Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any got cravings? bring 'em here. | fandoms & originals.

Bejeweled

diamonds in my eyes ♛
Supporter
Hello, and welcome to my search thread! I'm Bejeweled, and while I'm not new to BMR, I have been away or flaky for a while, so I'm looking to jump back into it with some delicious stories. If we've plotted in the past, feel free to shoot me another message; in this go-around, I'm committed to being more communicative and consistent with my replies.​

ABOUT ME

01 | ACTIVITY. Posts will come roughly once or twice per week, though this can fluctuate during certain times of the year. Please be able to be patient and wait at least one week before asking where a post is, if I liked your last reply, etc.
02 | LOCATION. I will write via thread, PM, or Discord with little-to-no preference between the three. My discord is bejewledrp if you'd prefer to just add me.
03 | PLOTTING. While I do like the spicy stuff, I also require some semblance of story in my roleplays. I don't have a numbered ratio, and I'm open to either story-heavy or smut-heavy, but both do need to be present.
04 | ATTITUDE. Making friends with my partners is great! I'm open to friendly chat, OOC plotting, and discussion of kink as it pertains to the story, but I'm not here to cyber or look for pure smut chat. Third-person only; even in planning, our characters are our characters, not us.

KINKS AND LIMITS

Smut isn't my first focus, but if you'd like an idea of what I will and won't write, my F-List is here. As for what I don't want suggested to me:
  • rape / non-con
  • adultery / cheating
  • first person, self inserts, OOC cybering
  • canon x OC pairings (for the most part)
  • already fully-developed plots (I like to have input)
  • non-sentient bestiality
  • scat, snuff, vore
THE OFFER

If you're looking for my plots, you can check my other thread here, but since I'm just returning to consistency here, I'd like to just get a few plots going. If none of what I have on display catches your eye, why not pitch me your own craving? The worst I can say is no — but as long as it doesn't go against my limits or isn't set in a series I have no familiarity with, I might just be interested in giving it a try.​

Send me somethin'. Let's make somethin'. I want to hear from you!

Last edited:
bump. will be answering messages when i get home from work.

was pretty busy this weekend, but getting through messages today/tomorrow.

mostly caught up, finishing up other owed messages over the course of the week.
looking for more!

got a few pitches that walk all over my limits.
don't do this. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom