obligations, they were at a cliff edge. There was no way they would be able to pay off their debts and with many mouths to feed, the family was teetering on the edge of disaster. The only possible solution was an impossible one. But what choice did they have?

As she was ushered into the family, Ellaria saw a small group of strangers in the back. She gave them a polite smile and turned to her parents. Noticing the tears in her mother's eyes and moved to wipe them away. "What's wrong Mama," she said softly, holding the older woman's hands. "Is it the farm? I've been looking for work and I think the tavern might be hiring. I could bring in much more money that way."

The Neko felt her father's arm on her arm. In a somber voice, he said, "My girl. You are old enough now to help us shoulder our burdens. Your brothers and sisters are still too young, but you could be the catalyst that saves this family." Ellaria cocked her head, still trusting of her parents yet wary of his tone of voice. "Papa, what do you mean? Why is Mama crying?" She exclaimed, worry increasing with each passing second. "We are going to lose the farm. Lose our house. Unless we come upon a large sum of money fast all of us will be out on the streets." She heard his voice harden. "Now that you are an adult, there is another way you can help. These men are here to take you away. The money we get from your sacrifice will keep this family together. This is the only way you can help.

As the sound of her mother's weeping intensified, the black-haired Neko felt the world crashing around her. Tears sprang to her eyes, as she frantically shook her head. "No Papa, no. I don't...I can't," she gasped as she realized what the strangers were here to do. Ellaria felt someone grab her arm, forcing her away from the familiar confines of her parents' embrace. "Come now, girl. You are meant for the markets." The man gave her a smirk. "And looking at you, you'll fetch your parents a pretty price.

Before she had time to process what was happening the men had bundled her out of the house, out of her home. As she looked back at the last vestiges of her childhood, she felt chains being clapped on her hands, and a collar forced on her neck. One of the men reached a hand out to pet her ears. "There's no better look for someone like you. The collar suits you little cat," he sneered, laughing at the frantic swishing of her long, white tail.

The walk to the markets seemed to pass as a blur. Ellaria was acutely aware of the stares of the people around her. Her neighbors, her friends, people who'd known her as she grew, now watching as she lost her freedom. Her distraction was probably why she didn't notice as the tall woman stopped their small party. Blinking her tears away, the Neko girl, stared at the beautiful woman as she tried to buy her life. She felt drawn to her, in a way she'd never felt towards another person before. There was fear, of course, when she realized how much the woman was willing to pay. Ellaria didn't imagine that anyone willing to pay that much for a stranger would do so without any ulterior motives. But then still, there was a certain fascination. Something within her wanted to know this woman. Wanted to understand her.

As Ronda's cold words hung in the air, Ellaria felt a shiver run down her spine. She couldn't deny the fear gripping her heart, knowing she was now bound to this sorceress as her slave. Yet, beneath the fear, there was a glimmer of something else—hope. Hope that perhaps in Ronda's hands, she would find a better fate than the one she had been bound for at the markets. With hesitant eyes, Ellaria met Ronda's gaze, silently acknowledging her orders. She understood the need for compliance in this new role thrust upon her, at least for now. After a lifetime of freedom, being at the beck and call of another chafed. She felt the weight of the collar on her neck, her tail puffed out and curling behind her.

"My name is Ellaria," she softly said, her voice barely audible amidst the bustling noise of the restaurant. "I don't know why you paid so much for me, or if I should be grateful that you bought me. But I don't see that I have any option but to listen to you. What do you want from me? Are you planning on hurting me?", she said, her voice holding tones of both barely concealed defiance and a hint of fear.

Last edited:
"Ellaria.... Well before I use your name you have to earn this privilege! Your name will be SLAVE untill I decide you deserve a name. Is that clear? And about your questions, again, a slave does not have the right to ask questions. Maybe if you prove.yourseof worthy I might treat you better, but this is too far fetch.. Well? What are you waiting for? Eat! I bought you food so eat." Ronda said in a firm cold voice. She looked at the cat girl and felt her body attracted to her. Her face zo sweet and pretty, long pointy ears and a tail that kept dancing all the time. Ronda felt the need to touch this Neko girl, to feel those ears. Looking at Ellaria she could picture the cat girl sucking on her large tits. "Yes that would be an interesting experience" Ronda thought to herself.

The two women ate in silence. Ronda kept looking at the Neko woman, enjoyed how sweet she looked, wondered how would it feel to hug her, maybe even to kiss her. Ronda's stern expression hide how much she liked Ellaria and showed Ellaria that she better be careful around her mistress. They finished eating and Ronda paid the bill. Ronda got up. Without a word she pulled hard on the chain. The Neko girl fell to the ground and Ronda started to walk, drugging the poor girl behind her. "Well? Don't keep me waiting... walk faster!"

Ronda waited for the Neko and they walked next to each other while Ronda kept holding on the steel chain collared to the younger woman's neck. She used to live alone, now, for the first time she going to have another person in her house, and not just a 0erson but a familiar, a neko woman so beautiful! Ronda kept thinking of Ellaria and her cock started to swell and harden.

The two women reached to the horse. Ronda jumped on her horse easily, then she reached her hand down for Ellaria and pulled the Neko up to sit in front of her. With her hands holding the reins Ellaria was locked between Ronda's back and arms. Immediately Ronda felt her massive cock brush against the lovely young woman's bottom. It felt warm, soft, and so nice. Ellaria's tail was moving from side to side brushing over the witch's manhood. In no time her cock was fully erect and rock hard. It was wrong and Ronda knew it she had to keep an appropriate relationship with her familiar. She must never force herself on her familiar! But it felt so good. Ronda moved backward as she tried to keep some distance from the Neko, to move her erection away from Ellaria.

As they ride the bumpy road pushed them against each other, making Ronda feeling that lovely ass pressing against her hard organ. Then the restless tail touched her crotch arousing Ronda even further. The witch felt she was losing her mind with desire to this sweet young woman. She felt the urge to wrap her hands around Ellaria and hug her tightly, to kiss her, to feel her feminine cat body. Another bump sent Ellaria back and pressed that lovely rounded ass against the witch's large erection. Ronda just closed her eyes for a second and took pleasure of this intimate moment.

"I am not an easy person... So I guess you will have hard time at the beginning. But ... I can say that I am fair. Prove yourself good slave and you will be treated better. I can promise you that." Ronda said as she moved backward, distancing her hard organ from the Neko girl.

Ellaria felt a surge of defiance rise within her as Ronda spoke, her eyes narrowing slightly at the woman's cold demeanor. She resisted the urge to snap back, knowing it would likely only worsen her situation. Instead, she bowed her head slightly, acknowledging Ronda's command without speaking a word. As they ate in silence, Ellaria couldn't help but feel Ronda's gaze lingering on her, a mixture of curiosity and desire evident in the woman's eyes. It made her skin crawl, yet a small part of her couldn't deny the flutters of fear and something else that stirred within her at the attention.

It chafed at her, to not even own her name. To be reduced to Slave, felt as though she was losing her entire identity. Still, she refused to cry. To show any weakness seemed a surefire way to make things altogether worse. The food, much better than any her family was used to, comforted her and yet sat heavy in her stomach. She made sure to chew, slowly and precisely, not wanting to upset her stomach along with everything else that was happening. As her new Mistress paid for the fare, Ellaria idly toyed with the idea of running. Of simply getting up and walking out into the forest. Leaving behind the family that had betrayed her and the woman that had bought. But even as these thoughts skipped through her mind she knew how futile an exercise it would be, the collar's weight never allowing her to truly forget its insistence. Her ears twitched as she waited impassively.

With each tug of the chain, Ellaria stumbled along behind Ronda, her steps forced and unsteady. She dared not speak, knowing her place in this dynamic. In a twisted way, the Neko could recognize that there was potential in this. She had always enjoyed the idea of being taken care of. And what's more, of taking care of someone in return. But, to be fair, her dreams did not include having no choice in the matter, but Ellaria was determined to someday change that.

