Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanna play? - Bettye's Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettye

Dust
RP time!

I am looking for a male that would like to RP as a teacher and I am the student. You know, the traditional teacher x student play? Details?

Plot One: Ty is a young woman that has skidded through school by cheating and seducing students into doing her work. It isn't until her teacher found out that she has been doing all of this that he decided to manipulate the situation by giving her an ultimatum: She either becomes his sex slave until school ends or she gets kicked out of the luxurious private prep school that her parents earned hard for her to stay in.

Plot Two: After many months of lusting after her teacher, Ty had decided to try and pursue the relationship with her teacher. But instead of a smooth and loving approach, she decided to go into his most interesting desires and please her way into his heart.

I have more plots! Don't worry, I will try not to limit!

Maid x Employer

Plot: Della is a young woman, fresh out of high school, that has applied to the position of being a maid. Instead of a interview, the man told her to come to his house and prove herself worthy for the job. She doesn't expect what is to come within the house that she was going to enter or the employer she is going to work with.
(Fetishes can be discussed.)

Student x Student

Plot One: Saturday? Feeling right? A party just around the corner of the school and everyone has to go. Ellie decides to go to the party just for shits and giggles and ends up being locked in a bedroom with someone she wouldn't expect.
(Roles can be discussed.)

Plot Two: How about this? Lily, a classmate that sits next to you and is always super quiet and sweet. When assigned an assignment with her, you know you'll get a good grade since she is good at what she does. So you propose, let's go back to her house! And so you do, not knowing that the girl is a total nympho when turned on the right way..

Secretary x Employer

Plot: It is just her first day. Nervous and trying to please, she does everything her boss asked her to. Everything single thing he asked.

Human x Incubus

Plot: Consider this, hot sex? Hot..human x demon sex? There isn't much of a plot in this, this is just plain smut for the naughty ones.

Human x Anthro

Plot: Nyma is new when it comes to learning about anthros. Not only they are unusual to her, but...odd. But at the same time, she wanted to know how they work. Just like humans? Or even better?
(Fetish can be discussed.)

--

MORE TO COME.

By the way..

I only do threads and PMs. I apologize so much, but I rarely use my emails and keeping up with messengers is just a pain. Only if there is an emergency, I will do an alternative. Other than that, I'm sorry, loves.

I really like the sound of the Teacher/Student, Plot One. I would love to Rp that plot with you. Also, can we talk fetishes?

Interested in plot 2 of the teacher student role play. Please drop me a line with any further details. I can accomidate just about any fetish other the vore, severe pain and toilet. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom