Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

Ashe seemed to sleep through the night without too much issue - other than being a little restless. And it did seem like at some point she was springing a fever - her body fighting off the drug via springing a fever.

There were a few times where she did seem to wake up during the night but she was able to go back to sleep. Her sleep was restless for a few hours of the night - obviously dealing with the discomfort from the drug but she was eventually relaxing.

As he was drinking coffee, Ashe seemed to be padding into the kitchen but she was still a bit out of it. Perhaps confused... More than a little bit. No she didn't remember getting home at all. She had been at the funeral and then she had been talking to people... And that was it.

Drake looked at her and smiled "how are you feeling?" he didn't know if she remembered anything or not but he would answer questions if she had them

"When did I get home? And why was I naked when I woke up?" Ashe was mumbling after a moment in time.

"you got home last night after I took you to the hospital as for why you were naked well you kept saying that you were hot and stripped once we reached the apartment" Drake looked at her lightly and then offered her some coffee

"Why did I go to the hospital. I was at the funeral then.... I ran into a few guys.... After that... I'm not sure... " Ashe was mumbling.

"those guys kidnapped you and drugged you so I took you to the hospital to be checked over" Drake then told her it was her aunt and uncle who had given him the information to find her

Ashe was just giving a small nod of her head. Well being drugged definitely explained why she didn't remember. She was then asking if anything more had happened.

Ashe was just letting out a breath of air but she was giving a nod of her head, seeming to be calm at the time.

Drake looked at her "are you doing ok with this news" he knew she was still grieving the loss of her mothers so he wouldn't ask if she was ok in general but he did want to make sure that this incident didnt bother her too much

Ashe was just looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "I'm not sure how I feel about it... My mind is already a jumbled mess to begin with."

Ashe was just pushing some hair out of her face before she was speaking, "I am feeling very overwhelmed right now."

Back
Top Bottom