Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Dark Forrest Pack.. werewolf RP

Moon-Willow666

Meteorite
Thanks for showing interest!

So this story is something I've been coming up with for sometime. The setting in the Dark Forrest pack is deep in the mountains surrounded by tress. They have a lake close by with tons of trails and a beautiful waterfall.

The Alpha, his Luna live in the pack house though they have their private home in the distance away from the pack house. Close enough for a short car ride but too far too walk in skin form very short distance in wolf form. The pack house is where all the action is, many singles wolves male and female live their, especially those with a title.
The Pack house basically looks like the biggest hotel anyone has ever seen, it's 6 stories high and massive has about 2 maybe 3 kitchens in different parts of the pack house. It is massive.
THe Alpha and Luna live on top floor with an massive suite, floor below them is for Beta, then the floor below them Omega, each floor goes according to the ranking of the wolf.
The other wolves are basically those others just coming into age living on their own. Singles wolves coming of age have the option of living with their families, or coming to the pack house and living in one of the lower floor rooms.
THe pack house has no basement. There is a cave the Alpha uses as the packs prison.

This story contains:

- Heavey BDSM
- Multiple rape scenes
- impregnation
- Domination
- Possessiveness
- possible violence
- smut dialog
- Drama

*if you feel more comfortable doing this RP through Discord I have that too. So we can share images to help give story more in depth description. Including Smut.

I will be playing all female characters. Just need the male to play all male characters.

Story line I'm thinking of:
The current Alpha Conner is still running the pack. His son Ace Conner is an adult and waiting for his father to step down from being Alpha so he can be the Alpha. Alpha Conner has an arranged marriage for his son. His Betas daughter named Grace, she has been training her whole life to become Luna. Unless Ace finds his fated mate.

Lots of drama, scheming, possible betrayal depending how the male plays off Ace.

Character Description:

Alpha Conner: Current Alpha, is a fair Alpha, keeps the pack at peace, is waiting for his son Ace to be ready to take over so he can go into retirement. But he knows his son isn't ready yet.

Luna: Mother of Ace. Fated mate to curreent Alpha. Once her mind is set up no one can change it. Is stubborn but fair, she tends to spoil her only son and heir to the thrown.

Beta: works very closely to the current Alpha, they grew up being best friends so when they had kids about the same time. They thought of arrange marriages to keep the wealth and title within the family.

Omega: is Lunas best friend

Grace: the daughter of the Beta. She is the off and on again girlfriend of Ace. She very popular among the pack, also very spoiled, always trying to win over Ace and keep him to herself.

Ace Conner: The packs ladies man. The type of guy every she-wolf wants, extremely popular, the man's man. Very dominant, possessive, stubborn as hell, once his mind is made up no one can change it. Loyalty and trust is huge with him though. You break his trust good luck getting it back.

Abby Whitemore: The next main character to Ace. Ace's fated mate. She comes from a family of of no title, and no wealth. She is shy, the exact opposite of being popular. She only has a small group of close friends. She avoids crowds, though she loves running Especially in the rain. And she is close to her family.

I would be playing Abby mainly, besides the other females characters. Just need a male to play Ace who isn't afraid of what the story will most likely contain.

Rules:
If during the RP you don't reply for long periods of time just message me saying "busy with life" I totally understand and won't expect a reply for a week. Or say "busy with life. Will be continued" that will tell me it's gonna be longer then a week before you can reply. I totally get life gets crazy busy, it does with me too.
OR... At some point if you feel the story has gotten boring or no longer interest don't ghost me just tell me your moving on. I won't hold any grudge. Be blunt with me and I'll be blunt with you. Also with the RP if you feel the need to add something that could add more to the story line to make it more interesting I'm all ears.

Looking forward to RPing with ya!

Awesome! I was beginning to think no one was into this type of RP. You can find me on Discord to do this RP Bleumoon4603

Back
Top Bottom