Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB V-O-Y-E-R-I-S-M ☆♡☆ E-X-H-I-B-I-T-I-O-N-I-S-M ☆♡☆ O-P-E-N ☆♡☆ (NSFW LINKS)

horizonsandzebras

~ heathen on the loose ~

THE HEATHEN´S ~✨R-O-L-E-P-L-A-Y✨R-E-Q-U-E-S-T✨T-H-R-E-A-D✨~THOUGHTS AND SUMMARIES

First, thank you so much for clicking the Norseman´s thread, I really mean that!
NOT THAT THERE´S ACTUALLY LOADS OF VIKING THEME RELATED AS OF NOW ~ COME RAIN OR SHINE YOU WILL SEE
✁✁
Presenting ✨~ background, style, yes & nos, ideas, prompts ~
AND AS WE GO THERE WILL BE FULL CONTEXTURE FOR YOU TO SEE HOW GOOD OF A MATCH WE ARE
✨Let´s...shall we
✁✁

The act of creating tasty content ~ plot ~ story ~ smut ~ brings me great pleasure and my writing skills range from semi-literate to pretty damn decent.
To clarify, fellow roleplay-enthusiast, I am but a savage and as a brute indeed I was born in a non-English speaking country.
I am sailing on second language deep waters, allbeit a language I have learned to praise ~ however I am not as good as everybody.
But I manage to bring creativity and juicy content on the scene ~ that being said, if you´re a nazi-grammar we prolly won´t make the greatest pair.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I am a male RP´er who started on DnD back in the days, following a bold dive of straight-out-cyber,
via other platforms secondlife and finally couple of years ago I found the Blue Moon Society.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Roleplaying is a nice distraction from this crazy world for me.
I always try to give my best. And I am a work in progress. Give or take. I am but me.
I show great deal of respect to my partner. I´m patient and I´m a chill guy.
Nothing much in this world upsets me ~ but I sure do like my loud colors.
I write mostly through PMs but will consider threads too. Discord I have tried, but no thank you.
Recently I´ve discovered a heavy preference for 1st person, although I can write also 3rd person since it is what I´ve done all my life...
Past or present tense, both works equally good for me, but the latter is a Fave.
I am fairly active here on the site, frequently able to publish content daily or every other day. Sometimes couple of times a day or more but no promises.
IRL can get hectic, but it´s not often my partners had to wait more than a week. Still, communication is key and I try to keep everyone in the loop.

✁✁
~ YES & NO´S ~

✨Story/Plot: YES
✨Smut/ERP: YES
~ I like a mixtured ratio of Plot and Smut within adjustable amount, I am open for a discussion together ~
✨Worlds: Modern / Historic sometimes (Norsemen Age or Religious Themes)✨
✨Kinkfriendly: YES
✨Faceclaim: YES, but no obligation. (Drawn Art/Real/Anime/A.I. ~ Wide preference scale)✨
✨Huge Faves or Hard Limits? Check out my f-list (NSFW) for full coverage.✨
✨I don´t have that many Hard NO´s: Not too much Silicone though, keep´em more natural. Other than that, the usual: No characters under 16, gore, scat etc.✨
✨a few Faves: exhibitionism, ecchi/teasing, slowburn, cnc dub-con, plot twists, drama, edging, sexual frustration, wetness, photography/videotaping,✨
✨corruption, taboos, coercion, romance, non-con, consensual, bright "loud" colors (pink, punkblue, turqouise, hornygreen, lilac or white etc).✨

✁✁
✨My post length varies as I tend to mirror my partner, but generally I´d say 2 - 5 paragraphs but can get shorter also with back and forth responses.✨
Let me put in, I don´t mind if you write a novel and with that said you take your time, or if you´d rather post 250+ words.
Please come with me with your efforts and what you´re
comfortable with. I back that. Oneliners sorry (no) I feel like there´s no effort.
OOC-wise, I feel it´s odd when there´s nada zero communication, so if you´re cool with at least some perspective of the roleplay, then that´s a bonus.

