Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

Ashe was just humming along to other songs, just skipping through her playlist to find a song that she was wanting to dance to at that point in time. "Give me a song to dance to. Something difficult."

After a while of dancing, Ashe was just sitting on the ground before laying down on the ground. She was sweating at the time and a little out of breath.

Ashe was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Grace and I just decided that we were going to make ourselves desirable. We are going to make all people who see us want us in some manner."

Ashe was just looking towards him before she spoke, "We are going to make ourselves known to the trafficking ring. We are going to make it so that they will see us as something that they can get quite a bit of money from."

Ashe was just nodding her head before she spoke, "But right now.... I'm not going to be able to focus...." No not with what had just happened and she was sliding over a piece of paper to him... a date and a time. The day of her mother's funeral - which also lined with when they were suppose to all be meeting up with the chief and a few other higher ups to discuss the case. And not going was just going to get her into trouble since it was an important meeting, but she couldn't miss her mother's funeral.

"I'll handle the cheif and then join you at the funeral if you want they will just have to understand" Drake wouldnt take her away from her mothers funeral

Ashe was just looking before she spoke, "No... Don't not go for my sake. You go and.... if they want to be upset they can be upset with me alone."

Ashe was just pushing some hair from her face for a moment before she was actually turning on her phone for the first time since that morning.

Back
Top Bottom