As they walked side by side, Ellaria couldn't shake the feeling of Ronda's gaze upon her. She found herself wanting to shy away, yet for no apparent reason, she also wanted to bask in her Mistress's attention. Amidst her uncertainty, she still kept peeking at the formidable woman out of the corner of her eye. Taking in their size difference, her long hair and ample curves. A shiver of anticipation swept through her body, almost involuntarily.

When Rhonda so easily lifted her onto the horse, Ellaria could not help but be awed. Her own petite size seemed dwarfed by the other woman. She truly seemed like the pinnacle of feminine perfection to the sheltered Neko. "Thank you," she muttered under her breath, knowing she wasn't to talk but unable to deny the most basic of social niceties. the feeling of being in someone's arms was comforting, even despite the circumstances. It took everything in her to not just relax her body, and slump against the beautiful woman. But, despite her best efforts nothing was stopping her tail. She had never been able to control it, especially not when her emotional state was quite so fragile. With each passing minute, she felt it brush against her Mistress's, raising her awareness of the warm body behind her. She tamped down on her rising arousal, confused at her body's response. This was neither the place nor the time, but apparently, her Mistress was inspiring something deep in her soul.

She could feel something poking at her behind, not uncomfortable, but certainly present. Ellaria tried to move, to dislodge whatever it was in the way, but there wasn't much maneuverability to be had in their current position. After a few futile attempts, she settled down, nothing moving except her errant tail. Rhonda's words drew her out of her trance-like state. "I don't know how to be a good slave. My life..my life before was hard. I've always had to fight just to keep my family happy. I don't want to make things difficult for myself but I honestly do not know how to act here. In one day I lost my home, my family, and now even my name." She suppressed her tears once more and turned around to look her Mistress in the eye. "Please help me. Tell me what I can do to make you like me more."

As much as it felt good to have her large hardness pressed to her new slave, Ronda knew she must not impose herself. This woman was very important to her. She looked for her, for a familiar for months and she knew she had to be very careful.

Ronda listened quietly to Ellaria's words. The young woman was absolutely right. How could she be a good slave if she was not told what was expected of her? But Ronda could not tell her all the details of what was happening. Ronda kept quiet while The Neko girl laid out so nicely her reasons. She didn't ask for much!

"Enough! Stop complaining. I will not accept your excuses. We didn't even get home and you are already full of complaints and excuses. OK... I get it... you need me to teach you...OK." Ronda said in anger. Deep inside she felt sorry for this sweet girl, about her ruined life. For a long time, they rode in silence. Only when they got close to the witch's house Ronda talked again. "You will have time to learn your job," She said in a soft voice. Ronda knew it was not much, but it was all she was willing to reveal for now.

There was another bump on the road and against Ellaria was thrown against the tall witch. Ronda waited for this and she positioned her body to accept the Neko's body, the hard cock was pressed right between Ellaria's ass cheeks. It felt so good. For a brief second, she tightens her arms around the sweet Neko to enjoy an intimate hug. "Here we are... a minute longer and we get home to your new home," Ronda said in an attempt to distract the brief hug she gave this girl.

"Let me show you around..." Ronda said and jumped off the horse. Without asking she reached her hands up to gently grab the beautiful Neko woman, slowly laying her on the ground, their bodies lightly brushed against each other. Ronda knew it would be her last chance to enjoy the feeling of this petite body against her voluptuous one.

"Ok... this is the kitchen..." Ronda led the way around the house. "This is the living room... and this is my working room. Never get inside this room unless I specifically instructed. Is that clear?"

Next, they went up the stairs to the second floor where all the bedrooms were. "Bathroom. One for both of us... This is my bedroom and the next one could be your bedroom... That is, only after you prove yourself and earn it. There is a third bedroom for guests. For the time being, you will sleep on the floor in the corridor" Ronda talked in a serious tone, her eyes looking deep into the Neko girl's eyes.