~ IDEAS / PROMPTS ~

✨Ideally I´m looking for something longterm. But can go shorter to midterm also. Down below are a few setups for roleplay ideas.✨
]✨These proposals can all be seen as means to shape and mold ~ let´s discuss them into our desired outcome .✨
✨However, in case you don´t come across anything that piques your interest ~ do not hesitate to reach out with your own idea/plot by all means!✨
✨As much as I love brainstorming and discussing with my partner (cause I really do),✨
✨ As much I enjoy it when someone goes against the grain and reaches out in character ~ shooting from the hip!✨

✨(You should not be shy, really, I swear I don´t bite ... unless it´s Friday ~ please type that weekday in your message to me)✨

Plots are: OPEN❗

Supermodel gone bad

She´s already a world famous star, a supernova ~ she´s so jetset. The way that catwalk loves her and fashion cities craves her ass, Paris, New York, Milano, London and Sydney. But this luxurious jet set life is taking it´s toll ~ it´s so easy to slip and fall. And once you´re up so high the downfall can be so fatal. Perhaps YC (supermodel or former supermodel) always had an achilles heal which lead to this. Or she gets downright kidnapped by a stalker who corrupts her poor soul. Plot can either be a slow progression to YC´s downfall
or it can be instant depending on how we navigate. I see many unique crossroads here.
Who is MC? Is he the popular photographer almost unable to book, or the crazy producer with a Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hyde syndrome. Or is he some random guy or the sneaky scout who gets obsessed of YC and finally strikes when he sees his chance. I am down for brainstorming!
If we choose real or A.I. / anime art to this I am open to all. Real examples could be: Barbara Palvin (SFW), Briana Smith (SFW), Mikaela Lafuente (NSFW), Sofia Jamora (SFW), Hannah Palmer (NSFW) or some A.I. girl whomever we want etc...

Stalking Temptations
YC is a celebrity and already a well-known icon on social media and of the modelling scene, albeit she´s real young her career just
started to blossom. MC could be various. He´s the millionaire who goes V.I.P. backstage and finally ends up being her sugardaddy, or he is the
obsessed subscriber who goes deep stalking her OF as he hacks his way into her IP-adress and info on where she lives etc. This plot can take many different roads so let´s brainstorm more as we set things up. I want to collaborate here.
Examples of celebrities: Kiara Peach (NSFW), Priscilla Ricart (SFW), Madison Beer (SFW),
Nienke van Schijndel (NSFW), Sydney Melman (SFW), Beatriz Corbett (NSFW), Emmybre (NSFW), Elizabeth Grace (SFW),
or any other girl matching this format or piquing your interest ~ yeah this could be a hot OC also.
Kinks: Exhibitionism, Dub-con, Photography/Videotaping, Stalking plus lots more.

Intimate Obsession
YC is either a cosplay artist or ASMR artist, trying to launch her stream and media worldwide as she struggles to get subscribers
and trying hard to pay her bills. But out there the level of competition is razor-sharp. So be it, her closest neighbor
(I would like it even more if we add the landlord into this to notch things up to multiple play) is having a raised interest into YC. It so happens, this neighbor only recently inherited a huge sum of money from a diseased relative and now decides to begin
to toy with YC. Treat for a treat, and bate by bate, he nestles his way into her small cocoon and studio.
There is also the possibility the neighbor is a gooner. Which ever road we choose to go a whole other outcome would be suggestible.
YC could also be a specific celebrity in this plot.
Kinks: (Loads... up for discussion, and definitely up for plot twists).

✨Your Plot / Idea ~ Shoot! Give me your idea, and don´t keep me waiting. Or be courageous and create an opener just like that❗

(Oftenmost I have a preference for 1st person perspective in a surprise opening like in such a case) ~ I will respond to everyone.✨

Other general pairings:
Teacher / Student ~ Modern
Daddy / Daughter ~ Modern
Father, Brother, Uncle / Daughter ~ multiple partner play ~ Modern
Daddy / Mom / Siblings ~ family drama (preferably with TrophyWife) ~ Modern
Viking Leader / Victim ~ Historic
Alien / Colonist ~ SciFi or Apocalypse
Brother / Sister ~ Modern (or Apocalypse)
Priest / Villain ~ Historic or Fantasy

Prompts currently not active, though you can always ask🔔:

W.R.O.N.G. / The Christian girl

Trevinia Academy

The Gooner

✁✁
✨D-O✨H-I-T✨M-E✨U-P✨✨✨✨J-U-S-T✨P-M✨M-E✨
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS SOMETHING YOU SAW ~ I´M ONLY BITING ON FRIDAYS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom