Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question BM Patreon perks

NeridaOndine

Supporter
Supporter
I'm sorry, I feel like this info is somewhere in the open, but despite looking around both on here and patreon, I can't find it?

I think that if a person supports the site on there, they are allowed PM editing perks? I swear I read that somewhere at some point, but I can't find it anywhere again so now I'm wondering if I am misremembering.

Is that true and I didn't imagine it? And if so, was there a certain tier of pledge needed to unlock that specific perk?

Please and thank you for your patience and any help

It is true. Being a supporter through Patreon will give you the ability to edit PMs (I believe) indefinitely.

I'm able to edit PMs that I sent over a year ago.

As for the tier you'd need, I'm not sure what the options are there. I know there's a minimum, to get you the dark blue name, and supporter badge, but I can't remember what the cost is 😁

Supporter badge, blue name, being able to edit PMs (forever). That's it afaik. And according to Patreon post, the lowest pledge already gets you there.

Awesome!

Glad I didn't imagine it haha

Thank you for the answers, I appreciate it!

I don't suppose anyone would know how long it takes after pledging to get the perks? All I am aware of is that it's not immediate

When I did it, I needed to wait until the start of the following month. Again, I'm not sure if this is still the case.

From what I saw/read in threads over time here, it can take a while and you may have to ping Vekseid for it to change. Not sure if it changed since the last time someone mentioned it here in Questions and Suggestions.

I don't suppose anyone would know how long it takes after pledging to get the perks? All I am aware of is that it's not immediate
I recommend PMing Vekseid with the email you used to subscribe via Patreon, especially if it's different from your BMR info. He can check to verify and then you should get the supporter status. :)

I recommend PMing Vekseid with the email you used to subscribe via Patreon, especially if it's different from your BMR info. He can check to verify and then you should get the supporter status. :)
Oh! Thank you so so much!

oh, this might sound silly but, PM him on here right? I don't know anything about patreon so I dunno if it has PM's on there, I assume not, but still, no harm asking for clarity

EDIT: I feel like it's obviously message on here so I went ahead and did that, sorry haha

Back
Top Bottom