Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Siir3n's search!

siir3n

Meteorite
Hi there! I am not great at making request threads so I will keep this concise. I am looking for a high-lit, Novella writer. I like to keep posts around 1k words on a regular basis and down to 500 minimum in smut scenes or fast dialog. If my partner can give more, I will give more as well.

I have a decent amount of free time and I'm able to reply often, so if we can rapid fire occasionally, I'd love it. I enjoy OOC and chatting about our characters as well.

As for plots, I do have something in mind that I'm coveting. I am hoping to play a bottom, as I play a lot of tops, but I'm flexible to do a top as well. (I will also send my f-list once we start messaging.)

Here is the plot roughly laid out.

Werewolf vampire hunter (I'd like this role) x vampire

A organization employs werewolves to track and eliminate Vampires while wearing limiter collars that prevent them from turning into their wolf form, and are accompanied by a handler that controls the collar, which upon turning on their handler, can kill them instantly.

If In good standings with their handler, they may be allowed to transform if deemed they can still be controlled.

Vampires have been getting too cocky. Corpses abandoned left and right, all drained of their blood. Who else is there to blame? The answer is obvious, whether they deny the claims or not. And there's no one better to send after them than their natural enemy, those leashed mutts. It limits casualties of humans and it is more effective in tracking down the damn bloodsuckers.

Back
Top Bottom