Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇʜᴏʟᴅ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He pulled back, almost all the way out before sinking back in with a gasp and a low, desperate moan. “I-I have.. daydreamed.. p-prayed for moments like these.” He let out, “B-But this is far better than I ever could have imagined..~~”

Her stomach twisted delightfully and she rewarded him with a low moan, "A-And I thought...I was the crazed one...~"

Her hand squeezed around his as she let out a strangled noise, "I-I...dreamed about you...every night...~ hoping you would steal into my room...~ take everything I had to give...~ and demand more...~"

He let out a low moan and moved to latch onto her breast, moving faster at her words. “I-I’m such a fool..~” he growled out, pulling back for a moment, “i-if I had only known, I would have from the day we were reunited..~ b-but I will, every night you want me I am yours..~” he said, moving back to her breast.

He moved harder, moving up to kiss her hard. “B-Body, heart and soul, whatever is left of any of it, is yours.” He said lowly against her lips. “All of it, whatever you desire of it, is, was, and forever will be yours.”

She cried out, arms tugging to wrap around him, to bring him close and hold him against her as he took from her. "Y-You've had all of me...since the first time I laid eyes on you...~ I-I was yours, and always will be, until I take my last breath...~!"

He was moving faster, harder now. The burn in his chest was making it hard to see, but he powered through. “G-God, Synne, I am so madly in love with you.” He blurted out before pulling her into another hard kiss.

Her breath hitched and she kissed back, her walls soaking wet and hot around him. Just from that simple confession?

He snapped, roaring in bliss as he suddenly slammed into her. “G-God I can’t stand it, I’m so happy~!!” He cried as he continued to take from her.

She clenched her jaw tight before letting out a near scream, "T-Tadgh~!! Y-You're no more...than a beast~!! Wh-What happened...~?!"

She gave a ragged gasp, gripping onto the pillows beneath her for support as he became more unhinged. Who knew euphoria like this existed? She could hardly comprehend what was happening.

She was shaking, feeling something building up inside her, like she was going to pop if it didn't escape. "G...God, Tadgh...~!!"

His eyes rolled back, and he looked up at her with that same lovesick gaze as he ran his tongue over her nipple.

Her hips jerked and she bit down hard on her lip to keep from screaming too loud, her walls clamping down around him and nearly stopping him dead.

His eyes rolled back and he stopped, hissing out praises and unintelligible oaths as he savored her climax.

She melted, eyes half lidded as she thought for a half a second she saw Heaven, her breathing labored as she basked.

Only for a second was she given this reprieve, as he went back to his merciless pace with an indecent haste, panting and almost weakly begging in her ear to do it again.

A cry of ecstasy caught in her throat and she clung to him desperately, her nails biting into his skin as she sputtered weak praises and words of love.

He was shaking, drooling and letting out sounds that no pious warrior of God should ever make, and they were all for her, because of her.

Back
Top Bottom