"A slave has to prove herself before she is given the privilege of a bedroom. This is also true for a bath. I know you probably need one... but like I said before I want to see doing well as my slave before you are given anything." Ronda looked at Ellaria for a long. She was surprised by how strongly she desired this woman. Ronda craved to have this Neko in her arms, to kiss her, to feel the feline body pressed to her own.

"OK... it is quite late... I am sure you are quite tired." Ronda then brought a blanket and pillow from her bedroom. She handed them to the young girl. "I don't believe you earn these... but I can't let you sleep with nothing in this cold." Ronda's finger lingered over Ellaria's hand as she handed her the blanket.

"Good night."

Last edited:
Ellaria felt a mix of emotions churning within her as Ronda's demeanor shifted from sternness to a softer tone. Despite the circumstances that brought them together, she couldn't help but sense a glimmer of genuine concern beneath Ronda's facade of authority. As Ronda spoke, she listened intently, her ears twitching slightly with each word spoken. She balked at the necessity of learning her role as a slave, yearning for the freedom she once knew.

The bump in the road drew her attention back to the protrusion at her back. It almost felt like it was...throbbing. Like it was reacting to her movement somehow, though she didn't know how that was possible. For a few seconds, the Neko allowed herself to take comfort in her new Mistress. In the chaos of the morning, Ellaria had not had time to comfort herself, and in Rhonda's arms, she let herself feel safe. She melted into the embrace and secretly mourned when it ended. As their journey came to a close, her tail curled around her leg, betraying her fear. Once again, she murmured a "Thank you," to the beautiful woman and followed her into their new home. When Ronda guided her through the house, Ellaria couldn't help but feel a sense of trepidation mingled with curiosity. Each room held its secrets, and she couldn't shake the feeling that her fate was intricately tied to this mysterious witch.

The Neko girl couldn't help but think of the home she'd left behind. Even not being allowed a bed, it was undoubtedly true that this house was much grander than she was used to. With her family, she shared one bed with her three sisters. Here, she might be given access to a bed. Though she may not know it, the mysterious woman was giving Ellaria a glimpse into a life she had not known to dream of. If only such a life came with her freedom.

When Ronda offered her a blanket and pillow, Ellaria's heart softened slightly, touched by the gesture of kindness in an otherwise harsh reality. She accepted them with a silent nod of gratitude, feeling the warmth of Ronda's touch linger on her skin. She could have sworn she felt a jolt of some sort where their skin touched, but that must surely have been her imagination. "I understand Mistress. I-I'll try not to disappoint you," she said, voice trembling but loud in the night. "Good night," Ellaria murmured softly, her gaze meeting Ronda's for a fleeting moment before she retreated to her makeshift bed in the corridor. Despite the uncertainty of what lay ahead, a glimmer of hope flickered within her, a silent promise to herself that she would endure whatever trials awaited her in this new chapter of her life.

As Ronda handed the blanket and pillow to her new slave there was a brief moment. Ronda could feel this woman looking at her differently. Was it affection? A need to be closer? She was not sure.

"I understand Mistress. I-I'll try not to disappoint you," The sweet Neko girl promised. Ronda couldn't keep her distance, she needed to touch this woman. She wished to hug her, to kiss this feline creature. Ronda knew it was wrong. She then reached her hand and cupped Ellaria's face with a soft touch. The soft intimate touch was heartwarming. "Good night," She said to her slave and let go of her cheeks, entering her bedroom and closing the door. She was so horny and had to find relief. Ronda took off all of her clothes and lay naked on the bed. Her pussy was wet with need, and her cock was very hard and erect. She started to stroke herself, fingers sliding deep in her feminine core, the second hard stroking her long fat cock.

She had orgasms, but it was not a relief. The need to be with the Neko woman sleeping so close was overwhelming. Ronda never felt this way before. "What is going on with me? This girl drove me crazy!" She thought to herself.

========================

The next morning Ronda woke up early as usual. She went out of her room and saw the feline woman still lying on the floor. "Time to get up! On your feet cat!" Ronda said in an angry tone and softly kicking the Neko girl. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. The whole time she kept thinking of Ellaria, guessing she must have gone through a difficult time. Probably been on the road for many days from the moment she was sold to slavery to the point she bought her. Ronda felt bad for this young woman. "NO! I must not get soft. I have to show her what is her position..." thinking to herself.

Walking out of the bathroom, Ronda looked at the girl. There was a hint of fear on her face. This is not what Ronda wanted. They need to build a relationship of trust, and friendship, not fear! "Good morning Ellaria... How about breakfast?" She said with a smile. "Take your time... get organized... I will prepare the meal." Ronda said and went down to the kitchen.

Quickly she started to prepare breakfast. Pancake, eggs, some vegetables, fruits, bread, cheese. It was a very large breakfast since Ronda tried to show this girl a good side of her. Ronda was not stern and firm all the time. She was working for some time and at some point she could feel eyes on her back. Ellaria was looking at her, she was sure of that. "Why? Is it out of fear? Does she like me? No... she couldn't... I am too big, not as beautiful as her... This can't be." She thought to herself, yet her manhood started to swell and harden while she was thinking those intimate thoughts. Ronda turned her head around to look at the young Neko girl. "You are here... good... Put glasses and plates on the table." She commanded, again her voice was firm and cold. She looked at Ellaria moving in the kitchen, her feminine magnificent body moving gracefully. Ronda felt her heart beating hard in her chest as she stared at the girl's long and sweet ears, her ass looked so nice, Ronda wished she could bury her face in it.

Minutes later everything was ready. They lay out the table outside on the porch. The weather was nice and the atmosphere of the forest was lovely. "I believe you must be hungry. Dont you? I bet you had difficult long days in the capture of your enslavers. Bon aptit... " Ronda said again in a cold tone. She had to keep a good distance from this girl. They were not friends, they had no trust, not yet.

"I feel you are scared of me... it's good... You should!" Ronda started to say. "But I can promise you that I will never harm you as long as you are good! You have to understand that I paid a lot for you and I expect to get my money's worth. I am sure you have a lot of questions, but for now, you will have to just be enough with breakfast. In time you will learn more about me, about what is expected of you." Ronda started to eat.

"Yes.. there is another thing. I believe you need a bath... I can see it ... like I said yesterday you have to earn it first. The problem is... I need you to be clean to assist me in my work... so... this means you will get a bath even though you dont deserve it. So after breakfast, I am going to give you a hot bath and wash you myself. I have to make sure you are very clean. I hope you have no objection to this. Do you?"

The night's sleep had not come easy. For the first time since this had all begun Ellaria was alone with her thoughts. In the darkness of the night, the Neko could finally mourn all she had lost. It was not without a touch of anger that she thought of her parents. She felt disposable, as though her life was worth less than that of her siblings, which was not an easy feeling to reconcile with. It was tears in her eyes, that the young girl finally found herself asleep, afraid of the life she would wake to tomorrow.

Ellaria stirred from her slumber as Ronda's voice pierced through the haze of sleep, her eyes fluttering open to meet the witch's stern gaze. She blinked in the morning light, mind slow to understand where she was. Before she could chase away the cobwebs from her mind, Rhonda had already disappeared, conceivably to carry out the morning's ministrations. Despite the harshness of Ronda's words, a part of her couldn't help but feel a glimmer of gratitude for the roof over her head, no matter how cold the welcome. Ellaria sat up and stretched, wishing she too would be allowed a bath. The last day of heavy riding had done little for her hygiene, and even less for her mood. A warm bath would do wonders at making her feel better.

As Ronda busied herself in the kitchen, Ellaria watched her from a distance, a mix of curiosity and apprehension swirling within her. She couldn't deny the pang of hunger that gnawed at her stomach, nor the anticipation of what the day would bring under Ronda's watchful eye. When Ronda beckoned her to the table, Ellaria obeyed without hesitation, her movements precise yet tinged with an air of wariness. As they sat down to breakfast, she couldn't help but feel Ronda's gaze lingering on her, a silent reminder of the power dynamics at play between them. She couldn't help but stare at the breakfast, acutely aware that 2 days in Rhonda's care had shown her more good food than a lifetime at her parent's home. Her mouth watered as she sat at the table, but she held off on eating, instead staring at her mistress in the daylight. Once more Ellaria was struck by the imposing figure the other woman made. The Neko couldn't imagine she had seen a more beautiful woman in her life, and she kept peeking at her in awe.

Pulled out of her thoughts by Rhonda, Ellaria started to eat, making sure not to go too fast. She pondered over what she was hearing. She was scared of the other woman. She could be so warm in one moment while going cold the second. It was hard to predict where her mind was, and that was an easy thing to be scared of. Trying to stay respectful she said, "I will try to be good mistress. I don't see that I have another choice. I cannot go back to my parents and between the slave markets and this place, you are the better alternative." The Neko looked up at the other plan warily, hoping not to have offended her.

Then, as Ronda spoke, Ellaria listened intently, her heart pounding in her chest at the mention of a bath. The prospect both terrified and intrigued her, a stark reminder of the vulnerability she now faced in this new life. "I... I have no objections," Ellaria murmured, her voice barely above a whisper as she averted her gaze, unsure of how to navigate the complexities of her newfound existence. She understood that this meant she would be in an even more vulnerable state in the face of her Mistress. Life in her village had never lent her much opportunity for intimacy, and this would certainly be the most intimate moment of her short life. With a hint of fear in her eyes, she looked back up at Rhonda. "I would like a bath Mistress, but please be gentle."

Ronda could force giving this young woman a bath but it was something she would never do. She was not going to do such an intimate thing by force, not even to a slave.

"I appreciate your cooperation Ellaria. I want you to know it is your decision if to agree to that or not. I understand that this is an intimate thing to do, you are probably shy as any other woman would be." Ronda talked in a soft voice and laid a warm hand on Ellaria's hand. She smiled for a second and then she pulled her hand away and continued eating. She felt the need to look at the pretty Neko but she avoided it.

Breakfast ended and Ronda instructed her slave to clean the table. It gave her a chance to gaze at Ellaria's body, to take pleasure at that sweet young woman moving her body. She stared at the restless tail that was dancing from side to side. It was a magnificent sight. Suddenly she noticed Ellaria was looking at her. It was embarrassing and for a second there was silence. "I am sorry... I didn't mean to stare. Your tail is beautiful!" Ronda admitted and turned her face away. "I will go and prepare the bath for you. come when you finish here." Ronda said and walked up the stairs.

Ronda sat next to the bath and waited for her beautiful slave. The idea that she is about to watch Ellaria in the nude was so arousing, that she felt her heart racing.
"You are here. Good." Ronda said the moment Ellaria walked inside. For a long moment, she looked into her slave's eyes. Ronda was so excited.

"I know you probably feel shy now. I will try to be gentle with you... I know how difficult it must be for you..." Again there was a long moment of silence.

Finally, Ronda moved closer to the Neko woman, taking hold of the girl's dress. She hesitated for a moment and then started to pull up the dress. Ronda felt her heart beating hard in her chest. She never expected to feel this way towards her familiar. It was supposed to be a strictly professional relationship. This was anything but professional. Yet Ronda knew she must be careful, never have anything too personal with this woman. Having professional relationship with her familiar was too important, she must not hinder it, no matter how much she craved this Neko girl.

Pulling Ellaria's dress, the young woman's body came into view. The thighs first and then Ellaria's rounded ass. For a second Ronda stared at it feeling the urge to touch it, to caress that lovely bottom. Finally, the witch took the dress off the feline's body. She Stood behind Ellaria, looking at this feminine body with only panties and bra. Ronda felt her manhood so hard under her dress. She craved this woman, she wanted to fill her with her throbbing cock.

"I am going to take off your... your... panties. I know it is difficult for you and I appreciate your being so cooperative." Ronda said and laid her hands on Ellaria's shoulders, feeling the woman's warm body. A minute later Ellaria was completely nude. Again Ronda felt a wave of desire wash her body. She would give anything to hug this woman right then.

Ronda took Ellaria's hand and helped her inside the bath. "Just stand still while I wash your body." The witch said but for a moment she just stared at the beautiful breasts. "I am sorry... didn't mean to stare... Its just... well... you are so beautiful." Ronda confessed and took a deep inhale in attempt to calm down. It didn't help much.

Ronda dipped the washing cloth in the water and smear it with soap. She then started to rob the women's body starting from her face, down to the shoulders. She hesitated for a second when reaching the tits. "I will try to be carful," The tall woman said and very gently started to run the soft washing cloth over the sensitive breasts. The whole time Ronda felt her body stirred with sexual need. She needed this woman, she wanted to kiss her, to bury her face between those feminine thighs. "How would her pussy taste on my tongue?" She Thought to herself. The washing cloth moved slowly over the young female body, over her belly and then just above the crotch. Feeling awkward she skipped the crotch and continue to scrub the legs and then she moved to her back, her hands running over the beautiful rounded ass. For a second she spread the ass cheeks and stared right inside. Ellaria's pussy was revealed. It was so beautiful.

"My dear Ellaria... I am afraid I have to wash your intimate area as well. Please... spread your legs and bent down a little so I can wash you right there..." Ronda's voice was quiet, barely sounded.

The more time Ellaria spent with this woman, the more she could feel her heart softening. True, it was hard to reconcile the fact that Ronda had bought her, but the young Neko knew there were much worse fates. From the moment her parents had sold her, her future was sealed. Better here, in Ronda's home where she was fed and clothed than sold to a sadist at the slave markets. Ellaria gave her Mistress a shy smile, slightly less scared at the concept of the bath. And, if in her deepest thoughts, she thought of how it would be no hardship to be touched by this beautiful woman, she said nothing, blushing at the idea.

As the Neko cleared her table, she could feel her Mistresse's gaze on her. Feeling self-conscious, she looked back at her, bemoaning her now franticly swishing tail. At Ronda's words, Elalria blushed, her tail wagging more vigorously. She had always been conscious of her tail, seeing as her family were the only Nekos in her village. She was used to people staring at it, but no one had ever called it beautiful before. She looked up, cheeks red, and whispered "Thank you," soft smile on her lips. Before she could say more, the other woman had already turned away, leaving her alone. She reached back and hugged her tail to her body. Smiling, she whispered the word, "Beautiful...", to herself before turning to the dishes once more.

Once she was finally done, Ellaria tiptoed her way to the bath, still trepidatious, but somehow more optimistic. Deep in her heart, she wanted to earn the trust of this powerful woman, even if she would not - could not - admit it out loud. Every time Ronda showed her kindness, the Neko realized it was more kindness than she'd known in her previous life. And that felt like a drug to the young girl.

As her dress was slowly lifted over her body, Ellaria felt her muscles tense, unsure of how to react. She was painfully aware of Ronda's hot gaze on her person, but, with her back to the woman, she could not be sure of her reaction. After everything, she couldn't help but hope that she would be well received. She had never wanted to be wanted before, never had th because, but right now, in this room, Ellaria wanted to feel beautiful.

When Rhonda removed her underwear, the Neko shuddered, more out of desire than fear. She felt her nipples harden in the air as her body reacted to Ronda's soft touches. She whimpered, and closed her eyes, unable to deal with all the sensations she was experiencing. At hearing the word beautiful from Ronda's tongue, Ellaria felt a minute amount of confidence and no small amount of relief. She opened her eyes once more and smiled shyly to herself, not responding but acknowledging the comment with a nod of her head. Her posture softened as she leaned into the washcloth, just slightly.

