Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Monsters, inhumans and other - for those who love to experiment with smut! (NSFW in spoilers)

I N F E R N A

All you see is black and white, all I see is red
Note: Please when you message me include a writing sample of a writing sample of your smutty writing. I am seeking writers who can give me more than two paragraphs per post.

Introduction:

I'll keep this as short and sweet as possible. I'm a woman with specific desires, they can be taboo and weird and I'll make sure to give enough details without unnecessarily info dumping.

Most importantly I am seeking a partner who will play whatever creature works for you but it doesn't have human sentience and it doesn't even need to verbally communicate with my character. I do have some gender-specific plot hooks and need some humanoid characters, but in general I am not seeking a classic humanoid creature, but something completely different. The communication between the characters is established through physical exploration, erotic contact and who knows what else develops!

The writer should be someone who is enjoying smut that progresses from scene to scene (meaning not everything needs to be doe as soon sexual contact occurs), there is nothing hotter than smutty scenes in lengthier posts with juicy detail. This is for writers who enjoy to write through the lens of someone who enjoys exploring a woman's body in slowburn and erotic sense. And is also viewing it from an instinctual point of view.

This does not have to be story driven or have any specific character development. Just progressive smut with a whole bunch of detail and edging.

When it comes to activity, once a week would be enough to keep me satisfied.

Kinks:

I'll keep this list short and make sure I mainly cover the important parts.

• Surface and clitoris stimulation - this is the most important point to make. Penetration is the least interesting part of smut for me. It's only great when it happens after a good amount of build up. Clitoris has over 10k nerves, it's a sensitive bud of nerves that can be pleased easily with the right kind of stimulation and every female-attracted person should know that.
  • Either absolute consent or severe and questionable dub-con- I typically shimmy my character away from non-con scenarios by introducing herself as a nympho-
  • Messy orals
  • Aphrodisiacs
  • Masturbation
  • Wet messiness in general
  • Tentacles, slime, mimics
  • Ridged appendages - be it tentacles, tongues, cocks, tails, body, you name it, those are amazing for grinding.
  • Detailed descriptions of any act
  • Edging
  • Oviposition
  • Never done it before, but I'd be interested in trying some form of vore, need to discus it before hand.
  • Fingering
  • Thighjob
  • Scenes of masturbation
  • Inappropriate acts in secret among people and public spaces - for example if creature is small, it does its thing to the girl under the table during the family dinner, or captures her in the next room and drives her to absolute insanity.
  • Rubbing and grinding
  • Licking - not referring to oral, more like a semblance of kissing a creature through the interaction of tongues.
  • Exhibition
  • Make my character beg while she's an absolute wet and shuddering, horny mess <3

If you have any questions about specific kinks, feel free to ask. What I will not do is: scat, vomit, anything that belongs to the bathroom, outright rape and death. Under a big MAYBE I will include anal. It does not stimulate me mentally in writing whatsoever, but I will do it sometimes to please my partner in case that's what you want!

Plot concepts:

Most of my current interests are tentacles, but I have a lot more things I want to try out and experiment! I'll give a few story concepts and we can pick up from there!

A researcher and an alien octopi:
My character is one of the researchers in the crew that is on the mission of exploring a newly discovered planet. It is a place that reminds one of a rainforest without ay 'intelligent' life forms, just some animal-like creatures and other weird things. However, their tests confirm that there is not enough water to sustain the wildlife here, as it seemed this planet was going through some form a draught. My character ends up falling into a pit and her fall is cushioned by something very squishy. The pit barely had any water in it, though it seemed a bit slimy with some substance. She is then caught in a tangle of tentacles from underneath her, as there's an octopus-like creature capturing her. Despite her panic, she would soon realize it is not malicious or trying to attack her. Instead, it was exploring her body, sensing that there is moisture on her skin with which it used its tentacles to fully absorb the moisture it was clearly needing in order to survive and finding the most heat and needed sustenance was found between her legs. Whatever happens during this curious scene, my character is found by the crew she was exploring with and they also would take the octopus creature to the base to run some test on it and also observe its behavior. My character forms a strange relationship with, even fornication between the two could be observed by the scientists for research purposes and eventually my character may even have its eggs. More creatures can be on board.

A mimic has invaded my furniture!
The setting can be whatever we like, but overall, my character is having a strange creature in her home. A mimic, one that takes shape of things of her home that seem to really have a thing for messing with her in the dirtiest ways possible. From chairs, bed, sofa to other things such as teddy bear and even her clothes, the mimic simply would not stop molesting her in the shape of tentacles, hands, gooey substances and other.

A witch messed up her spell and she's paying for it:
A girl who is a college student has a secret hobby - she's a witch and just recently wanted to do a spell but she messed it up, and now as a result, her clothes became a living curse hellbent on punishing her for her mistakes by being impossible to take off and stimulating her non-stop. It affects her every day life and it's just unbearable as it is just edging her and not doing anything to at least give her a release. To make matters worse, her brother had caught on to something weird happening and got a glimpse of some quite erotic and compromising positions of his sister which made him quite wanting to mess with her. However, it seems that when things get spicy with her brother, the living clothes actually decide to let her brother touch her, letting him to finish her off. My character who is just mad from horniness lets him do things with her, though she doesn't want him to penetrate her, at least not yet.

A canine addicted to her taste: (WANT)
A lovable stray canine has been greeting my character every time she would come to the park and became a soft spot for her. My character was easily manipulated by the happy nature and precious eyes of the large canine, even though it had strange fixation on her underwear whenever she would wear dresses or skirts. He would always have his head up her skirt and smell her crotch, sometimes leaving a few licks, but my character chalked it up to the way dog typically get to know one another. One day however, during the intoxicated picnic with her friends on someone's birthday, my character would play with the canine and get separated from them. It was nighttime, there was less people around, but it was still a nice summer evening and there would be some people passing by. However, upon finding the stick she was throwing for him, the canine would come to her as she'd leaned back against the chair and very insistently begin to lick her and even rip away her panties. He was like a parched creature, licking almost aggressively from her while my character is struggling not to freak out or drive attention to herself, but she would soon realize how damn good that tongue feels. Unable to fight it, she would have the strongest orgasm she had in a while and in that intoxicated state decides to make one of the biggest mistakes, and adopts the dog. The dog showed addiction to her state. Whenever either of them would be idling around, her would have his muzzle up to her crotch, unable to contain himself. During dinner time with her family he would be under the table, or perhaps in another room, or at night while her boyfriend sleeps next to her, she is getting her soul devoured until eventually she gives in and goes a step further. We can go a more degenerate route and have a sibling catching on and as a way to blackmail her, she ends up having relation with her sibling to keep her dirty little secret.

Eve and the Serpent: (WANT)
As a big lover of snakes, I figured I'd involve a story of snake and Eve from the bible. Eve is innocent and has no concept of deception and lies, and is swayed by the snake who wanted one of god's most precious creations. He begins teaching her of lust, how to pleasure herself and ultimately incorporating himself, teasing her with the texture of its slithering body, feeling those ridges and scales against her crotch, forcing her to pleasure herself with her on top of him, before going further and further into lustful madness, hiding from Adam.

Snake dancer: (WANT)
Snake dancer is similar to the serpent and Eve, just its a woman who is an exotic dancer with her snake where she performs her dances for the audience with the large pet that slithers across her body, enticing both the viewers and her. The snake always behaved strangely, it had a lot of personality, perhaps as if it was possessed by a sentient entity and it held deep love for the dancer and it lusted after her. It would trail her body when she leisured around, tease her, be present in her times of loneliness with her hand between legs, fanning those flames until she would break and fully enjoy the erotic fun with her uncannily intelligent dance partner. This can be a deity of sorts.

A human woman among aliens - the dating simulator: (HOT!)
Basically it's like a dating simulator in a space station populated by humans and aliens alike. The space station is big as New York City, with lots of things to do, My character is a young nymphomaniac woman in a successful field where she is researching non-sentient alien forms from newly discovered planets and gets to enjoy an adventurous life with different aliens in the space station. Some she has just single experiences with, with others she is seeing more often and forming relationships with. Sometimes, she's feeling particularly frisky and would have some nasty sex with non-sentient aliens in her off time or for "research" purposes (for example facehuggers, though in this case they'd be pussyhuggers or some bigger alien life forms that just look weird).

Alien breeding prison:
A specific species of intelligent aliens who lack any sense of empathy have been trying to crossbreed almost extinct forms of life found across the universe along with other humanoids. Some can fornicate and result with the ability to give birth to an entirely new species or nothing at all. My character is one of the human women in this woeful experience, held as a prisoner and whenever specific experiments would take place, she would be injected with an aphrodisiac and would have to breed with whatever alien her intelligent captors would pair her up with. I would love a good mix of feral aliens and some humanoids with the ability to form relationships.

A brother's monstrous curse: (Is being discussed with someone atm)
A tribal setting, where the brother had gone hunting with the crew, only to return wounded. My character, the sister, tends to him and soon would realize that he was cursed by a malicious spirit that would cause her brother to transform into different types of animals, creatures and monsters. He would almost go into a frenzy whenever this happened and the only way to calm him down seemed to be an orgasmic release, as the sister noticed an erection every time this happened. She would please him with simple handjobs and sometimes oral to keep him at bay, knowing that if the tribe knew what was happening, they'd kill him, so she sacrificed her dignity for her brother. However, while at first she would simply give him release, the brother's transformations would worsen and he would begin to seek her own pleasure and a desire to give her a release, which she doesn't want at first, which forces him to pleasure her against her will until she gives in, whenever he transforms into a creature.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom