Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking to create long term stories - ancient world, fantasy.

hunt

Meteorite
Hello all,

Fancy a cuppa tea? Sit down, have a read. Hopefully this English rose will spark your curiosity.

I am looking for a Dominant male (potential futa or female depending on the right person.) to create stories with. From adventure and heroics, romance and cuddles, to drama and peril. I am looking for STORY over smut.

I am a 30 plus GMT time zone woman who is very chatty ooc. I love meeting new people and talking with them. I am very upfront and direct.

I am a firm believer of communication, if I don't think we gel or if I am not feeling it, I will say so. Just like i will say if I am busy or if I need to afk due to irl things.

I expect the same from you. It takes all of a few seconds to write "hey Hunt I've had something come up" or "hey, not feeling it today. Can we just chat or chill?"

What I bring to the table:

• Articulate and quick responses. (Due to having a rambunctious year and a half son, I can vanish but will always let you know as soon as I can.) A passion for story telling and world building.
  • GMT time zone. So Europe is best for me. Unless you're American and can make it work, I may need some convincing.
  • Over 23 years of roleplay across various platforms.
  • A love for World of Warcraft but I am open to other games.
  • A dedicated sub character tailored to your characters desires.
  • Not many kinks are off limits. No's are: gore, vore, death. Permanent damage, pregnancy (risk is fine) scat.
  • I am chatty and friendly irl but please don't misunderstand my English charms as me wanting a irl relationship.
  • F-list : F-list - Warning
  • I prefer to play: humans, high elf, blood elf or half elf, void elf.
  • I LOVE opposites. If you're dark haired, I'd have a pale blonde, tall Dom against small pet. Etc
  • I love vanilla, tbc and the lich king expansions. So would love to play in those eras.

I am looking for:
  • An adult who is able to reply regularly, or at least be able to communicate when they are or are not around. Make or female irl I don't mind at all.
  • Third person roleplay.
  • Dominant /controlling / possessive / manipulative character.
  • Multi paragraphs, and post length depending on the situation. Sometimes several paragraphs are needed, sometimes more than the entire discord word count, other just a simple paragraph.
  • Come with your own ideas!
  • I have a HUGE weakness for paladins/ big strong men being protective and controlling.

Races: human, high elf, blood elf, void elf, half elf, worgen (male only)

My roleplay scenarios ideals:

• You're a knight / traveler - you come across a slave market and rescue my character. Noble and having a need to protect but also a darker side to control. Could be human / belf. Human / human. Belf/belf etc
  • An arranged marriage, be it to some small doe eyed little thing or a young woman with a temper that needs to be broken.
  • Enemies / prisoners of war.
  • Different factions are caught in a situation where they have to work together.
  • I have a current obsession with a slave being brought, but a high end slave, perhaps a noble from across the world. (Eg. A Briton in Rome) treated well but also as a servant. Feelings develop etc.
  • Adventures setting out across the world. Pick a dungeon or raid and let's explore it!
  • Your suggestion here!
As I am looking for a story, NOT just smut this is Ofcourse something we can work to find scenarios that we both will enjoy. (Big lover of romance)

Becoming a third, that unicorn everyone wants but can never find.
  • I am also up for joining other role play. Want a pet? A submissive to enjoy when your characters fancy it? Or to just add someone else to your role play?
  • I am a firm believer of communication and talking about things. I would be happy to join some rp if we click as a trio and are all onboard with it.
  • This can be discussed at length to iron out any issues and make sure we are all on the same page.

Please message me here if you'd like to talk, we can see if something can be worked out!

Please forgive any typos this was written on my phone

Look forward to speaking to you.

Hunt x <3

if you got to the end, congratulations! You get a cookie x

Bump - I am not looking for real life or self inserts.

I would rather have someone close to my time zone. (Europe)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom