Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Finally Back And Seeking Partners! Special craving: Baby can sing and dance.

Hey hey everyone~

I'm Kylie, I was active on here for a while a number of years back now. After having been busy and all for a while and generally distracted, I'm now looking to pick things up on here again.
I used to roleplay mainly on Discord, but ended taking a break from it. Thanks to a friend of mine, as well as my perpetual horny problem, I've found this place.

I am Bisexual and a disaster. They are two separate, equally significant achievements.
I'm also a switch, and I can swing between submissive and dominant depending on what I'm feeling like. Right now though, I'm feeling mostly submissive, and this thread will likely reflect that.

Some rules, since people here seem to like those:
I'm here for fun, not a job. If I don't like you or what you do to me, I'll likely just start messing around until either one of us is tired of it and stops. Sorry.

I don't care about creeps, I would get them on discord a lot. You won't get anything extra from me by being creepy, and I'll block someone if I start to feel uncomfortable. Easy.

I'm decently literate? I honestly don't really know. Just here for fun, but I think I can match most people in terms of post length and such. I'm not really looking for very long posts though. 300 ish words is a good benchmark.

I ask for decent enough English grammar, etc.

I like characters to be somewhere around the same age, mine usually being a little younger. I won't play characters below the age of 16.

I'm very chatty and friendly, don't be afraid to just be yourself đź«‚

P.s I would love someone that is comfortable playing on Threads. It'd be nice to get to build up a few writing references.

To list a few kinks of mine:

Sex. Fucking. Coitus. Seems obvious, but it's the main point to most of my roleplays.
Playing as particularly Slutty characters.
Cheating
Breathplay
Physical abuse (Though not too extreme)
Descriptions of outfits, clothing and the like.
Partners that discuss kinks ;)

NEW CRAVING:
Idols! I would like to play as one or maybe a couple of girls trying to make it in the predatory world of pop.
Ideally, this is a slightly longer game, and I'd like my partner to play a couple of alternating characters that MC(s) interact with.

I want there to be a focus on the predatory, exploitative aspects of the industry, but also on the sexuality of MC(s). Sex sells, after all.

If this sounds interesting to you, please let me know. I'd love to discuss the details and work this out with a good potential partner.

Last edited:
Boop! New craving added and looking for new parters! If we've messaged in the past, don't be afraid to sent me a message or a little bump.

Old craving, for future reference:
Now, I do have a particular idea I'm craving to play. This is not the only thing I'm down for, just what I'm particularly looking for. Now, I want to preface this by saying: The type of person I'm looking to play is not a good person. More than ever, I am not my character.

In essence, I love the idea of playing the landmine girl. She is cute. She is hot. Tempting. Seductive... but she will ruin your life.
This could be as simple as a 'sister of your fiance' kind of deal. The point is, she will leave your character in ruins.

Back
Top Bottom