As it touched her face, she closed her eyes, letting herself bask in the sensation of the gentle touch. It reminded her of happier days when she felt the warmth and comfort of people who loved her. When it was time for Ronda to touch her breasts, Ellaria stilled, holding her breath in anticipation. She once again closed her eyes and waited for the first touch. When she felt the rough cloth on her body, she gasped softly, unused to the feeling of another's touch. And every time the cloth passed over her breasts she whimpered, feeling the spike in her arousal. It almost felt as though each pass sent a shockwave through her body, as her pussy began to glisten with her arousal. She was almost disappointed when Rhonda moved on, rubbing at her belly and legs.

The feeling of the sorceress's hands on her ass caused her to jump, not expecting the sudden touch. She felt blood rise to her face, knowing the sight in front of the other woman. She could only hope that Ronda would attribute her wetness to the water...and not evidence of her reaction to the bath. She nodded at her and whispered, "Yes mistress,", in a small voice, as she bent over as bid. Ellaria braced her hands on the wall next to the bath and spread her legs. She tried to keep herself still, but she could feel her tail attempting to curl around Ronda's leg in anticipation. She cursed under her breath and addressed the other woman frantically. "I'm sorry. It does that sometimes," as she tried to pull it back. There was no way she would tell Rhonda why her tail was misbehaving but she could apologize on its behalf. She took a breath to calm herself down and said, "I'm ready Mistress."

Ronda was on her knees behind the beautiful Neko girl. The sight of this woman was magnificent. She stared at that rounded ass slowly moving and opening. Ronda felt her heart beating hard and fast. Unable to stop herself, she put her hands on this Neko's thighs, enjoying the warmth of her skin. The desire to kiss that ass, to feel the feline skin with her lips was overwhelming, but the witch knew she must not. She must avoid it.

"Your doing fine my dear... keep going... a little more. I know it is so difficult."

"ohh... magnificent!" Ronda said to herself but it came out and Ellaria could hear it. The lovely tail was moving faster than ever and then it wrapped around one leg. Ronda's hand moved and caressed the unique tail. It was so beautiful.

Ronda pulled the two ass cheeks apart, causing them to further open up. Suddenly the pussy too opened up, the lips departed and the inner cavity exposed. Ronda stared and frozed. There was a thick liquid slowly leaking out of that feminine core. "Is she aroused? She must be! Her pussy is drenched." Ronda thought to herself. She moved her face closer, taking a deep inhale. There was a strong scent of arousal coming out. The tall witch felt a wave of shudder run through her body. This is when she lost her self-control. Her hand moved forward, a finger slid inside. Immediately she felt the unique viscosity of this substance, pussy juice. It was not water! For a few seconds, Ronda worked her finger in and out slowly fucking this magnificent Neko girl. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't stand the temptation. Then she added a second finger and pushed them both i
nside, as far as she could go. For 2 seconds she pressed deep, enjoying the sensation of that moment. Slowly she took her hand out, leaving the pussy empty and open. Ronda felt her cock so hard. There was nothing she wanted more than to fuck this sweet lovely girl. Judging from the look of this wet pussy she knew it would feel divine.

"I am sorry about that... I had to make sure you are clean..." Ronda said. It was a lie and a poor one, but it was the only thing she could come up with at that moment. Ronda kept washing the lovely woman for a little longer. She then stood up before Ellaria. "OK... we finished... you are clean now.... very clean." She talked while her eyes were looking deep into the marvelous feline woman. Ronda froze, taken by the beauty of this nude woman.

Again the witch lost her self-control. Her hands moved up to cup those two lovely feminine globes, her face moved down and her lips met Ellaria's lips. She needed this woman and she couldn't control herself. The kiss happened slowly and then Ronda's lips parted and her tongue moved forward and inside the woman's mouth, slowly but deep inside. Ronda's hand slowly played with the two nipples, playfully pinching them. Her tongue moved and swirled inside Ellaria's mouth, touching the other tongue. It tasted so good.

Suddenly Ronda got a grip on herself and moved away.

"I... I... " She mumbled in shame. There was a moment of awkward silence and she talked again. "I am so sorry... I don't know what took over me. I had no right to force a kiss on you..."

Ronda turned and started to walk out of the bathroom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom