Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Where the Wild Girls Are (NSFW)

WolfBitch

Moon
44c1731898d88e288644e08c1ae930c215b84692.jpg

If the above image doesn't interest you, you're probably not going to be interested later on either! Given how dodgy inserting images from r34 can be, let me rephrase: If you're not interested in the kind of woman who could lose a goat in her pubic hair, you're probably not going to be interested later on in this RT either.

The short version first:
I realise what I love is pretty specific, but I've always loved werewolves, with all their advantages and problems. I've always always loved women. I do also have a preference for petite ladies, generally the petiter (more petite? Petitent?) the better, but I'm honestly just as good with a BBW - it's just that given the same factors in every other respect, I tend towards the tiny!

I also... Tend towards the wild and hairy. The feral, if you will. Perhaps reservations are a government cover for the existence of werewolf packs? Perhaps Hallowe'en is the one time of the year that a werewolf can truly be herself and meet human girls. Maybe it's simply that the issue of getting a normal human being to accept that their lover isn't even human is the hardest part, and most don't even bother to try.

How do werewolves turn, how do they transform?

Perhaps it's the standard bite, perhaps any other sort of intimate exchange - maybe even it requires the new were to WANT to change. Maybe they change between a large wolf and a normal human, maybe to something more monstrous - maybe they are always the latter, and the full moon is simply more potent than their will to appear human. Can they breed in both forms, or only one? Who knows!?

All I know is I'm damn near limitless save for non-con, and I'd love to find out with you 😘

Back
Top Bottom